OP-F1 <Earning a Living> The Aspiring Merchant

Grinning to herself at the girls reaction Marisa turns around mid-jog to continue talking. "The main reasons were that I was bored and I wished to get stronger." Marisa says her grin slightly faltering for a second before going back to normal. "Now it's mostly to help others, make some friends AND get stronger. So overall I would say my reason improved." She turns her head winks before saying. "I think it would be best to talk later seein how I don't have much col on me so see ya Zahra." Marisa says and puts her hand on her hat before running ahead to arrive at the place faster. When Marisa gets there she grins at the guys. "Seems I won't be payin for the food today let's see who gets here last ~Da Ze!" She says seeming slightly excited to get some free food.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boredom? Improvement? Strength? None of these were reasons that had been expected or even remotely thought of. In fact, for once in her life Zahra was completely speechless. That didn't last long as several question began to weave there way across her thought process. What was Marisa life like outside the game? Did she have people that cared about her? It was then that Zahra realized that she didn't know anything about Marisa. Of course reasons like that wouldn't occur to her, she didn't have the same life as the other female player. Her grandfather always told her that there were two sides to one coin. 

In her distraction, Marisa raced forward. There was only two left now. The male player with the cancer stick and her. Pulling from her reserves she widened her step and pushed herself harder, faster. Zahra followed Marisa into the village. Coming to a stop, she placed her hands on her head and turned toward the group. "Fourth." Zahra beamed, glad since she didn't have a lot of extra money. 

Arekkusu laughwd a little, thus scenario being a little ironic in his eyes. Sousuke already owed Arekkusu a meal, so maybe this could be the redemption for that. He just struck two in one. Arekkusu laughed a little bit as the other girl made her way to the gates. At least it wasn't just Sousuke owing him, Arekkusu also needed one from Atma as well, Kiru could've easily sliced them into pieces, but Arekkusu didn't want to mention that. So he will tell Sousuke in secret after the meal.

"Sorry Sousuke." Arekkusu said as he headed his way here. "It seems like the meal is on you, I'll make sure not to order anything too expensive for you man."

Arekkusu mastered his stealth, he hid a 1000 piece of Col I'm his pocket and swiped it into Sousuke pocket. He didn't want his friend to be broke because of a meal for five. Besides, since he doesn't know, he could feel like he repaid Arekkusu. No problems anymore.

Crozeph shook off the last handful of dust from his cloak, he was feeling a bit lucky that he arrived first especially with Arekkusu who is one of the strongest that he met in the game "that leaves my twin brother to buy lunch for us but for now" Crozeph looked at Horunka. The town seemed to be normal to him but there's a sense of peace as he enters the town "I'm gonna go turn in my quest items" he told them "you can come if you want but if you have something else to do I won't hold you back, I must've been taking too much of your time" he added. Crozeph walked towards the last shop he will go before he completes his quest. Crozeph entered the old but still functional shop and was surprised to see the old man where he took the quest, never knowing if the others are still following him "hey gramps! wait how did you get in here? I knew it! you're no NPC" he told him pointing his finger at the old man. The old man gave a hearty laugh at the boy in front of him "looks like you've run into trouble" he told Crozeph. Crozeph scratched his head and smiled "well I have my friends to back me up on the way" he told the old man.

• 2 weeks later...

Sousuke had been dawdling the whole time this had been going on he didn't feel like running to be honest and he had more than enough col to pay for the lunches of everyone times a thousand. He just took his time wandering down the path following the others for the sake of enjoying the scenery and the feel of the wind blowing through his hair. He saw ahead of him a group of people whom he identified as the group he was traveling with and walked up to them casually. He grunted in acknowledgement and shrugged at the odd looks they gave him. ''Guess im paying for lunch then so where are going to eat?'' he asked as he placed his hand in his pocket and just stood there waiting for an answer giving of quite a cool and tough looking vibe.

The old man gave him a warm smile as if the boy amuses him "for someone who looks old enough, you seem to be a bit of a little kid in your heart" he told Crozeph. Crozeph didn't put much thought on what the old man said to him. Crozeph had been moving restlessly waiting for something important to be said to him by the man "I'm sure you're excited to receive your reward after doing some deliveries for me" the old man said in a calm voice. He began to open a small leather back and rummaged inside looking for something. After a few seconds he took out a rather rusty key and showed it to him "this is the key to your shop" he told Crozeph. Crozeph's eyes sparkled at the sight of the key "wow I'm finally getting one" he said. Crozeph took the key and bowed at the old man "thank you gramps, see you around then I guess" he told the old man. "Remember Crozeph, you should also help players with their items not gain profit only for yourself" he told him. Crozeph smiled at him and raised the key "that's my plan in the first place help others" he said before stepping out of the old shop. Crozeph was greeted by the sunlight and looked around if his merry band is still there following him.

Well, this was where Arekkusu should take off at the current moment. He might hang around though if anyone wanted to tal, but nowadays Arekkusu was a busy kid. He would only have so much time before he needs to move away once again, hopefully to someone who actually is in need. Sure that monster grenade was probably not even necessary, but it still beat having anyone die on him. So far, he was doing well, but for now, he just wanted to stay a little bit.