[PP-F1] Greetings and Salutations (Enjuru, Raijin & Destiny) [Completed]

"Alright." She said to herself. "I can do this!" She nearly screamed as she pulled one arm to her chest, fist closed. "Now if only... I knew what I am suppose to do here. Ehh...." She looked around quickly.  "It looks like I am in the middle of a town square..." she thought to herself. 

u

"Ehhh...err.." She said as she looked at the other players, already congregating, getting to know one another. "Well..Shucks.. If I just have logged in earlier.." She said to herself. "..Or is that just my lack of trying to get to know others. " As she thought this to herself, she pulled herself in more. Head looking down at her feet.. Or foot like things.. She then clenched her fists and closed her eyes. Wishing that things would just speed up, that she would be over this bump in the road and moving faster and faster, until she reached the end.. 

Then, she felt something.. It felt like someone was watching her... Or someone; in this mass of people, noticed her. 

Raijin was walking around through the city once again as he sighed, thinking to himself, “I still can’t believe I have very little friends…†he said to himself casually as he walked like a giant amongst the sea of players in the city, he was easily notice able in the crowds that was for sure, why he stood at his full height. He stopped and looked around the field wondering, looking and seeing everyone had their friends or allies to rely or call upon for friendship and support, he on the other hand, found it complicated in his current position.

Looking around he spotted a woman with brunette hair, she looked cute from a distance and she appeared to be alone, but most of all… she seemed to be looking around, walking through the crowd easily, well sort of, he made his way towards her and raised a hand before he looked at her, “yo, looking for someone?†Raijin asked curiously as he looked at her, noticing her username 'destiny', it made his smirk.

"I hope that you don't approach other women like this." She said to the stranger as she looked him the eye. Shooting a, "Hey mister!" look at him.  "I would at least introduce myself to someone when I approach them." She said as she began to turn her back toward the stranger.  "Like this!" She said as she began turning back toward him, " Hello, my name is Destiny; I see that yours is .." She looked quickly for their name. " .. Raijin.  Are you looking for someone in this crowd?"  She then took a couple steps back, creating at least a foot in-between them.  "That was a bit awkward, but they needed to know....Also, they aren't too keen on being sneaky either." She thought to herself. She stood there with her arms folded for sometime thinking more about the current situation. "It can't be only them.  There is someone else here... I know it... I just.. I can't see them. I can't be too obvious either." She furrowed her brow as she thought. 

She then looked back at her new acquaintance. "Raijin, do you know anyone here?"

Standing at his full height he looked at the woman again, he tilted his head to the side and smirked at her reaction, “funny…†he simply murmured to himself before he was about to pat the woman on her head before he stopped his hand and remembered one of the girls he got into a huge fight with back in his middle year of high school and laughed, “that was a good fight back then.†He let slip out of his mouth before he looked at the girl and held his hand out in front of him, “forgive my rudeness, yes of course, where are my manners…†he said pausing, before taking a slight gentleman’s bow, “yes I am Raijin, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance Destiny.†He said before he stood back up at his full height and shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know anyone, your actually the second person I’ve met, the other is somewhere else and rather… unknown to me, so I can’t really say I know that person.†He said thinking about it, he sighed and looked back to Destiny and smiled a bit again, “but to better answer your question… no, you’re the only one really…†he said looking at her still.

"Hmm.." She thought to herself as he was informing her about his knowledge of friends. "Well...." she said gingerly. "I wouldn't say that you know me... At least, well." When she said well she said it in a slow demeanor and in a low tone that trailed off; she also shot him a look as well.  

She then looked at Raijin questioningly, " Did you actually meet this other person?"  She looked at him with eye brow up, scanning his face.  Attempting to figure out the stranger.  It was a bit futile because of the apparent distance between their faces.  "Alright, he is tall.... And I..." She then looked down at herself. "AM SHORT... Whatever, doesn't mean a thing." She then looked back at him.  "What is he thinking.... I can't tell....." Her face quivered and she was thinking to herself. "I can usually tell what people are sensing... This.....sucks."

Raijin looked at the girl and sighed heavily, she was a chipper lively young woman, and some of the things were starting to annoy him, but hurting a woman was not in his top priorities to do. He shot her a bit of a pissed off glare when she mentioned about not really meeting the other person he was talking about before, “Mari… I wonder what she’s doing…†he thought to himself before he looked at Destiny and sighed.

“This is starting to become more of a hassle then I care for…†he said pausing as he noticed she eyed his height and hers and sighed heavily, “are you normally this rude to your elders?†Raijin said, making it his strike back of rudeness making her sound like a little child.

