PP-F2: Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting COMPLETE

(OOC: Sorry if I didn't post for a long time.)

"Sect...Passive sect doesn't suit me. So I'll be going for Military. I want to become the front liner, that way I can help everyone."

I fill my glass with iced tea to keep myself awake. A coffee would always do the trick, but there's none right now. As I drink, I keep track of others sect. Knowing what they want to do in this guild are necessary for the guild to act in the future.

Not surprising when most of the member went for military sect. Mari thoroughly explain the danger of being a front liner, and we accept it knowing the risk we take.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A figure dressed in a black, walked the grounds of the second floor, as he was recently accepted into the guild called The Cerulean Silence, with that he was to meet up for a meeting. As his black leather hooded trench coat reached to his caffs, his hands covered in a pair of black leather gloves reaching to his forearms, a pair of black denim jeans, that sported a pair of black leather lace and strap boots that reached to the mid point of his shins. As he was covering his vivid red hair, a sword strapped to his back, as he finally after 10 minutes of walking found the location he was suppose to find the meeting.

With his walking there, he found that there were several other player already there, as he sat down, he looked at them all, and finally removed his hood. His hair blazing forth, as it's bright red colour was showing, it slicked back, as it was shoulder length, and was accompanied by a widows peak. And a pair of blue green eyes, as he looked at all the players here, his cursor showing he was a member of the guild, he just stayed quit and listened to them talk.

-OOC: Grougaloragran Attire-

Black leather hooded trench coat

Black leather glove

Black denim jeans

Black leather lace and strapped combat boots

Jun was just sitting and watching as everyone else declared what sect of the guild they would be in, it seemed pretty even all around at least 4 or 5 in each sect. He was just sipping on his 5th iced tea when he noticed another player arriving, not wanting to interrupt the rest of them he just waved at him before returning to his drink. It didn't surprise him at all that there was an abundance of people wanting to be in the military sect, it was more exciting and interesting that crafting in his opinion, maybe some others disagreed with him but that was just his opinion. "Is there anything else that anyone wanted to discuss? I'm pretty sure everyone has declared their sect, well except for the new arrival." He turned to Grougaloragran, he was the only one that hadn't declared a sect yet so it was his turn.

Jacob finally made it up the mountain. He sat down tired once be made it to the meeting. He let out a little puff of breath. "Hello he said to everyone nervously." He only knew Mari and Sousuke. But it was time to meet the whole guild. Some people were drinking but he was way to young. He sighed and sat away like nervous children do. But the person he sat closest to was Mari. Who was also probably his closest friend. She killed piggies with him. And some wolves. Lets hope others accepted him.

Saoant, also known as Akio had only just been accepted into the guild when he received a notification. Apparently the guild was having a meeting on the second floor, it wasn't too far away but in typical fashion he got lost, it took him a good while to get to the location. When he got there he was slightly breathless but looked up and spoke "Sorry I'm late, I just got the message. If I knew so many beautiful girls were here I would have moved faster" he said honestly, he wasn't sure how but he would.

He unconsciously gravitated towards Jun, the only other person he knew had a boyfriend so they probably want to be together, He sat down on a cushion and waved confidently whilst tilting his head slightly "Hello, I'm Saoant but you can call be Aks or Akio, I'm fine with either. I hope I haven't interrupted something, it's just the girls are so beautiful I felt myself being gravitated to this area, much like metal cannot resist the pull of a magnet I cannot resist the pull of a woman" He remembered being told that cheese was good so he laid it on as thick as possible.

Yuji said he would be joining the Military sect. Of course, Mari expected that much from him. She gave him a small nod and smile, "That's fine Yuji." By now, everyone present had said what sect they were going to be in, but there were still a few more members arriving. It seemed that Mari's guild was quite large and popular, more than she'd ever dreamed. Grougaloragran had arrived; politely sitting down as his aquamarine eyes gazed over the crowd. "Grou, " Mari began, not wishing to have to use his full name; as it was rather long. "Nice of you to join us; we are discussing the Sects- I need to know which you shall be joining. Passive or Military. Right now they are about even in numbers so-"

Mari paused, as a young boy, who looked very young timidly approached the group. Dark hair shielding wide eyes as he nervously approached. He said hello to everyone before sitting next to Mari. Mari, without a word or warning stood up, picking up the pillow she had been sitting on - she threw it on the ground behind Jacob and then sat down again, placing a leg either side of the young child before pulling him into her lap. Affectionately rubbing the top of his head with a hand. "You're safe here Jacob." She said to him before raising her eyes to the newest, and last arrival.

