[PP-F1] Basic Combat Training (Sol / Pyro)

"Oh~ Thanks!" Pyro smiled and took the half-sandwich from her friend. She greedily bit into it and finished the meal in a second. Afterwards she licked her fingers and wiped the crumbs from her face onto her sleeve. "Thanks for this again Sol." She lays down on the grass, full, and pats her stomach. "I think I'm getting better at fighting and socializing, just a little." Pyro crossed her legs while still laying down and looks at the afternoon sky. 'Mission accomplished.' Pyro thinks as she puts her arms behind her head.

Sol smiled as he ate his sandwich along with Pyro. "Yeah, You seem like you'll be great on the front lines in no time at all." He complimented her on her fighting and courage, as well as intelligence. He finished his sandwich and patted his stomach as well. "Ahh~ So Good." Once hearing Pyro's thank you, he replies with a welcoming, "Anytime, If you ever need anything. Feel free to let me know, I'll be more then happy to help you out with what ever you like." He listened to her comment about herself. "Yeah. You're doing great."

- {out of context} nearing the ending point?

Pyro rolled over to her side, growing tired. She was like a baby; feed her and after a few minutes she was out like a light. She yawned and got up, sitting on her knees, looking a Sol groggily. "I think I'm ready to go back to the safe zone." Pyro muttered after climbing up onto her feet. "Oh, and Sol, I owe you so if you ever personally want armor or a weapon I promise you I'll try my hardest to make it for you, free of charge." Pyro laughed and smiled at Sol though she was being completely serious.

Sol chuckled at her behavior, thinking it was rather adorable. He blinks and nods at her offer. "Of Course, That would be awesome. Actually, If you ever come across a Spear that can deal high damage, I would love a weapon like that." He mentioned it in case she ever did come across something like that. "I want to specialize in damage. So I can be the best there is at defeating enemies.

"For sure." Pyro nods. "I promise I will." She chewed on a fingernail. "Sol we're friends right? I mean you came out to train me and have been very kind but be completely honest, would you call me a friend?" Pyro asked, all of the sudden wide awake and serious. "I kind of think of you as someone I could depend on..." Pyro mutters and puts the hand she had been chewing on down to her sides.

Sol smiled in excitement once she said that she'd find something for her. "Awesome!" Once Pyro began to get serious, so did Sol. "A friend...? Of Course, The more friends you have. The better chance you have to survive. In a world like this, we all need to work together to escape this place." He listened to her say something about her depending on him and Sol begins to smile. "Yeah, I feel like I can be depended on. And I feel as if I can depend on you too Pyro." He gives her a easy going smile of assurance.

"R-Really?" Pyro didn't think she was the most dependable person but was glad Sol had told her otherwise. "Sol I'm glad we're friends then." She hugged her comrade, thinking it was the most appropriate thing to do. It made her think back to when Sousuke hugged her and it made her feel comforted so she thought that maybe it would be the same for her and Sol.