Taking a few steps to turn around and leave he stopped and looked at Destiny and sighed again, “Whatever.†He Said as he looked at her still, his body language said he was bored and he was, but he was really going to leave this girl if she didn’t smarten up, this world was full of death and he was trying to find friends that maybe he could find and receive help from and maybe help them in the long run.

“A hassle? How am I a hassle?†She thought to herself.  “To answer your question, no I am not rude to my elders.  However, how am I suppose to know if you’re my elder?  This is a virtual world.†She said, more to herself than Raijin since by that time he was already walking away.

“Whatever…..Whatever…Really?†She thought to herself. Destiny hated that word.  She hated it for its obscurity and because for her.. It was a heavy word that conveyed so much. Generally she took it as a negative item. As though someone was upset with her. She gazed at Raijin. He seemed... tense yet apathetic. "Hey!..." She shouted at him taking a few steps toward him. "Listen...I take it that it is probably as much of a shock to you about...Well the circumstances of this.. Game..." She said softly and started to look down at the terrain. " I...I apologize if I agitated you." She said as she clenched her fists behind her back. It hurt her slightly to feel so apologetic to someone this early; she barely knew this person but already she was crumbling. 

It caught him off guard he had to admit, her apologizing so suddenly, he was expecting her to yell at him to apologize to her instead, to which he had a shocked look on his face but she was already looking down to see that he was shocked, he smirked and gave a soft chuckle to himself before he took a step to be near her and knelt down and sat down in front of her, “No need to be so formal…†he said pausing before he sighed again before he sighed again, “look… I think we started off on the wrong foot, start again?†Raijin asked before he held out a hand, he was still pretty tall even sitting down.

While he held out a hand he looked at Destiny and smiled now, “my name’s Raijin, I’d be happy if we could be friends.†He said as he wondered how she would react to this, he wasn’t always mean or crude, he could be nice, but it was a rare treat to see from him as he shut himself down mostly when he was younger.

Destiny was startled at what she was seeing.  Raijin was kneeling, sitting in front of her. Yet he was still like a tower in front of her. “At least we are at eye level now.†She thought.   Before she knew it, Raijin was holding out his hand to her. “Uh…What am I suppose to do?†She thought.  This was something completely abnormal for Destiny. Most often people only offered her a hand if she had fallen or if dropped her items; like how she did on campus at times, and was scrambling to pick them up.

“Um.†She said as she hesitated. “That would be nice.†She responded.  Destiny smiled slightly, it was a really kind gesture, honestly.  However part of her was eating her away because she apologized to her new friend… Rather quickly and soon for her.  And as stubborn as she was; she felt like she needed to, as if it was retribution.

“So Raijin, what is there to do around here? I’m guessing we do have to level up and battle things.â€

Enjuru yawned as he walked through town, blending in with the crowd. "Well sleeping is totally crap on a dungeon floor. I really need a room." He looked through his inventory and once again hated the monsters for giving so little Col. He noticed a young woman that he estimated was in her 20s. He also noticed a masked man kneeling next to her. He smiled as he sensed the awkwardness in the air. As he watched the scene, he felt himself more and more amused, despite the feelings never spreading to his eyes. He knew his eyes just held an icy clear stare, a look that was uncommon to people of his age. "Of course, most kids my age aren't trapped in a game where if they die they die for real." A life like this and with the mind he has, a look of cold calculation would appear quite a bit. He sealed himself off from the world, and that was another factor in the icey stare he'd developed. Of course, cold eyes like his often give people a squirming feeling in their stomach, and it appeared to have attracted both of the people talking in town square. He held his gaze on both of them, looking deep into their eyes. "16 seconds. That's a new record of watching someone without being caught." He said as he walked over to them, intending to strike up conversation. {Sorry for being a bit late.}

Destiny felt something unsettling.  Looking out of her peripheral view, she noticed someone gazing at Raijin and herself.  â€œHmm?†She said to herself softly; nearly inaudible.  

The stranger was walking towards them.  Destiny felt a sense of caution. Not sure entirely what this person was doing or going to do.  â€œCan they attack us here?†She thought to herself. â€œWhat should I do?†She was thinking fast, unsure what to do; and not entirely expressing the erratic emotions that were going on in her head. It was like alarms and flashing red lights to her, but around them were just people chattering and conversing  among themselves. â€œIf he were to attack us here, it would be completely startling to everyone. Everyone is unprotected here.†She thought to herself. Unsure what to do, she stood in place, like a statue keeping an eye on the stranger approaching; scanning their every movement. "I'm pretty sure they can't attack here.... At least I hope so..." She thought.

