[PP-F9] Celestial Daemon [Celes, Daeron]

Celes walked among the volcanic lands. She held her Glave close, knowing that monsters were everywhere. Dangerous ones. She had already found off to lava plasmas, and at this point she was tired. She needed to get back to somewhere safe to rest, but that wasnt going to happen yet. She looked around, trying to figure out where to go next. 

Daeron was out and about, doing absolutely nothing! He enjoyed taking walks across the scorched lands so that he could get away from society. Just as he thought he was alone, he sees a player. Looking tired and weary, he headed over to her. "Ummm... are you okay?" he asked her smiling.

Something that most people mistake him for is that he hasn't actively done any player killing in a while and that he actually was kind and generous. He put her arm around behind his neck to help her walk easier. Then without thinking, he picked her up, by sweeping her off her feet so he can just carry her back to town. "This is just faster. I'll bring you to a town." he said with a smile.

She sighed and let herself fall into his arms "thank you... i got lost, ive been.. out here for days... but I cant sleep here, if i do...."  she hardly noticed the orange hovering over him. when she finally saw it she tensed "Ar you...?"  she let the question drift not knowing if she could trust him, or if she would instigate his violence. 

Daeron saw her eyes shift over his head to see his orange cursor. Shaking his head with his eyes closed, he didn't speak for a moment. "No. I used to kill, but I've given that up. I've changed a lot." he said, carrying her off towards the town. For being out here for days, she had managed to cover quite a distance. The only reason he was out here was because the harder monsters were in this area.

"So. How did a cute, young girl, like you get lost all the way out here. Why didn't you just return to town when you were tired the first night and return the next day?" he asked smiling, not only through his lips and through his fierce orange eyes that glared through his brown bangs.

Celes frowned "I'm not that young, btu.. I came out here to train, the larger monsters are here, I need to practice. but, I tired to go as far as I could, In the end i had gone so far I hardly knew where I was, and the more I stayed awake the harder it was to find the town..." Celes studied him for a moment and relaxed in his arms "I know another player killer, they're a good person too. But i want to ask, why did you stop? I dont think this other person knows how to stop yet..."  She watched the scenery amazed at how fast he moved through the fiery land.

Daeron thought. "Well, what made me stop was that I came to my senses. Though it still brushes my thoughts here and there, it doesn't actually give me the idea to do it. I guess that's just because I've killed before. Usually when that happens, these thoughts kind of stick with you." he said, traversing through the land. He felt her get relaxed in his arms, which was a good sign for him. This showed that she trusted him so far anyways.

"Also, though you're not young, that still makes you fairly cute." he said, flirting with her. Lately, it has seemed like he's been talking to a lot of feminine players and that he hits on them a lot too.

"Thats what my girlfriend told me before I go tstuck here" she said smiling. It was best to stop the flirtations early, before they got any ideas. As they got near the town celes wondered aloud "Can you even go into the town? I dont know if its a safe zone." She wondered... but the answer went unheard, she had fallen asleep. 

Daeron heard the term "girlfriend". So either she was bi or lesbian, regardless, he wouldn't stop the way he normally is. "Yeah, I can enter, you can't enter if you are actively killing still, but I haven't in months. Plus how else would I take you to bed." he said laughing a bit. Nearing the town, he made sure that no monsters were around, as right now he couldn't fight if he really needed to.

Celes woke up to see daeron on the other side of the room. she didn't know how longs she was out but she was relieved to find that her head was surprisingly clear. "Oh Gods, im so relieved I slept... Thank you for bringing me back... I may have died out there. I may owe you one..." She smiled. How about I buy you something to eat?" 

Daeron shook his head. "No thank you, I'm just glad I can help." he said as he got up. He opened the door, turned back to smile at her, then left the room. Exiting the building, he headed back towards the wilds of the ninth floor, where red dust kicked up from the wind, making it tougher to see.

Daeron was used to seeing little to nothing in front of him in such conditions along with tough heat, which never really phased him. Daeron had his weapon equipped just in case something would jump out at him. Having a cloth to cover his face, he ventured out into the wild once more. "Hopefully Celes is okay." he thought, treading through the red dust.

Celes followed him, [stealth 10] She wasnt necessarily trying to hide from him, but she was going to set out anyway. A sandwich in one had, glaive in the other, she kept pace with the higher level player. She wanted to go out to the wilds, get used to this floor. There was a boss fight happening here, she was going to be ready, one way or another.

Daeron had thought someone was following him, but when he turned around, he couldn't see enough to find anything. He continued his venture, until he was encountered by a Hell Hound. Sighing to himself, he charged forth at the monster right away, without any hesitation. The monster wasn't too strong, but he knew it'd be tougher because it was on the highest floor available right now.

