[PP-F1] All in Due Time (Destiny, Raijin and Enjuru)

Destiny walked to the front of the eatery and looked through the window.  Inside she observed people clamoring to each other. It was lunchroom style seating; and Destiny found herself slightly uncomfortable with the idea. It wasn't that she didn't like people in general; it was just that being near to strangers was something she wasn't comfortable with.  Not to mention that getting to know others takes a great deal of work and effort.  Regardless of those facts, the incidents of the past were always in her mind; it just depended on if she pushed them back or if they resurged to the surface. 

Destiny sighed to the thought of what happened in real life; being ostracized like that hurt.  It hurt the most when it came to the people she thought that she would be able to trust with her life decided that their friendship; of 10 years was nothing. 

She looked at the time; "3:53." She said to herself. Destiny proceeded to walk into the eatery. There was a smell in the air that reminded her of home.  From the outside in the place seemed very dank and dark.  But upon entering the place looked a lot nicer; though the lighting was still pretty time, one could manage to see relatively clearly.

Destiny found a spot on somewhere to sit that was a bit open and away from the others who were chattering and eating together. She chose a seat that was near the wall so she could lean against it. Destiny checked the time again, "3:54" She thought.  "Well I might as well as do something to occupy the time." She thought to herself and she leaned against the wall.  Destiny looked up and thought about things that she was doing at home, then she suddenly remembered she had a test. "DAMNIT!" She thought to herself as she brought her body off from leaning on the wall and then hit her fist on the tabletop.  Destiny let out a little sigh remembering.  "Well there are plenty of people here... So at least maybe the professors will understand that a bunch of us are stuck in a game and that the only way to get out of the game is to defeat it; or else when we die here we die in real life..... But still.... I feel that that test probably would have killed me any ways."  Destiny then relaxed herself a bit and started leaning against the wall again, she then checked the time.  "3:55" She said to herself. "Well... I guess I can just mentally study.. I guess?"  She thought to herself.  

Destiny then proceeded to mentally process all the bone stuctures and muscles of the body and how they work on the micro level; as she proceeded to wait for her new acquaintances to arrive. 

Enjuru walked to the eatery, appearing to have no interest in what he was doing. He yawned once again as he realized he hadn't slept well since he'd gotten into the game. His mind was always surging with thought, thinking of new ways to fight in a battle. He was actually quite alert always, even in safezones. Wearing his usual emotionless stare, he walked into the cafe. He checked the time. "Great, 4 minutes late." He scanned through the eatery and saw where the young woman she had met was sitting. He noticed her eyes were closed and reasoned she was deep in thought. That was until he walked over to her table and noticed her even breathing and the relaxed look on her face. He sighed. "She's asleep." He looked over the situation. "On one hand, I could wake her up. That could lead to either conversation in a positive way, or she could yell at me for being rude." He thought. "I could just let her sleep. Then again, she's not the type to yell, and someone would come and wake her up anyway." He decided what he would do. He took her shoulder and began shaking her, not too violently but certainly not softly. "Wake up." His icey gaze pierced the darkness of Destiny's closed eyes.

(Before you say anything, that's just poetic wording. You woke up and the first thing you saw was my emotionless stare.)

Raijin was looking up at the sky, well truthfully he was passed right out snoring away like a pissed off banshee, okay maybe he wasn’t actually snoring but he was still asleep regardless. He was dozed off and dreaming about one of the actual good memories he had of the real world and suddenly it came to an abrupt halt, sitting up with a weird look of sleep and alertness was on his face half and half before he shook his head and sighed, “damn… I liked that year…†he said to himself as he looked around and sighed, “still here I see, oh well, let’s get to it, gotta go meet those two again.†He said as he climb his way down the side of one of the buildings before he dropped and landed on his feet to look both ways, “where was it again?†he thought to himself as he choose a random direction and walked that way, oddly it was the right direction.

After a few minutes had passed he sighed as he walked in to see the boy from yesterday shaking Destiny awake, he walked over behind the boy and grabbed him and shook him just as much as he did to her, “you like it boy?†Raijin would ask as he started shaking the boy.

Contrary to what Enjuru believed; Destiny was awake the entire time.  She was just reciting information that she had learned back in her courses; of course she hadn’t been back home in a while and had difficulty recalling the information.  Destiny opened her eyes to Raijin shaking Enjuru in the same manner that Enjurur had shaken her.  She laughed softly to herself. 

“They actually came.† She thought to herself.  It brought a slight smile to her face.  “Maybe we are actually getting somewhere.† She thought.  â€œDo you guys feel like sitting?  Or shall we go somewhere else?† she asked questioningly.  Destiny wasn’t entirely sure what they felt like doing; however whatsoever it  may be she wanted to make sure that they all had a uniform agreement on what it may be.  Destiny prepared herself physically and mentally to be the mediator, since it seemed as these two had a knack for having clashing. 

"I'm good here, now stop it." Enjuru said as he slapped Rajin's hands off. He glared at the man, fully realizing that he was showing his anger. He felt the rivalry between them and he felt it unnecessary to keep his emotions hidden to him. Inwardly he smiled. "It's surprisingly fun to argue." He thought. The anger in his eyes quickly faded as he dropped himself into a chair. He wondered where his relationship with the two would go. Then Enjuru and Rajin entered a wordless staring contest for a full minute. For comedic effect, electricity began clashing between them.

(You know that effect they add in when two rival characters get into a staring contest, and neither gives up so they go to the energies clashing? Like on original Naruto? ...With a lot of characters?)

Raijin noticed Enjuru slap his hands away after saying something that he didn’t bother to pay attention to before he yawned heavily again, before giving a slight stretch, a bored look upon his face before he looked down to see Enjuru giving him a pissed off look, it made him smile, “boy, your showing your anger in the wrong direction, you need to be looking in a mirror.†He said before he looked over at Destiny before he shrugged grabbing a chair and pulling it up to the table with one hand, having it reversed he sat in it and laid his head on the table, “I’m still tired…†he said rather blankly, almost as if he just went monotone, but he yawned again and his voice returned back to normal as he remained still as if he looked like he was asleep now.

Although aside from his chest moving in and out, one would assume he was sleeping, but he was rather wide awake and there was nothing he could do to avoid being fast asleep like he was, “What does Destiny want to do today?†Raijin asked simply as he remained still.

Destiny smiled as she observed the two start up their little quarrel again.  “Oh, its like these things will never cease.†She thought.  Destiny observed as Raijin sat and rested his head on the table.  “This is strange, “ she thought, “It’s like the more I am around these guys the more I can actually observe their emotions.  Like they are displaying it more….Maybe its because they are…getting comfortable around me?† She questioned her own thought. 

“Well, good evening.  Both of you.† She said with a smile.  â€œI am sorry to hear that you are tired, Raijin. I do feel kind of guilty for what I want to do, just because it may make you more tired in the end.  However…† She hesitated, unsure if she should really say what she was going to say.  “I kind of… want to battle something…Since I haven’t really killed anything yet.†She mumbled.  “It’s not like I haven’t attempted to.. Its just.. I miss… A lot.† She said in an attempt to rectify her previous sentence.