Saoant arrived, with a quick flip of Crimson hair and a sly smile upon his lips he said a corny set of sentences.

Mari pointed toward Sinon, "That's actually a young man," She then shifted her finger toward Rue, "And this lass here is under age." Mari didn't make a remark about herself, she assumed it was obvious she was not one to chase after. She shrugged, giving the newest man a smile. "Still, can't say you don't have good taste." She gestured to a seat near her; "Sit down and grab whatever is left to eat, we are discussing guild sects right now. Now I believe you will be joining the passive sect? We can move onto what I have planned for the sects now I believe."

Military Sect:

Fallen
Sousuke
Kosan
Rue
Yuji

Passive Sect:
Davros Syb'Aoth

Jacob
Kosan

Saont

Sinon

Manta walked up to the guild meeting place. It appeared that she was very late. "Sorry im late!" She sat down and glanced around. She didnt quite know what they were talking about, but she didnt want to interupt to ask. There seemed to be a slight lull in the conversation so she decided to announce what she wanted to do to help the guild. "Id like to help make potions for guild storage to help out with battles etcetera."

Ren sighed and spoke up, "I prefer it if you called me Ren, easier than the avatar name I have." "And i don't care for the frontlines, I want in the Passive Sect," He said, as his blue green eyes gazed at the other players, the one that the guild leader said was a male. Ren saw him and, his eyes almost could mistake his appearance for a female player, he then looked at the timid one. Big eyes, and dark coloured hair, as well as a young appearance, as the wind came to, his bright red hair danced slightly, he rubbed his temple and then leaned back. As this was something that was not his style, but was  something he needed to have done, he crosses one of his legs over and places his arms back, having them rest on the seating arrangement he was on. 

Seeing how much people shows up kosan says to himself jokingly .. "I think i drank too much of this ... Or we have tons of members i didn't knew about ... Oh well" as he took another sip "Hey new guys ! My name is Kosan . Glad to see you here ! Don't mind me . If you want or need something come to my forge ... " he said as he took the last sip from the glass ... "Hey Mari ! Do you have any more wine ? ... I can't seem to find it" he said as he was looking at the table that still had some nice stuffs on it .

Mari gave a nod toward Manta, "Alright. I am placing you in the passive sect then. "

Grougaloragran sighed, seemingly frustrated with his avatar name. Mari shrugged; "Shouldn't have picked such a difficult avatar name then. I'll try if I remember." Mari didn't mean to be outright rude to him - it was just her personality. She'd make some sort of attempt to remember; but if she had a real problem she'd probably give him her own nickname rather than use a name he picked out for her.

"If there is no more wine, then there is no more." Mari muttered toward Kosan. Next time; she would be sure there was no alcohol at the meeting. 

Mari abruptly stood up, "Right. We have our Sects; and we have had our introductions. The meeting is almost over; I will hold two separate outings. I shall be in both; keeping an eye on you all..." Mari began. "I will have the Passive Sect collecting Mats; and I will have the Militant Sect fighting monsters and mobs."

Mari paused, waiting for her words to sink in before continuing. "I will be on the lookout for those who are fit to lead the sects; I won't pick anyone, any time soon, but I will be monitoring your progress through the hunt. More information will be posted on the guild boards soon. Please do not forget to participate. Remember - inactivity within the guild will result in your removal."

Mari gave a short bow. 

"Thank you for attending; I must be off." Her eyes flicked toward Jacob, wondering if he would be ok. She offered him a nod and a small smile before leaving.

Military Sect:

Fallen
Sousuke
Kosan
Rue
Yuji

Passive Sect:
Davros Syb'Aoth
Grougaloragan

Manta Gaul 

Jacob
Kosan