The hound, dodged the attack and tried to counter right away, but Daeron outsmarted the monster, avoiding another hit as well.

Daeron: 72/72 HP

Hell Hound: 36/36 HP

ID: 3821 [battle: 2] [Craft: 2] [Mob: 5] = Both Attacks Miss

Celes watched him him attack the Hell hound and miss, finally she came out of hiding and jumped down, in front of the hell hound. She Snarled for a moment then attacked (3855, 6) Slashing his side and cutting deep with her Queen's Glaive(DMG 10). She looked back at Daeron "Hey there, thought you could use a bit of help" she winked.

Celesmeh 43/43

Hell Hound: 36/36 HP

After Celesmeh had appeared out of nowhere, he wasn't sure what to say. Instead of any words forming, all he let out was a quick grunt and then he managed to articulate one word: "Whatever." he said, rushing in once more at the Hell Hound. He knew he could take this monster like it was nothing, but could she?

Not only did he need to focus on protecting his own behind, but needed to help protect her too. "Just stay out of my way." he said, not showing any sort of kindness, unlike he had earlier when he helped her reach the town.

The hound had gone in to take a bit at his leg, but he kicked it away so that he had an opening made for him where he struck the Hell Hound right on the center of it's body. Letting out a yelp, the Hound recovered by standing back up, and waited for another chance to strike after it got back into this fight.

Celesmeh: 43/43 HP

Hell Hound: 27/36 HP

ID: 4081 [battle: 9] [Craft: 10] [Mob: 5] = Deal 9 Damage, Heal 3 (1 Lifesteal, 2 Battle Healing)

Celes smiled, she watched as he got in front of her, as if to protect her. She weaved around him and struck the hell hound (4084, 5+2 acc) just under his jaw (DMG 10) "Dont worry," she said, continuing to move fluidly around them both "I'm not weak, you know." She added with a fierce grin "Theres no need to protect me right now. I owe you one anyway" 

Hell Hound: 17/36 HP

Daeron rolled his eyes and ignored her. Every now and then when he went to move, he had to change his course of action to make sure she was safe. "You owe me nothing." he said, rushing in at the hound to swing at it's flared body. Red scars pouring data out of it all over, Daeron was determined to add yet another mark on the monster's body, decreasing it's health some more.

Just as planned, the sword cut through some more of it's body. When the hound went in to strike yet again, Daeron avoided the attack to direct the hound away from Celesmeh, just to be safe that she wouldn't get hurt.

Hell Hound: 9/36 HP

ID: 4311 [battle: 8] [Craft: 1] [Mob: 6 - 3] Result: Deal 8 Damage, Heal 1 HP [Life Steal]

Celes rolled her eyes as she watched Daeron pulling the hound away from her. "I did survive for days out here, you know. Sure you got me out but I was making my way back, I don't need your protection from is puppy!" (4325, 5+2, loot 13) she swung one last time at the dog and it fell to pieces. " look, I got lucky you found me, sure, but you know what, this isn't my first time out here, and it won't be my last, so don't act like I can't take a hit." She said seriously. Her eyes shined with the fire of the level, but it's almost as if her determination shined too. She wasn't weak, not as strong as Daeron, for sure, but certainly not weak.

The hound had shattered into pixels and shards of the Cardinal's database. He knew that someone was controlling these things just to kill them, or perhaps they truly were just AI's that have a level of higher intellegence. Ignoring that fact, he turned his attention to Celesmeh, who had interrupted his fight with the hound.

Clearing his throat, he put away his weapon and gave her a stern glare. "What the hell are you doing bothering my fights?" Daeron said, giving her a cold and sharp stare, that could cut as bad as his weapon could. He's heard from others before that he had furious eyes that always looked angry, as if he was never able to calm down, but the orange hue in his eyes simply made it seem that way.

This time, Daeron was slightly angry due to the fact that if she had managed to die or even get hurt in the fight, that he would have to take the blame for it since he was the superior at the moment. That is too much of a liability for him to handle.

Celes laughed, a broad musical sound "You didnt know? It was because you missed" She winked. Yes, he was a player killer, Yes, angering him was probably a bad idea. But at this point she had no more fear. She had sent too long when she first got here being afraid of everything. She she could do nothing but match his eyes with the coolness of her own. Let him get angry, what could he do that any monster on this level couldnt. Is she needed to fight, she was ready. 

Daeron ignored everything she had just said. He didn't want to argue. Instead, he began to look at her with narrow eyes and a sharp glare. "Listen, thanks for the help, but I didn't need it. That's all. Now, is there anything else you had in mind to bother me or are you going to go your own way now?" he asked as if he was hoping for her to say that she'd go away.

Though he had no power over her words, he was hoping that his level and everything was superior enough that it would intimidate her to leave.