{It's okay. I am only slightly mad at you. :D} 

slightly sitting at the same time, it was weird, she relaxed but he could tell she was still tense for some reason, well it seemed that he made a new friend now and it was interesting, would make for a good tale if ever asked how they met. He heard her words and smiled a bit more now before he stood back up to his full height and looked at Destiny before he looked around.

Raijin smiled as he heard Destiny ask about what there was all to do around the area they were in, “well actually yes… there is lots to do, how much have you discovered about the world so far?†he asked looking over at Destiny. She had a curious way of interesting for him, which was for sure.

Suddenly he felt an icy stare and turned his head to peer over his shoulder and sighed, “damn… there’s too many people to try and pick whose watching…†he thought to himself before he looked back at Destiny, “I take it you feel like someone’s watching us as well, let’s draw him closer and away from the crowd so we can find him quicker by making him come to us.†He whispered as he leaned in closer to Destiny, he then pointed in a direction of alleys he enjoyed walking around in, it was like a maze and full of dead ends and would be easy to corner someone there.

“Don’t worry, no one can kill another player in the cities, pkers can’t enter the city limits.†Raijin reassured Destiny waiting for her response to his idea.

As Raijin stood up, she continued her gaze at the stranger approaching them.

“I haven’t discovered too much so far. I have fought a couple things.. But I am still not that great.†She said as the words at the end trailed off and faltered into almost an utter.  

Destiny nodded in agreement to what he had mentioned about the person who was watching them. She was still watching as the person was walking closer and closer to them.  She nodded again in understanding to his statement about other players being unable to kill other players in the cities.

Still cautious as ever, but giving off the sense that she was calm, cool and collected started to head in the direction that Raijin had pointed. Turning, she kept her eye on the stranger until she was unable to keep an eye on them.  “I feel bad for being so cautious… But.. I just don’t know.† She thought to herself. She continued walking towards the direction that was pointed out before; keeping her senses on the stranger. 

Enjuru walked over and cast his icy gaze over them and looked them over, better taking in their appearances. He knew he had slightly frightened the girl, he could see it on her face and in her body language. He also noticed that she was trying to come off as calm, and she was doing it well. However, her eyes betrayed her. "Eyes. They do call them windows to the soul, I suppose." He thought as he observed the masked man a little more closely. "Whoever this person is, they hide themselves well. It's almost hard to tell he's a man." He chuckled in his head, a smile touching his face, once again not coming to his eyes. "So... What's happening here?" He said, a note of amusement in his voice.

Raijin was about to grab Destiny’s hand and bolt but something about this glare, it was unusually familiar from someone he fought back in the real world, but then again, more than one person could share the same glare, but it felt nostalgic, to him at least. He looked at her and could tell that her heart trembled from the glare itself and he noticed it, she met eyes with him, their escape to trap this person had failed and he sighed, standing up he turned to face the man behind them. Sighing heavily he looked at Destiny who seemed to be more fazed by him than he was and he waved a hand in front of her, “If you don’t breath… you’ll pass out, it’s just a glare he’s giving, not like he can do much better.†Raijin said as he looked back to the man and closed his eyes shrugging, standing at his full height once again, although this person seemed taller he ignored it, he’d faced taller and bigger opponents with his fists and legs that this young boy seemed to have a general understanding of hurt and pain.

“What’s it to you girl?†Raijin quipped at the slightly taller man before him; he finally opened his eyes and showed little emotion within his eyes, next to nothing, that only someone that experienced death would pick up easily. He raised an eyebrow before a grin spread across his face, “oh… it’s a boy, I thought it was a tall ugly girl for a moment.†Raijin added to his jest against the boy to see his reaction, how he took the jest, how strong this boys inner will was.

Enjuru saw through what he was saying, and inwardly laughed at how that would have easily influenced by such words. He realized he was watching for a reaction, and decided how he was going to react. "Strange, I was thinking the same about you." He waited for something to happen, looking into his eyes, also looking for a reaction. He smirked, as he realized he must have given off some emotion.

(This is shaping up to be quite a mental battle if I do say so myself.)

Destiny looked at Raijin when he said “What’s it to you girl?† “Girl? Girl? What is he talking about? Are we seeing different things?† She thought to herself, questioning that maybe she needed glasses.  Destiny then proceeded to rub her eyes.   

Before Destiny knew it Raijin and the stranger were having some sort of battle.  Though not much was spoken from one another; one could feel the strain in the air.  It reminded Destiny of a Pokemon movie from her childhood; Pokemon the First Movie: Mew Two vs. Mew.  Specifically the scene where Pikachu and Riachu are having a battle of vigor. It was strange due to the inherent differences in heights and the parallels that she saw from the children’s movie and this moment.

