[PP-F2] <<Long Live the Queen>> (Lessa)

As Kosan enters the floor 2 he heads for the town where he would take some supplies from the town .. "Oh , that's right , i even have a quest on this floor" he said to himself as he walked towards the town .. "Long live the queen i think it was called" he said to himself as got to the town gates.. "This sure is a nice town" he said to himeslf as he enters the Floor 2 Town . "Look , an alchemy shop , i will go and take some potions , then eat something from that tavern and head for the quest i have on this floor" he said to himself as he bumps into someone .. "Oh sorry , are you okay ?he asks the other person as he lends a hand "Here , let me help you get up ... It was my fault" he added.

It was simply a case of not looking where she was going. Lessa had just emerged from her shop, and her gaze was down instead of on the path ahead of her. Her hands were exceptionally dirty from the day's work, and she was inspecting them as she walked. There generally were not too many people milling about outside of her shop, as it was not centrally located in town. But today, it seemed, was different.

Without any warning, Lessa plowed into another player. The force of the impact sent her reeling backward, and she landed hard on her tailbone. "Owww," the girl groaned softly, tenderly leaning to one side to take weight off of her throbbing backside. When the mystery player began to apologize, she shook her head. "No, no, it was my fault," she insisted. A hand appeared before her face, and she took it graciously. Slowly, she allowed herself to be pulled back to her feet. "Thank you so much." Finally, she got a good look at the man she had run into. She gave him a broad smile. "I appreciate it."

"O-Oh , it's nothing .. Really !" he said as he smiled a little ... "I was going to complete a quest .. i was checking my gear to see what else i need and i wasn't paying attention to the road i was walking " he said as he rubbed the back of his neck . "I was going to get some supplies then go for a quest around here somewhere" he said smiling."By the way , my name is Kosan , and you are ?" he asked on a curious tone as he looked at the gorgeous looking girl that was right in front of him . 

The girl nodded as the stranger spoke. And when he introduced himself, she hesitated. Taking only a few seconds, she hurriedly rubbed her right palm on her jeans. Then, when she was satisfied that her hands were as clean as they were going to get, she extended it for a handshake. "I'm Lessa," came her response. It was warm, but not overly cheerful. She did not wish to come on too strong, especially since she hardly knew this player. For the moment, they were safely tucked away in the safe zone. But when they ventured outside, she would be sure to have a weapon handy.

Which brought her to her next point. "Do you need any help with that?" She offered him a smile, and added, "I have a habit of helping out new players. Lets just say that I remember how it felt to be in your shoes." There was a bit more emotion in her voice as she spoke her final words. "Once upon a time, someone helped me in the same way. I truly believe that he is why I am still here today."

"Nice to meet you Lessa ! he said in a cheerfully tone ... After hearing that she could help him he added "W..well , i would need some help... I dont really like going allne on a quest." he said while he rubbed the back of his neck.. " And i wouldnt have money (OOC - i actually have lel ) to pay you back..." he said in a low , kind of disappointing tone. "But if you want to come , i dont have anything against it... But i hope you are prepared for the quest " he said still unknowing the level of the other character.

"Psh," Lessa muttered, dismissing his comment about money with a flick of her wrist. "I don't need any money from you. I know how it is to be new and broke. Believe me." She tossed her new acquaintance a smile, and added, "consider it a gift, to help get you on your feet."

At his mention of being prepared, she knew that he was speaking to her wardrobe. When working in her shop, Lessa generally preferred looser, more comfortable clothing. Besides, the young farm girl never felt better than she did in a pair of well-worn blue jeans. He was probably a bit surprised by her appearance, and she did not blame him for it. But she did wave her hand once in the air, bringing her menu up before her. In a few practiced motions, the girl equipped herself. Ribbons of dazzling light wrapped themselves around her body, hugging her curves, and hardening into her battle gear. Plain boots adorned her feet, and a light pink skirt hung from her hips. A silver breastplate covered her torso, and each hand wore a matching gauntlet. Her prized possession, Hell Rose, occupied its usual place on her back.

"I'm always prepared," she informed him with a good-natured wink.

As he sees her getting prepared he smiles happy to see someone is willinng to help him . "Yush !Time for information! We are doing the <<Long live the queen>> quest. I heard we have to battle some bees them the field boss , the boss bee.. The Queen. We will get there in about 10 minutes of walking.. How about we learn about eachother in that time as we walk.. ? Like knowimg the other's stats and all that." he suggested rubbing the back of his neck