[PP-F1] Wolves, Boars, and an Ally!? Oh My! [~COMPLETE~]

Sol watched the boar seeing the ribbon bow on its head. "...It looks silly with that ribbon on its head... I think it could be a rare monster. Not too sure about that though."  Sol continued to watch it. "... Yeah I want to attack it. Maybe we can get something good from it. If anything I'll give it to you if its something good and you can use it." He smiled at her in attempt to boost her confidence. 

Sol drew his weapon and readies it to charge into battle. "Alright, I'll hit him first. Once I make a solid hit, come in and start attacking. Sound alright? That way you know what combat will feel like. Okay?" He turned to look at Destiny giving a smile. "Just don't be afraid okay? We can do this. You can do this." He started to say as words of encouragement to her. "When you're ready, I'll go first."

“Sounds good†She said as she nodded in agreement.

“Okay.†She said with a steady voice, however inside.. She was feeling nervous. “Gosh. What if I miss again… That would be so humiliating. “ She thought to herself, then she thought, “Hey, what if he misses… Oh my gosh, that would be hilarious.†She imagined him going for an attack and slightly showing off as he was doing so, then imagined him missing with great failure. Destiny started to burst into laughter.  “OH MY GOSH!!†She said as she continued laughing.  Destiny held her sides trying to contain the laughter. 

“Ahhh…†she said with some relief that she had stopped laughing so hard as she wiped a slight tear from her left eye.   â€œAlright…. Alright. I guess ladies.. I mean….err..um… umm… Gentlemen first?† She said with a stutter.  Destiny was still wheeling on the bit that had played on in her head about Sol’s epic fail. 

Sol looked at her and laughed with her.  "What's she laughing about? Something I said? Is it the boar? Yeah Has to be the boar... what kind of a boar wears a bow." He thought to himself as he continued to laugh with her. "Alright. Are you ready, I'm going in!"  Sol readies his polearm and begins to rush toward the Boar. 

[3680]  [sol 8+1 = 9] [Miss Priss = 6]

Sol dash forward with an almost blinding speed, stabbing the huge boar as it squealed out and started to buck around in pain, Sol leapt back and stared down the big boar noticing it had quite a bit more HP than a usual boar... and... had a Name.... "Wha-"

[sol deals 3 damage to Miss Priss] (2+1 = 3)

The boar turned, looking bigger than Sol thought originally. "What Kind of a Name is Miss Pri~!?" Suddenly being kicked and flying back a few feet and hitting the ground, Sol grunted in pain. "...O-Ow... Tough monster..."  Sol recovered quickly and back into battle stance. "Come on Miss Priss!? Is That All You Got!?" The Boar snorted kicking dirt into the air, targeting Sol.

[Miss Priss deals 1 damage to Sol] (2-1 = 1)

Sol   [8/9]HP

Destiny   [5/5]HP

Miss Priss [9/12]HP

â€œWhat is he laughing at? Himself?†She thought as she heard him laugh.  She watched as he went in for an attack.

“That boar does have an unusal amount of HP compared to the other boar that we fought earlier..†She thought, “ I wonder if he knows..†She then shrugged, “Oh well, there is no stopping him nowâ€

She then proceeded to watch and listen to him as he spoke to himself about the boars name.  “Miss Priss…†Then she started chuckling at again, this time holding her hands up to her mouth trying to contain in the laughter. “Oh my gosh, what if he did miss?!†She then imaged the Sol missing the boar, and the boar attacking him and Sol winding up with the boar on top of him with one leg upon him.  As if the boar had conquered it’s enemy. “OHHH!!!†She yelped as she was attempting to hold in her laughter, her face started to turn red. “SNAP!†She thought and started laughing again.  She was laughing so hard that she had to put her hands on her knees to keep from falling. The image was just too funny. Then suddenly she heard Sol grunt.

The sound of Sol in pain snapped her right back to her senses. It was like an electrical shock that went though her. Then she heard Sol state, “Come on Miss Priss?! Is That All You Got!?† Her face and eyes straightened, “Really, Sol?†She thought to herself.

[3687] BD=1 MOB=7

“I will attempt to help him again†She thought to herself. “Alright Sol! I will give it a try again!†She readied her sword.  “I got this, I can do this. I totally got this!†She thought to herself. Destiny took in a deep breath and then began charging at the boar. She ran towards the boar, in doing so the boar started its attention at her; charging.

She thought to herself. “I got this. I totally got this. Confidence man.. Focused, and confide-...." “What…?" She said out loud. “Why am I on the ground?†She thought to herself. Destiny was stalk on her back, with her hand still grasping the sword in the air.  Turns out, that beyond missing; she completely slipped on; god knows what now, and was not defenseless on her back. “*****†She thought to herself.