Watching as these two exchanged a few words at each other she studied both of them.  Destiny thought that Raijin was already tall, then this other person must be a giant or something.  “Gosh he could step on me…†She thought to herself and imagined a person stepping on a mushroom; that mushroom being her.

She then proceeded to hear an exchange of quips.  “Are these guys joking with each other?....Typical….Guys..†Destiny thought to herself. She stood slightly apart from the two as it seemed like they were having a staring contest; but more along the lines of a battle of hardiness.  Destiny put her hands on her hips. “Well, as much as I’d love to be the audience to you two deeply gazing into each other’s eyes before you go ahead…..’and now kiss’ †Destiny said.  She made a gesture with her fingertips as if they were two people and she brought them together like the notorious meme.  Destiny snickered at her comment and action. “You can’t deny…This is slightly hilarious.†She thought to herself.   â€œI think we should at least make some sort of an attempt to elevate all the hostilities that we may have towards one another.† She said remembering the interaction that she had with Raijin previously and then slightly cringing that she buckled, apologizing so soon. "Weakness..." She  thought to herself, that situation was wearing on her. 

(Oh I do agree.. I mentally played out the scenario in my head; since all of our characters are rather... Reserved.. It would essentially lead to; nothing.xD Pretty great still. Sorry if I ruined it. )

Raijin stood there while hearing this boy try and say something back to anger or test him, his test was a failed attempt to make Raijin stir, he simply closed his eyes and raised his shoulders and hands at the same time, shrugging, “meh, think what you will it doesn’t bother me what you think, I never listened to the weak in the first place.†He simply said in reply to the boys reply, before he turned his head to face Destiny, and patted her head this time, he made a simple chuckle, “that’s cute, but I think you two would make a better couple for that.†Raijin said shrugging her simple remark about them kissing off as if it were a fly’s attempt at irritating him.

Sighing a bit Raijin tilted his head a bit as he looked at Destiny, “elevate? You mean alleviate?†Raijin asked confused a little bit, he may haven’t been the smartest in high school, but he was still a smart person from all he learned in the prestigious schooling he went to as a child, he was already well past a high schoolers education but didn’t care to impress or act like he was the better ever, it pissed him off.

Looking back to the boy before him he shrugged his shoulders and simply let out a “meh, I was never really bothered by such a bugs words anyways, words only sting if you let them.†He said in reply to Destiny’s words but sighed and scratched the back of his head, “I guess I could play nice for once… again.†Raijin said as he opened an eye and looked at Destiny with it, “you look troubled already…†he added looking at her. 

((just curious, your character is 6'11 or 6'1? either way it doesn't matter to Raijin))

Enjuru noticed the girl and as he heard her statement, he chuckled. "Not really my type." He said as he saw and heard the man's reaction. He switched his gaze to the girl, which he hadn't done in a while. He also for the first time, noticed the names over their heads. "Destiny and Rajin, eh?" He said, then switching his gaze from their names to somthing behind them. Unseen to anyone in town, there was a player hidden near the entrance outside of town. His cursor was orange.

{6'11, I notice you're 6'20.}

Destiny shot a look at Raijin about the stranger and her making a better couple for kissing. “HEY! That’s not nice!....Then again…. You’ve only been nice once.†She thought to herself. Destiny smiled a bit to herself. “They laughed. At least they are both capable of laughing even though they both seem so…cold.†She thought to herself.

“Elevate..?†She said to herself. “Wait.. did I just….†She sighed and face palmed. “Damnit……Sorry.. Yes I do mean alleviate.†

Destiny gave her attention to the stranger due to the fact that they had mentioned her name. “Yes, my name is Destiny.  Nice to meet you.†She said to the stranger giving him a slight bow; bringing her hands in front of her, bending at her wait and bringing her head down.  As she brought her head back up, she quickly glanced at the strangers name. “Enjuru…†She thought to herself.

“You playing nice…heh,†She thought to herself. “Yeah…….†She continued to think to herself again.  She then felt the tinge of Raijiin looking at her. “Uh no nono… I’m fine.†She said and she waved her arms in front of her as if she was pushing away the blame.  “Damn…. Hopefully they haven’t dealt with females before or else they will see right through that… Choice of words, Destiny!!† She scolded herself in her mind.

“Hmm?†She said out loud as she fixed her attention to Enjuru; noticing that something had irked him.  

(Thaaaaaanks for pointing out my spelling error...)