PP-F4 'A Flurry of Snow' [Ryu]

((I will end this one here, as they will be travelling to a different floor - if you wanna start another PP with me continuing on let me know!))

Mari shrugged as she walked. He had some point, most women, hell...most people in general didn't like their age coming into question. She gave an annoyed grunt as he explained his actions and how they were 'gentlemanly' "Bloody patriarchy..." Mari mumbled under her breath. "Play whatever the hell you want. Don't let others ideals dictate who you want to be, or what you want to do."

Mari paused her forward pace to turn and face Ryu. "Don't know much about women eh? I'll give you a tip dear; the heroic knight is an old cliche - one that most of us look upon in disdain. We are not weak, we don't need saving." Mari turned back and started walking again, adding. "I am sure you didn't mean it that way, but it sure as hell came off that way." Her words at that point, where a little softer. He was trying. He was trying hard to not get on her bad side, and it was a difficult feat. Mari tried to cut him some slack.

She reached the teleportation pad and turned to give Ryu a small smile, "Bit hard to drop you in an alley, can't go to towns. If I am gonna ditch you anywhere. It'd probably be a forest." She said in a joking manner. She bid him a wave before stepping onto the pad and disappearing.