[Destiny critically fails]

As Destiny laid there on her back the boar continued to charge, and actually stomped her, snorted and some of its saliva dripped down on her face. Somewhat similar to the scenario that Destiny had imaged to happen to Sol.

[Miss Priss deals 2 damage to Destiny]

Destiny [3/5 HP]
Sol [8/9 HP]

Miss Priss [9/12 HP]

[3692]  [sol 3+1 = 4]

Sol sees Destiny fall onto her back, and then sees Miss Priss turn towards Destiny. "Oh no...! NO! GET AWAY FROM HER!" Sol rushed in and began to swing wildly at Miss Priss while it stomped on Destiny. "GET OFF OF HER!" Sol slammed into the boar with his body to hopefully get his attention, not dealing any damage at all. Sol Shouted at Destiny, "Destiny! My Hand!!!" Sol extended a hand out to Destiny, determined to get her out of infront of the big boar even if it means getting hurt or possibly dying.

[sol misses]

Sol [8/9]HP

Destiny [3/5]HP

Miss Priss [9/12]HP

Destiny grabbed his hand came onto her feet again. Slightly wincing from the attack that the boar had done to her.  Not only was it humiliating…. Since she did think of that scenario for Sol, but it took a toll on her confidence to miss again.

“Alright, gonna try this again.†Destiny thought to herself, she was starting to get pissed. Not only at herself but everything. 

[3696] BD=5 MD=10

Destiny charges at the Miss Priss again. Not epicly failing this time, but still failing to do damage to the boar. “WHAT?! NOT AGAIN?!†She screamed.  She shook her fist in the air. “This is ****†she said.

[Destiny does no damage]

Miss Priss, irritated at the lad’s effort to aid the thing she was stomping began charging at the lad.  Miss Priss successfully attacks Sol, and sends him flying backwards.

[ Miss Priss deals 2 damage to Sol] [4-1 = 3]

Destiny [3/5 HP]
Sol [5/9 HP]

Miss Priss [9/12 HP]

[3700] [sol 6+1 = 7]

Sol was launched back as he hits the ground hard and tumbles. "I... Will not lose! Not Like This~!" Sol pushes himself up and shoots a deathly glare at the Monster. Very out of character for him so far. He dashes forward and slams his spear into the boar, leaping back and standing in-front of Destiny to protect her once again. The boar squealed loudly in pain as it shot its red eyes at Sol, still being its primary target. "If I die... Run Destiny. Do you hear me...? I don't want anyone to die to this game while I'm alive." He said with that serious tone once again. He readies his spear to try and defend against what attack may come. "Not that I plan on losing to some pig." He grinned as he said with a little bit of confidence that they could win this fight.

[sol deals 3 damage to Miss Priss] (2+1 = 3)

Sol [5/9]HP

Destiny [3/5]HP

Miss Priss [6/12] HP

“Sol!†She exclaimed as he was thrown back by the boar. “I hope he isn’t hurt too bad.†She thought to herself. She bit her bottom lip as she thought “ If he didn’t try to help me.. .He probably wouldn’t have gotten hurt…†She clenched her fists at the thought of a friend.. A friend… getting hurt because of her.

Destiny watched and slightly cheered on the sideline as Sol attacked and managed to inflict some damage on the boar. Destiny was a bit baffled to see Sol jump in front of her in a protective manner.  She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  â€œIf you die… You want me to run….No… I can’t let you die…You’re my friend….I mean..An actual friend.† She thought to herself.  She felt a great sadness opening up inside of her, and started to tear up a little.  Clenching her fists, she responded, “No. I won’t run Sol.â€

[3705] BD =5 MD = 10

Destiny proceeded to attempt another attack.  She missed. “again….†She thought. Destiny was beyond anger now. There was a cluster of emotions going inside of her. 

[Destiny misses; dealing no damage]

Miss Priss began to charge at Sol again; filled with rage at the person who had been taken damage to her.  The boar then hit Sol with its tusks damaging him.

[ Miss Priss deals 3 damage to Sol] [ 4-1 = 3]

Destiny [3/5 HP]

Sol [2/9 HP]

Miss Priss [6/12 HP] 

Sol was thrown back yet again, tusks hitting him hard and tossing him back as he hits the ground hard. He weakly pushes himself up and looks at Destiny. "R-Run... Run away back to the town..." He stood to his feet as he looks back at the boar as it kicks his feet back, preparing a charge. "...Destiny~! RUN!" Sol, rushed up to Destiny grabbing her hand and pulling her to follow him. "Go~!" Sol stayed right behind Destiny incase the boar decided to pursue them.

