[PP - F7] Testing the strength in a duel [Unyielding] *COMPLETTEEE*

As Kosan enters the town on floor 7 he can see little Unyielding eating some bread on a bench . As he gets closer he says "Hello there Unyielding . How are you doing ? All alone here ? " he asked on a curious tone . "I have an idea to fire up the spirits .. I see you are hungry . How about a half-down hp duel ? The loser gets to pay the meal for the both of us in a quality restaurant around here" Kosan suggested while smiling at little Unyielding.

Unyie finished her meal and looked at the lower level. Beating him will grant her free food, how could she not accept this deal. She Pulled out her Dragon Furry Glaive (1 dmg, 1 bleed, 1 paralyze). "I wont go easy on you Kosan-san" She charged at the man and 

3495 9

She jumped up in the air and slammed on the guy paralyzing and making him bleed. Dust flew everywhere as her powerful weapon landed a crit.

25/27 paralyze bleed
19/19

3502 4 

Unyie was irritated that the man disrespected her by calling her unyie-chan without her permission. SHe was going to get him back with another critical attack. As she charged forward she tripped tumbling onto the ground infront of his feet. "ouchie..." She her face became red as she was seriously embarrass to mess up in the fight like this

24/27 
19/19

As he sees Unyielding getting furious about calling her Unyie-Chan he gets a little bit scared that he might be taking some damage again but she tripped and falled over .  "Don't worry , you will hit me again next time" he says as he gets ready to charge but as he wants to charge he sees Unyielding jumping backwards making him miss his hit . "Oh well" he said "I will get you with the next one Unyielding" .

24/27 

19/19

3503 dice^^

Unyie was getting more mad that the guy was not taking her seriously. She was going to show him. After dodging this blade she ran to his side and swung her blade horizontally. 

3511 6

She slammed her weapon on his side dealing 1 damage. Despite the fact that she landed a good hit, it was not satisfying. she wished she could of crited or better yet just hit him upside the head. She did not take lightly to disrespect.

After being hit by Unyielding again he gets a little bit angry . "Time to get serious" Kosan says as he gets ready to attack her . As he charges he jumps and swinging his sword vertically he lands a hit on her inflicting some damage .  "Well , i am sorry i was fooling around at the start . Let's do this" He says as he puts his sword in a defensive stance ready to block his opponent's hit.

23/27 

14/19

3510^^

3521 3

Unyie flew back as she finally took damage. This guy hit hard, and she was in alot of pain. She gasped knowing she would not be able to take many more hits like that. After catching her breath she lunged at the man using all of her strength, sadly her attack was not fast enough and the man would be able to dodge it if he had any sort of bran.

As Unyielding's hit comes to Kosan he jumps backwards a little to make the hit miss then , with a rapid turn he charges ... But he turned way to much missing by 10 cm . "Oh well , next one will get you Unyielding . Also , can i call you Unyie ? You remind me of my little sister so yeah." he asked Unyielding on a curious tone as he was ready to take a hit for calling her Unyie again .

Battle Dice :3522

23/27 

14/19

3525 4

Rei started to freak out as she could not hit her opponent at all. Maybe it was karma for all of her bragging. IT could be a jinx for going easy on a lower level. Either way it was her punishment and now she hand to prepare to get hit by big attack next turn. Hopefully if she was lucky she could Paralyze him again and deal alot of damage.

As Unyielding misses again he charges "Sorry , but let's end this" he says while running up to her slicing horizontally hitting her right in the stomach . "Are you okay ?he asked looking at Unyielding that was lying down on the ground after the last hit. . "Come , lets go to a restaurant around here and eat something.. I will pay" he propose after helping her getting up.

23/27 Kosan

9/19 Unyielding

DUEL OVER ! WINNER KOSAN
 *WE WILL CONTINUE TO RP UNTIL ATLEAST A PAGE IS FULL*

Rei was highly upset that she lost, she was the higher level but that guy hit just way too hard. If only she could hit him with more crits she would have been good. But now she has to settle with defeat. She rubbed her eyes before reaching out her hand. "Good fight... i guess"  Despite her regret she had to at least shake his hand. He beat her fair and square and she had no right to complain

"Oh well , good fight as well ... For a second i thought you would beat me . And sorry i called you Unyie-chan ... Shouldn't done it" he says while rubbing the back on his neck . "Oh well , you fight really good for your age . One day you will become a great fighter " he said while he reached out his hand and wanted to shake it with Unyielding . "Friends? " he asked on a curious tone.

"My mother told me not to speak to strangers... especially if they disrespect your name... but since you apologized maybe..." She was still upset that she could not get him back of the disrespect. However this was old news, right now the pressing matter, the matter of free food. She did not know whether to trust the stranger to give her free food. it sounded a bit sketchy.

She watched as his face turned to disappointment. Was she wrong to decline this man's invitation. Maybe she was being disrespectful now. She put away her weapon and let out a sigh. It looked as if she had no choice in the matter, "Ok.. ok... we can go to a restaurant... but... it has to be one that has alot of people in it..." She did not trust him... and it was weird that the older man would ask her out to eat... was he trying to date or something. Either way it was weird

Rei smiled uneasily, not believing the man. She barely even scratched him... so how was that a good fight. To be out class by a lower level when properly geared was a disgrace, embarrassing, and even though she thought she could win. To be destroyed in 3 hits... If the fight lasted any longer she could of died. Still she did not say anything, instead pointing to a cake shop ran by an npc

"She wants to eat cake as a prize ? Oh well" he said to himself while walking to the shop . "Cakes are not that expensive , so it will be okay , i think" he said looking at the col he had to see if it was enough . Getting at the cake shop he asked Unyielding "What cake do you want Unyielding...And which one would you suggest me ?on a curious tone looking at the menu

"I have already ordered it earlier today..." She ran up to the NPC giving her a ticket. The NPC summoned the a purple cake and gave the girl a icing stencil. Rei grabbed it and written a quick message. After that she picked up the cake and pointed to the man. The NPC laughed saying it was on the house. Rei smiled and nodded before walking to Kosan. She bow to him to thank him for the offer allowing him to view the cake. Then she ran out the building.

Written on the cake was

"Happy birthday mom"