[OP-F1] New Faces ~Completed~

Exchequer observed that the situation was getting quite tense. He noticed that Sol made every effort to make sure that he was out in front of him and Pyro, which unnerved Exchequer into thinking that he was not quite as cut out to facing confrontations as he would have liked. Nevertheless, Exchequer responded to Sol's request with relative confidence, and eyed Pyro briefly to get an idea of what kind of player he would be protecting. "The name's Exchequer, and you can count on me."  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Listen to me." Arekkusu said to everyone in the group. "Because I am only going to tell you once. You only grow stronger while you work with other players. Trust them, because sometimes they are all you have left."

Arekkusu laughed a little and hung his head down. He wishes that he could take his own advice. Ever sinxlcd the wolves, he still had trouble with even listening to people. Still... He only got to where he was by letting others in his life.

Sousuke addressed the player killer noting he seemed to be completely at ease despite the thoughts that the others were not comfortable with him still Sousuke had a question and he wanted answers but simply he was going to make sure that he kept things civil. ''Alkor I have been tracking you for a while now and I wish to know more about the woman who killed my brother. Your guild leader, I have no quarrels with either of you I am simply looking for answers, the day my brother was killed she gave me his equipment and I wanted to know more about what my brother did to deserve his death.'' he asked the man. Sure Sousuke knew about the legacy his brother left behind but he also thought their must have been more to it than what was let on in the first place.

Sol blinked upon Pyro's bravery and sheathed his weapon. "Well, it does seem like it is a misunderstanding... " He watched Pyro say her bit then looked back down at her and smiled at her phrase. "Of course, Why not! I don't mind at all." He looked to the other new player, taking Arekkusu's advice. "So Exchequer... want to accompany us on a little bit of a combat warm up?" Sol said as he gave him a slight smile, along with a thumbs up. "Safety in numbers ya know?"

Exchequer sighed with relief as he relinquished his grip on the handle of his rapier, and proceeded to stand more at ease; eventually conceding a small smile. "I am glad things didn't turn ugly. I thought it was bad enough players are getting killed by monsters. No need to make the game's job easier by killing each other, am I right?" 

Exchequer then thought upon Sol's request for a brief moment, thinking about the possible future coordination they would have as a unit and nodded with approval. "Indeed, I will happily tag along."

Sousuke looked between the players who were planning on going into the wilds to fight something ''Its not a problem, I will join your expedition and act as the groups scout.'' he said to them all. His natural tracking abilities would surely come in handy here

OOC sorry bout short post I had no idea what to write lol

Sol smiled at the sudden party formation. "Nice. We should have no problems then with anything out here~!" He said as his morale was now at an all time high. "Can't wait to tell Destiny about this. She would be happy to see more people like this... I think." He blinked as he thought about the scenario. Sol held his hand out to meet everyone once more, giving himself a title to his name so he could possibly be remembered a little better. "My Name is Sol, the Azure Dragoon. I'll make sure we all get out of this alive! I swear it!" Sol gave off that determined aura, he was set to escape this game alive with as many players alive as possible too.

Pyro looked between everybody. She was glad Sol was determined, she was as well. SAO wasn't so lonely anymore, but she was glad that it was now crowded with friendly people. Or so everyone seemed friendly at the moment. "Um... I don't exactly know how to fight very well. I mean, I have a sword and know how to use it but I'm not sure I'll be too good." Pyro blushed once again. She was sure that everyone had at least fought before, all except for Exchequer since he looked basic like her. But then again, she was still a bit nervous. "Oh and I'm Pyro but you can probably already see that." Pyro stared at the ground and kicked a few blades of grass as she spoke.

Exchequer clenched his right fist and gently placed it against the centre of his chest briefly. "I am Exchequer, The Inquisitive. I am not the strongest of fighters but I'm not bad at creating and suggesting strategies; that would be my forté." Upon introducing himself to the wider group, Exchequer proceeded to get mobile and walk at a slow pace. "Where are we headed?" He said, smiling as he reared his head towards the group. 

