[OP - F1] «Earning a Living» I can do what with it!? [~COMPLETE~]

Claim started to foam at the mouth As his eyes rolled to the back of his head  Started to mumble "Brains !!" As claim started to acted like a zombie  as he looked at the group heavy breathing. He couldn't keep the act up for long before he laughed at him self " Sorry I think my add was kicking in there for a bit  " Claim bowed a bit as he said "nice to meet you destiny. " Sol was right he could space out sometimes. When he wasn't trying too full his blood lust in killing mobs or sleeping anywhere But an inn as it was a waist of col in his mind. he waited for destiny to answer sol question, He let his mind wonder a bit as he tries to remember anything from the real world but it came as a blur to him.

Destiny gawked at what was happening to Claim. Destiny’s palms began to sweat, her heart race increased rapidly, blood pressure started to climb.  Her sympathetic nervous system was beginning to act up; informing her brain if she should fight, or flight.  An item that Destiny did not share with most people, even Sol who she trusted; slightly, was that Destiny was deathly afraid.  She had an irrational fear of not only zombies but a zombie apocalypse, and their was no way that she would ever put herself into a situation where she would become a zombie.  Destiny vowed  to herself, as though as painful it would be to kill oneself, she would do that before she ever became a zombie.

“Holy ****†she exclaimed. Destiny quickly scanned the room for something, anything to protect her.  As she was scanning she observed that Sol was REALLY close to Claim.  Destiny rushed over and pushed Sol away from Claim and proceeded to run around the room gathering various items.  The whole while she was screaming in her head. After Destiny had gathered a couple items in her arms she began throwing them at Claim; screaming “GO AWAY ZOMBIE! YOU WON’T GET ME TODAY!!† Destiny had an a strange arrangement of items that she was tossing: a pillow, cabbage, a candle, and a spoon.

Right as she was about to throw a knife at the fellow he paused.  “Wait.. What did Sol say about his friend? He can be brain dead….spooky..?†Destiny relived of her throwing stance. “Oh…Ooops…†Destiny nervously brought he arms behind her, to the small of her back. “My bad.†She said with a slight smile.

“Wait… Now what was Sol saying?† Destiny thought to herself.  Because of her little scare she couldn't entirely remember what Sol asked her. 

Sol blinked, as he began to see the look of panic across Destiny's face. Upon her swearing he blinked once more. "Erm, Wh-whats wrong? Was it something I said? Did we forge-" Interrupted by Destiny's push to get himself away from Claim. "Ack~!" He grunted out as he stumbled back and fell on his bum. "Z-Zombie!?  Claim! You never told me you was a Zombie!" He shouted as he laughed upon Destiny throwing the assortment of items at Claim. 

After the little misunderstanding cleared up. Sol looked at Destiny once again, a little tear in his eyes from laughing a bit too hard. "Oh god, Anyway! I was asking you what kind of profession you were thinking about getting? "He continued to smile, his mood quite cheerful that he had such friends around.

â€œHmm?†She said to Sol but was still looking at Claim who looked like he was spacing out.  “The guy is just standing there after what just happened…..Just standing there.†She thought to herself.  “I mean, what kind of natural person just stands there after someone..eh…† An image of her reaction to Claim's eyes rolling to the back of his head popped into her head.  She sighed loudly.

“To answer your question, Sol†She said warmly and she smiled at him.  Destiny started waling over to Clam, still curious about how this person was just standing there spacing out. She was standing next to Claim by now.  Destiny turned to Sol.  “I was thinking either a Performer or Smith as a profession.† Destiny poked Claim in the side; the guy didn’t move and still had the same regular stare look on his face. “Well…I guess I’ll leave this guy to his…..abnormal senses.†She thought to herself.

Destiny then redirected her attention to Sol; recalling what she had said to him. “I am a bit more on performer though, just because I really do like to perform.†She said happily and did a little twirl.  Destiny scanned the room observing the cooking utensils and half eaten burnt; overcooked and undercooked food. “I guess you’re trying to become a cook?†she said smiling at him.

Claim picked up a few of the item had been thrown at him with a light smile on his face.  He looked over at her as she poked him as he snapped out of his day dream. Destiny's reaction was golden as he said " No it cool and if you knew what I daydreamed a bout it would be a little scary. " To joke around like that was fun for a bit and could easy the face that they were in a death game. He yawned a bit a he got up to the feet and looked at them. He stretched a bit as " What do you think about the mob grenades that the performers make?"  He said as he looked at Destiny.

"A performer huh?" Sol blinked, trying to imaging the different things a performer could do. Mainly what all Destiny could possibly could do. Different scenarios started playing in her head. Would she be a instrument performer? a dancing performer? or a singing performer? Then the thoughts started to gush into his mind about everything that Destiny could do.

"I'd like to see that..." He muttered to himself then shook his head trying to get back on track. "Anyway. Performers can do some cool stuff from what I heard." He listened to Claim say something about Monster grenades. "Oh those? Don't they distract your target for a short while? That would have been useful earlier today." Sol recalled Miss Priss and how a Mob grenade could have tipped the scales in their favor.

“Mob grenades?† Destiny said to herself.  “I honestly never paid too much attention to that quality of a performer profession.  I really wanted to do it for all the other capabilities actually.† She said smilingly at Claim.  â€œNot to mention, in real life; I actually do know music. Though I have acknowledged that that does not contribute to SAO.†

Destiny heard Sol murmur something. She turned her attention to him,"What did you say?"  Before she knew it he began talking about something else. "Oh gosh Performers can do a bunch of cool stuff! Why else would I want to be that profession; obviously Sol."  She shanked him in the side swiftly with her finger tips.

"And what can Cooks do?" She asked Sol. 

Sol smiled as Destiny, learning a bit about her real life. "That's awesome. I know only a little bit of music in real life, but here I wanted to see how far cooking can take me." He nodded as if he wanted Cooking as a passive time waster.

Sol felt the prod of fingertips at his side, jolting up and stepping back, taking a mock karate stance. "AYAH! WAA!" He mimicked noises out of Kung-fu film. Blinking after his awkward stance, Sol coughed nervously and listened to Destiny. "Cooks? Oh, They can pretty much give power-ups before fights... assuming if they can cook... unlike me." He lowered his head. "But I'm not giving up! Not yet!"

"Ha.  A boy who can't cook. That's too bad.  It's pretty much a quality that you need to have in life."  she said as she proceeded to think, "Especially in real life if you want someone to marry you." Destiny then proceeded to think of all of her attempts in the kitchen; and when she made her first Omlette, and laughed at her incompetence.  "Oh snap...." she said to herself. 

She then brought her attention back to her friend. " Well you can't cook that well now.  But heey, you'll get the hang of it.  I mean you have seen me and how much I have failed at defeating monsters and such."  She said in an attempt to make him feel better about his crappy cooking skills. "It will get better; it as to. Or else you'll die." She said smiling and she taunted him. 

Sol gave a joking muscle flex as if to gloat about his combat skills. "I specialty will be on the field! Not in the kitchen! My spear hungers for Victory!" Then sol was reminded of Miss Priss. "...Until... she came along... Stupid Boar." Sol let out a sigh and then shook his head. "Enough talk I want to get out of here and continue on our merry way!" Sol exclaimed as he walked out of the Inn and into the streets. "I'll see you later Claim! Destiny Lets go. Gonna earn you a profession." He cheerfully smirked as he left the In with Destiny, Leaving behind Claim to his thoughts.

[~Quest Complete~]

Rewards:

Profession Skill Learned! «Cooking» (Rank 1)

Experience gained for cooking = 2 

Experience remaining till Rank up = 18