As they Flee, the boar relaxed as it returned to its regular position. As the two flee, Sol collapsed from exhaustion in the field, currently safe from Miss Priss. "Okay, Not risking that again... But I will refuse to lose to that pig... I will get my revenge." He said as he laid on the grass panting heavily.

Destiny stared blankly at what was going on, before she knew it they were fleeing from the battle with Miss Priss.

Once they were gone from the scene she observe Sol collapse.  “Sol!...†She said as she looked at his health bar; it was very low, in the red zone pretty much. “Sol…Are you okay? Will you make it?†She said as she knelt next to him. “Gosh, I hope that he will be okay.†She thought to herself. Destiny looked at her own heath bar; it was in the yellow. She was thankful that her health bar was not in the red like his. However she felt a bit guilty that this happened. She felt like it was her fault that they were in this mess. I mean, if she didn't ask for his help then this wouldn't have happened to him or her. "I'm so sorry Sol. I am so sorry this happened....." 

She then remembered what happened with the the boar; when she was on her back and Sol came to help her. She felt a deepening hole in her filled with shame, embarrassment and humiliation. She then fell onto her hands and knees; she had her eyes sealed shut as a couple tears formed in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Sol!" She then leapt forward at him. Wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry" She yelled as she had her face in his chest. Then she proceeded to push herself away from him; her hands on his shoulders.  I'm so sorry Sol! I'm so sorry!" She said repeatedly as she shook him. 

Sol was on his hands and knees panting from sheer exhaustion still. Surprised that he wasn't hurting or aching in anywhere in particular, he just felt tired and sore, like he ran a long distance with no breaks. Sol's heart raced some, slowly beating back into a relaxed, calm manner. He looked up to Destiny which said her first sorry. "I'm Fine! No- Worries-.. Man That was Close huh?" He gave a smile to show that was okay, just need a bit of a break to recover his HP. 

Sol then blinked at Destiny, As she fell to her knees, the same level he was at. "D-Destiny? Are you--" Sol started to notice the tears welling up at the corners of her eyes. "N-No  D-Don't Cry!  I-I'm fine see?" He listened to her continuously say sorry. "Destiny, Its okay... Really." She leapt onto him, holding her arms around him. Sol a bit stunned by her action at first reached and hugged her to comfort her. Once she pulled away, Sol looked in her eyes, seeing those tears still running down her face.

Sol was being shook lightly as he places his hand on hers. "Destiny, Listen to me. What happened back there was not your fault. We are both alive, and that's what matters. Besides, that pig will get what coming to her eventually. I may even cook her up and have a great meal after we win the next time." He smiled trying to say something to cheer her up. "So don't fret, I kinda jumped the gun attacking something that was a bit bigger than I thought. So Technically... It was my fault that we rushed something like that." Sol attempted to shift the blame to him so she wouldn't be so hard on herself.

Destiny  gradually decreased her shakes on him over time after she felt his hand touch hers and  hearing him address their previous predicament. “Its not my fault...?†She repeated back to herself in her mind; this baffled her because if she didn't ask him to help her earlier they wouldn't be in this mess. “But how is it not my fault?.... I mean…. Its……†She looked down as she thought to herself. “Gosh Sol..â€

She then noticed a pause in their, strangely one sided conversation.  Destiny looked up to see Sol smiling at her, in an attempt to cheer her up.  This made a slight glint of happiness inside of her that shined in the cloud of guilt and other mixed emotions she was feeling.  Her emotions were of the ambivalent nature; not knowing which one to directly side on.

As Sol was finishing up his little speech Destiny was stumbling to think of things to say to make the situation better. “Uhhh…Okay?†She said nervously.  “I don’t know what to say. Everything is alright I guess.†She said  and proceeded to give two huge thumbs up with her arms extended.  She put on the biggest grin possible; nearly spanning from ear to ear.

“Alright Sol. We are both at fault here!†She exclaimed as she slapped her hands together. “And because of that.†She then put her right arm around Sol’s neck and brought him closer into her chest and proceeded to give him a noogie. “We shall both be punished!†She said with a cheerful tone and with some laughter. 

Sol laughed, seeing Destiny give two thumbs up and replied to her actions by doing the same thing back, sticking on e arm out giving a single thumbs up and the same type of smile. "Yeah~ We are Alright~" She listened to her go on about faults and whose it was. Laughing once she grabbed him and put him in a noogie position as he laughed hard, squirming to break free. "Hey! If we both get punished! Why is it only me right now!?" He laughed as the mood was brightened a bit.

