[PP-F2] A Fateful Meeting (Destiny & RyujinSeaLord)

Destiny decided that she would go out for a bit of a stroll.  As she was meandering along a path until she found a tree. “YES!†She thought to herself.  Destiny ran over and examined the branches.  In her younger days she enjoyed climbing the tree branches to see the view up above.  Destiny proceeded to examine the tree; looking for spiders or caterpillars.  Seeing that none were around; she proceeded to climb up the branches.  “Almost…there.† She said to herself.  Once Destiny was satisfied with her climb she stopped and sat on a branch and rested her back against the tree; it overlooked part of the area and you could see a couple balconies of the building in town. 

"Hm..Why not just relax here until there are impending things to do."  She thought to herself. 

• 1 month later...

Destiny heard someone speak to her, it sounded like the person was above her.  Destiny started talking,  "Excuse me.." she crossed her arms.  "...I don't see your name on this tree....Therefore it is free for any-"  Destiny looked up and she couldn't believe it.  It was, her brother.  Destiny was frozen looking up at him, her mouth wide open, her eyes locked onto his.  "What....What...What is he doing here....."  she thought to herself.  "...Does...Does he even recognize me.....fu... of course he does... We all look like ourselves...." 

Didnt your mother ever tell you that staring is rude? i asked sounding kinda assholeish in tone.

If youd have looked up in the tree, youd have seen me sleeping here, Destiny! I said in a playful tone noticing her being who she is.

I honestly thought you were back home, safe and sound making sure i wasnt dying...why are you here? i asked her

Destiny bit her lip, as she listened to her younger brother talk.  "Well.... If you actually payed attention, you'd know that I am off at college right now....and Mom and Dad decided that it would be nice to get their daughter a little gift... and now I am here...."  she said in a snooty tone back at her brother.  "What are you doing here anyways... Aren't you a little young to be here?"  she questioned him as she stood up looking at her brother. 

I scoffed at her attitude towards me.

If youd have payed attention, im 18 now, and making my own life choices. Though if dad found out i chose this game over "Galactic Warlords" he'd be pissed that i didnt play his game. I spoke to her kindly climbing down to her level and sitting next to her.

Why are you here? Didnt mom say something about not wanting you to waste time with the virtual reality world now that you are in college? Why did she send this game anyway? I began to question her

"Oh..." she said softly as she listened to her brother talk about video games.  "Well... Mom and Dad know that I have been working hard at school... and frankly.  You don't know mom as well as me.  Or maybe its just that you don't know me that well...."  she looked skeptically at her brother.  "Well... I am here because.. I actually like playing video games, and they sent me this game as a little gift..."  she said as she looked down at the world that they were high above now. 

I cant look down....my fear of heights gets to me pretty often, realizing we are just on a floating city. I began to talk about that and realized i had rambled on about life in an empty home since mom and dad are never there anymore.

I continued on for maybe a half-hour not realizing that i was practically muttering to myself and was not expecting my sister to continues to sit at my side and listen to me complain about being left alone.

I....I'm sorry i didnt mean for that to happen. â€‹I said apologetically 

"Its fine"  she said softly to Ryu.  "Well...What have you been up to around here?"  she questioned him.  Destiny had only been in this world for a small amount of time, and she had a feeling that her sibling signed into the world rather early on.  Destiny swung her legs as they sat over the branch, and she looked at the ground below her.  She was not scared of heights, unlike her brother.