[OP-F3] Blackout

Mari was feeling.... very overwhelmed with how many people had began to appear out of the woodwork. She coughed to clear her throat. "H-hey.. Alkor...." She muttered. Her eyes still on the empty space where she thought she saw the flash of something out of the corner of her eye. "It's getting a little too crowded here for my liking, so I'm probably gonna head off." Mari flipped her dagger round in her hand and sheathed it.

"Celes. I suggest you do the same." Her voice softened. "I'd really hate to see anything happen to you, yanno I don't admit it much - but you're a good friend." Mari gave her a small smile. "I should trust you can take care of yourself though." She turned to glance at Alkor. She definately trusted him to take care of himself, and she wasn't sure of their level difference. Celes had gotten a lot stronger lately....

Still... It was not something the Pink Haired woman should worry about right now. Instead. Mari had to focus on her own needs, and those needs were to leave this crowded area. Mari gavea final wave to the peopel she knew, and more or less ignored the others.

"See ya round."