Sol attempted to pull away from her grasp, and also attempted to tickle her sides with his fingertips so she could let go of his head. "Let me go~! I'll make you pay for this~!" He said laughing whole-heartedly.

“You shouldn’t worry about my punishment, Sol. Its already a punishment to touch you!†She jested at him slightly laughing at her own joke. “But in all seriousness…. I can pinch my face till it hurts.â€

Before she knew it Sol was attempting to relieve himself from her hold. Stagnant to his jerking movements in attempt to break free she still held his head under her arm; still giving him a noogie. Rather swiftly she felt sting; the neurons on her sides were rapidly sending signals from the receptors on her skin, to her spinal cord, to the brain and then to the thalamus; the brains relay center informing her; ‘hey, you’re being tickled.’ Destiny began to undertake the repression of laughter that desired to gush out of her.

Destiny held her grip on him solid; increasingly noogie-ing him. “Muahahaha by the time we are done with this you will have an afro..† 

Sol persisted his attack on her sides with his finger, hearing her laughs flow out. Sol continued to break out of Destiny's hold eventually breaking free with a messed up hair-do and sitting on the ground, laughing his heart out. When when they were close to death, they enjoyed each others company. Sol liked the fact he could take her mind off of this close call and look at the brighter side of the scales. 

"Whew! Oh god, My Hair!" He patted his hair, it being frizzy to the point of severe bed head fro. "Now I have to style it back to how I want it!" He joked as he continued to giggle like a child. "Oh, well now that 'that' is over." We should head into town. Maybe we can pick up some better gear or just take a quick break from combat. We will come back to get our revenge, That's a promise. You with me on that?" He asked, determined to finish what they started. And to continue to assist Destiny in anyway he can. He held out his hand for a fist bump, only doing that to friends he could trust.

Destiny exhaled. “My gosh, that was a bit strange wasn’t it?†She thought to herself. “Yeah. It was.†She replied to her own question in her head.

Destiny looked over at Sol, her eyes widened a little. “By gosh, he did have really bad hair after all of that ordeal.†She thought to herself as she chuckled at her friend’s misery. “Anywho, before you start complaining about your make up…. I agree with you.†Destiny brought her right index finger to the area right below her bottom lip.  “We should head into town….I don’t know what we should do entirely. But I’ll follow your lead.†She said as she brought the index finger in front of her to depict her illustrating the number one sign.  Destiny smiled and as she smiled, and her eyes manifested the smile as well.

“Onward!†she commanded. 

Sol playfully shook his head and styled his hair back to normal. "There we go!" He looked to Destiny after doing so and nodded. "Yeah. Lets go. I think I'm gonna try and do something once I get there but if we separate upon arrival, I want to do this." Sol opened his menu and scrolled and tapped a few screens, sending a Friend Request to Destiny before they departed back to town.

After sending her the alert he spoke once more. "If you run into any problems, please let me know. I want to help as much as I can, and if anything you'll know I at least have your back in a fight." He grinned as he points to the town. "Now we can go. Onward! To a better chance of being alive!" He teased, clearly making fun of the both of them failing a fight terribly. Sol started to run towards the town of beginnings. "Last one there gets the butt kicked by Miss Priss!"

“Huh?†Destiny said to Sol. He had sent her a friend request, and the notification was blinking on her side.  She proceeded to open up the menu and  accepted his request.  Before she knew it Sol was already running toward the town of beginnings.  “What?! Hey! That’s not fair, that is a false start!!!†She yelled at Sol, who was already a few feet in front of her.

Unfortunately, Sol didn’t know that Destiny ran often, and that she actually played sports that demanded constant running.  Destiny bent down in a track start up, and then counted in her head. She was imagining the colors changing, and said in her head “GO!† Destiny started off.  It was like she was on the track field again. Running.  No sprinting as hard as she could.  Destiny could smell the air of the track and hear the sounds of the crowd cheering; this brought a slight smile to her face.  She was remembering home. 

As Sol ran toward the town as he turned his head back to see Destiny... run past him with ease? "Whoa... Fast..." Sol said to himself, as he could swear to see a smile on Destiny's face as she passed him. "Come back here! I don't want my butt kicked by Miss Priss again!!" Sol shouted as he was definitely the slower of the two, but not by very much. 

They both ran along the path, ending their little journey for the time being. Hopefully the two would have better luck in the future. In the distance The boar with a bow on it's head, stared down the path the two ran on. A sense of evil emanating from the boar's ominous presence on the field. Will Sol and Destiny prevail next time? Or will Miss Priss the boar claim first blood?

[~QUEST COMPLETE~]

Rewards:

400 Col

«Material» x 1