PP - F1 A fated meeting (Rin)

Sousuke sat on the edge of the fountain wearing a familar trench coat and a familar blade. The equipment of his late brother. He sat in silence mourning his brother tears escaping from his eyes and the whole time no one took any notice. To them this kind of think was normal but to him it was a nightmare. A nightmare he so desperatly wanted to end.

Rin had made her way back to the fountain where she and Tomoya had first met with help from the map she had received from the player. As she neared the fountain she saw someone sitting there, was that Tom? She squinted, trying to see better and quickened her pace. The player seemed to be upset, he was crying. Rin didnt really know what to do, the player reminded her so much of Tom yet how could he have possibly got here before her. "Erm..."  She spoke to the player, "Have you seen someone called Tomoya?"

A girl approached sousuke while he was crying struggling to come to terms with his death and yet here she was asking for his brother? Did she not know about his death? Sousuke looked up and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. And yet he continued to cry struggling to say something. Finally the words came to his lips and he spoke. "Tomoya was my twin brother ... he was killed not to long ago the last piece of information i recieved from him was to come here." He practically whispered hiding his. face in his hands

"Wait what!" Rin stared at the player who claimed to be Toms twin brother, "What do you mean he died! I saw him not so long ago!" Rin couldnt believe what she was hearing, she had been with Tom not that long ago and he had seemed to be fine. Was this person messing with her? Probably not because he was crying and looked almost exactly like Tom. Rin was in shock, he had died so quickly. Not knowing what had gotten in to her, Rin suddenly wrapped her arms around Toms brother and hugged him tightly- he looked like he could do with a hug.

The girl hugged sousuke and at first he was taken a back by the gesture but soon returned the hug and hung on to her for dear life. Slowly the crying turned to sobs and the sobs to irregular breathing. He rubbed his blood shot eyes and pulled away from her. "How did you know my brother" he asked scratching the cross shaped scar on his cheek ... the only mark that set him apart from his brother. He adjusted the coat that once belonged to tom and looked into her eyes losing himself in her gaze.

"We only knew each other briefly, we met right here where you are now. I cant believe he is gone..." Rin was still in a state of shock, she had not been expecting anything like this to happen. She noticed the player staring at her, she shuffled awkwardly nad pushed her waist length black hair away from her face. Rin looked down at her feet, not really knowing what to say to the mourning twin. "Um..." She was awful in situations like this, "Is there anything I can do to help you?" Not even Rin could be mean to someone whose brother had just died.

The girl offered him help something that no one had yet offered him in this place yet here in the very spot his brother had met her she had come like a guardian angel as if sent by his brother himself to look over him. "I ... what is your name, and why are you here?" He asked her it seemed to much of a coincidence that she arrived at this spot when he happened to break down. This girl was hiding something and he needed to know her secret

"I am Rin Tachibana," She smiled softly at the crying player, "And who are you?" Rin had to think about the second question... Why was she here? She wasnt gaining anything so it was rather unusual of her to do what someone else had told her to do. "I am here to help you," She said, assuming that this is what Tom wanted her to do.

Rin shuffled awkwardly, normally she would turn people down when they asked things of her and she didnt really know them. But for some reason she wanted to stay. "Erm, okay," She said quietly then sat down next the sad player who had yet to reveal his name. There was silence between the two for a few moments before Rin finally managed to think of something to say and break the awkward atmosphere, "Um.... Is there anything I can do for you?"

Sousuke sat there in silence when she spoke. At first he couldn't think of anything he wanted to do and he had still yet to introduce himself. He decided the best way to start things off would be to perk himself up abit and go and do something ... anything to ease his pain for a while atleast. ''My name is Sousuke I'm Tomoya's twin brother I've been searching for him in this game since we got here and stumbled upon him being killed on the fourth floor.'' he told her finally revealing his name. ''He became a Player Killer by saving a group of people from certain death ... he didn't deserve the mark. Someone put a bounty on his head and a girl killed him and gave me his things and told me everything. About how he accepted his fate and his death. He was atleast at peace.'' He showed the girl the coat and sword that had belonged to his brother and came up with and idea. ''Would you like to come with me to have a drink I could use the company its nice to have you around.'' he asked her shyly.

Rin recognized the coat and sword immediately, it was defiantly the ones that belonged to Tom. She stared at them, picturing them on Tom, the last time they had seen each other. "Well nice to meet you Sousuke, I hope we can be good friends. And of course I would like to go for a drink, I think I really need one after that news!" She smiled weakly then grabbed his hand and stood up. Rin had no idea what had gotten into her, she was actually being nice for a change. Maybe it was because she couldnt stand seeing someone upset over the death of someone who was so strong and didnt deserve to die. "Come on then."

Rin took Sousuke's hand and lead him to a resturant across the street. Once they were sat down drinks in hand Sousuke got his first good look at Rin. He noticed how her waist length hair seemedd to cascade down her back perfectly and the odd colour of her eyes yet they suited her perfectly. Sousuke looked away blushing and broke the silence. "S-S-So what did Tomoya do for you when you first met." He asked her hoping his blush wasn't to obvious

"Well we didn't know each other for long. In fact all we did was go to a tavern then go training for a little bit. He was a nice guy though," She smiled softly then realized Sousuke was blushing and immediately stopped speaking. Her eyes widened in surprise, she was a little confused as to why he would be embarrassed or something. "Hey you, your face is red," She pointed out stupidly.

Sousuke looked back at her waving his arms around in a comical fashion. ''No no no its nothing like that its just well ... this would look like a date to anyone else around us and all and I kinda sorta well ... yea.'' he said slumping back defeated he couldn't lie to him self he had a thing for Rin but a girl like would never fall for him would she? besides from what he gathered she had a thing for his dead brother and that didn't help his chances at all. ''Besides a girl like you is to good for a pathetic guy like me.'' he said barely loud enough for Rin to hear him

"Oh..." Rin suddenly started to blush an awful lot, "Well... I-I guess it could look like that..." she tugged at her sleeve in an embarrassed manor. "And um... as for falling for you...I-I guess that isnt impossible.." Her face was now bright red as she stared at the ground intently, her long locks of hair falling in front of her face and hiding it from view.

Rin froze momentarily as Sousuke lifted her head up, his touch oddly comforting. Her stomach churned, she was certainly not used to situations like this, she was awkward enough even when she wasnt about to agree to something like this. "Um... I... Yeah..." She mumbled. Even though she was blushing madly and clearly happy she folded her arms in a frustrated manor. "T-this doesnt mean I like you or anything!"