[PP-F1] Greetings and Salutations (Enjuru, Raijin & Destiny) [Completed]

Enjuru knew paying all his attention to the player would bring suspicion onto him. He wondered what a pker was doing just outside of town, he could be plotting something. He ignored the thought as he remembered that they were all in a safezone and that he couldn't hurt them. He realized that he must of given off another sign of emotion. His gaze returned back to the two players in front of them, cold as ever. He was sure it must just be a glitch, and everyone must understand that. Just a glitch. Until a player came in shouting about his friends being killed by a player, and the description given was almost identical to the orange player in his field of vision. He saw the player on the move and Enjuru ran after him. "There he is!" He heard another player yell as he jumped and brought the player down. "Nice try." He held the player down with his legs and called out "I got him." He looked back at Destiny and Rajin. "So, what are we supposed to do here?"

Dice rolls that I used to determine whether my epic stunt worked!

Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yeah. It worked.

(Well that moved rather quickly.)

“Alright…†Destiny said softly. She wasn’t entirely sure about what just happened; all she knew that if they were all going to get along they needed to spend time together.  In an attempt to come up with ideas for the group to get to know each other and get along she tapped her fingers against the side of her thigh in a sequential motion.  “I got it.†She snapped her fingers.

“If you each would like to see possibly travel, and or party together; I will be at a eatery two blocks over, at about 4 p.m. We can all further discuss what will be and the possibility of our paths intertwining.† She said with self-possession.  Destiny turned and walked in the direction of the eatery, on the way passing Raijin.  As she sauntered along the path her hair flowed behind her causally dancing in the air.  Destiny thought to herself “ I really wonder if they will go.  I will they make it there? Or will these two have another battle of the wits again?† Destiny giggled softly at the idea.  “ Well. I guess I will have to wait and see. Who knows.  Maybe they will both show up.†

Quest Complete

Rewards:

Nothing.