"Lacking in weapons?" Arekkusu asked. He knew that wasn't a good enough excuse to not fight, but she was a new player and probably can't use a sword. She seems way too innocent. Arekkusu was surprised she even made it out of a safe zone. "You can borrow my blade if you'd like. It deals 1 more damage to enemies. Please return it once you are done with it though."

-Lost The Rising Edge-

Pyro blinks a few times before declining the offer. "I want to use my own... but thank you! It's really kind that you would offer that to me. I just, it's really hard to explain why and I hope you understand." Pyro doesn't like taking things from people even if it is for a good reason, but didn't want to go into much detail to tell why. Pyro zoned out for a second and looked straight ahead, frowning at what she just said. If this was how she was going to make friends, she hoped they would stick to her side, she knew she was going to stay with them.

Arekkusu was unsure about it. But what position was he in to argue, every player makes their own choices. Arekkusu looked at his blade and took it back into his palm. He at least got to use skills again. That was a huge plus, Charge was like his best friend.

"What about you couple levels lower." Arekkusu said to the PKer, which Arekkusu didn't have the name of yet. "Are you coming with us?"

Sol let out an act of direction. "Lets all try to kill some boars! Maybe if we get enough I can try to cook us up something delicious later!" He teased about his cooking skill. even though it wasn't that good he could try his best at least. "Though as a warning, I'm not a professional chef... I am new to the trade."

Sol acknowledges Pyro's determination to do things on her own. "That's the way to go. Already taking the first step to become the hero to save our souls." He laughed some kidding with Pyro, letting her know that it was a respectable move on her part to him.

"My guild leader...?" Alkor pondered the boy's words and bit his lip. "I've not been in a guild for weeks now, mate. And I doubt you were talking about Lessa. The woman you're talking about- was it Mari?"

Alkor stopped, watching the youth's expression for any hint of clarity. "I do know about a bounty she took, not long ago. The men who put out bounties, infrequently, are usually ones who don't want to get their own hands dirty. In the case of Mari, the man was named Zelrius. He's a well known, high level Player Killer, and he's been known to... enjoy the contracts a bit too much."

He closed his eyes. "I'm afraid all Hunters do is fulfill contracts. Usually on other Player Killers. You'd have to ask the man who made the hit."

The golden eyed swordsman stiffened a bit when the girl said she trusted him, and his gaze floated over to her. He almost wanted to tell her not to, just because trusting people in this world could get you killed. Alkor relented, however, and offered her a nod. "I'm not here to kill anyone," he said plainly. "Least of all not new players."

When the group talked about going together, he took a step back. "Ah," he thought aloud, "I don't want to get in your way." With a slight bow, the dark cloaked man took another backward step. "Unless you have need of me."

'Come on!" Arekkusu pouted. "Have a little fun and hang out with some of the lower leveled players. It will relax your mind I promise you. Now that I see that you are all worked up I dont think I'll be taking no for an answer. You are coming with us."

Arekkusu put his fingerless glove out towards the one who revealed somewhat of his story. "Like hell the past matters right now." Arekkusu said. "Its what you do about your present that decides the future."

Sousuke took mental note of the name zelrius and politely thanked him for then information and apologized for the mix he turned to the rest of the players and simply stated "I shall watch thee path behind us and lend a hand as required."

OOC I'm going off for the night ill join back in tommorrow

Pyro looks at Alkor. "I agree with Arekkusu, but it's okay if you don't want to come." Pyro nodded at Sol. "I would like to try something of yours one day." She added. She is glad that she is surrounded and feels safe, and is now not as worried about battling as before.

- {out of context} going for the night too! nice RPing :3

Upon the mentioning of cooking, Exchequer could not help but let his imagination run a little wild. "A spit-roasted boar sounds like a mighty fine goal right now." He nodded. "Yeah, let's get to it!" He didn't know what was with the sudden motivation he was feeling; maybe it was due to being in a group, or a sense of camaraderie developing. But either way, it was a better desired situation than what it was before with the tensions that almost cried out for battle, and Player deaths.

- {out of context} - I'm off for the night as well, will continue posting tomorrow.