(OP-F2) Looking For Something

Davros glanced up at the beutiful blue sky  above him. It was easy to forget that it was computer generated. He sighed and continued to walk through the main city. He wasnt quite sure what it was he was looking for, but he was sure he would find it eventually. He had been spending most of his time lately working on leveling up. It was tiresome work and he was ready to have some sort of fun. Whether it was a duel or a chocolate milkshake he was sure he would feel better afterwards.

Sousuke was hanging around in his favourite spot as usual he had just got back from a lengthy treck through the eastern mountains and was now sitting on the edge of the fountain in the centre of town.

He pulled from inside his trench coat a cigarette and a zippo lighter and popped the butt end of the cigarette in his mouth, flipped the lid off the zippo and lit it. He took a long drag and exhaled as he changed his position to be more comfortable. He noticed a lad around maybe his own age from the looks of it looking very indesisive. He sat watching him curiously wondering what his deal was.

Maybe it was time to let his impulsivity reign, if only for a moment. He glanced around, noting that there were only a few people around. Hopefully it would be enough. He payed special attention to a certain man who was smoking a ciggarette. He was the most interesting out of everyone there. He sighed once again and prepared to be completely ignored. "Anyone want to do a half-loss duel?"  He shouted out, prepared for embarrassment. Oh well, might as well go the whole way... He thought to himself before turning and staring pointedly at the guy who was smoking.

The boy looked around and his gaze eventually met Sousuke's own steely gaze. He called out to the few players around him asking for a half loss duel which as far as Sousuke was aware was a dual that wasn't to the death but to half of your hitpoints. Sousuke smirked to himself and stood up flicking his cigarette away as he did so.

"Your on kid, send me a duel request" He called over waiting for the boys answer.

Davros quickly swiped in front of him, bringing his HUD up. With a few taps he made his way to the duel request screen. Finally he tapped the send button. It appeared that his impulsivity was paying off. He unsheathed his claymore and held it down at his side, waiting for the guy to accept. As he did, he made some quick calculations. He had.... 15 health total, which meant they would have to get him down to 7 health. This may have been a bad idea... He had no idea what level the other guy was, or if he had powerful equipment. Oh. It wasnt of too much consequence since it was only a half loss duel. Meanwhile, a few players started to come over to watch.

Sousuke watched at the boy brought up his a hud screen and a few moments later his own hud flashed up with a request from the boy. looking around Sousuke could see the other players forming a circle for the fight. He accepted the dual. If Sousuke was going to win he needed to avoid his health dropping to 7. The trim of his trench coat began to glow a gold colour ass he drew his blood red blade, signaling his evasion was increased. He lowered him self into his combat stance holding his sword backwards like a combat knife and readied for the fight.

ID 4072 LD 8

The highest loot dice roll goes first

(Perma Roller is blocked where I am. Ill switch over to using it when I get home.)

LD: 2

Davros watched as the timer started to tick down. It seemed to take forever, each second was like a lifetime. Dvros had had no idea 10 seconds could take so long to pass. He raised his sword defensively. This was his first duel ever, and he didnt want to mess it up. At the five second mark he remembered he had to equip his hood. Moments before the duel started he successfully put it on. He really needed it. His innaccuracy was legendary. He raised his sword again just as the counter hit zero.

OOC no worries just copy and paste the built in roller into the chat as we go along

ID 4073

BD 4

Sousuke watched the timer slowly tick down to 0 as he prepared for his attack, he dug his feet straight into the ground ready to propel himself forward. The timer hit 0 and he launched himself forward as quick as he possibly could. As he neared his target he attempted to slice at the boys neck but he miscalculated the length of the blade and barely missed his attack. He grunted in frustration and hopped back into a defensive position ready for the incoming counter attack.

Takes 8 to hit Sousuke. Hood of acciracy: -1 = 7 to hit

BD: 7

Cd: 3

LD: 13

Davros ducked to the side to dodge his attack, but it wasnt necessary as he missed any way. Davros saw his oppurtunity to strike, and jumped forward, slicing his blade through the air with bothe hands at his leg. It hit successfully, doing some damage. It looked like it would take three more hits to whittle his health down to halfway.

Davros: 15/15

Sousuke: 13/15 (-2)

ID 4083

BD 7

Sousuke attempted to dodge the incoming attack but miss timed his movement and got caught in the leg by the claymore of his opponent. I flinched back as he felt the sting of the blade against his leg. Unfortunately the weight of the  weapon his opponent was using was heavy and slow to swing so Sousuke took the opportunity to attack. He side stepped out the way and thrust his blade into his opponent dealing some damage.

Davros 13/15

Sousuke 13/15

BD: 10

CD: 3

LD: 13

Davros felt that Sousuke definately had the advantage. He felt that they were pretty evenly matched, except that Sousuke had much better equipment. Davros grimaced as the man counter attacked, and he decided that he should counter-counter attack. He quickly adjusted his grip and drove the claymore into the mans shoulder while he was moving. Critical damage! Davros quickly disengaged and stepped back, holding his blade up defensively. 

Davros: 13/15

Sousuke: 10/15 (-3? Im not sure how much critical adds on...)

ID 4088

BD 3

The blow to the shoulder caused some serious damage to Sousuke causing him to collapse in a heap on the floor. It wasn't over yet though he made a quick slash towards his opponents feet and once again missed by a hair. He rolled over and pushed himself to his feet preparing to take the over sized blade on again.

Davros 13/15

Sousuke 9/15

OOC The damage you do in a crit depends on the dice roll that goes past 8 a 9 adds one extra point of damage and 10 adds 2 so you hit for a 4

Celes watched the two fight from a nearby tree [stealth, 10] if she things got out of hand with these two she would be sure to stop them, but for now she just sat and watched, waiting for them to finish their battle "Why are people so silly..." she wondered, her voice barely audible.... she readied her glaive, if something bad was going to happen, she was going to be ready.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Davros waited for Sousuke to get back up before attacking again, his claymore making a loud whistling noise as it swung through the air again. He dived to the ground before swing though. It had been a feint. He rolled to his feet and swung his blade again, face serious as he did so, concentrating solely on the challenge at hand. The sword sliced into the man's upper left back, dealing another bout of critical damage and ending the duel. The screen popped up where the counter had been, declaring him the winner. Davros stepped back and sheathed his sword before offering his hand. It was only now that he noticed the man's guild. "Hey! You in Cerulean Silence! So am I!" He exclaimed, grinning.

Davros: 13/15

Sousuke: 5/15

(Lol. Im finally getting good rolls.  Btw you want us to find you Celesmeh? )

OOC just my luck to get bad rolls for a change haha :p

Sousuke winced as the claymore hit him once again and the boys name was displayed with the word winner beneath it. He had completly misjudged the boys abilities and had paid the price for it. He had to admit though the boy did well to capitalize on his mistakes. He grinned and sheathed his sword shaking the boys hand as he declared they were from the same guild.

"Davros eh? Not bad kid you'll go far if you keep that performance up, names Sousuke by the way, i admire the way you handle a weapon of that weight." He said to him if this boy was indeed in his guild he just made himself a powerful ally

Celes jumped down from the treee, slowly clapping at the two of them "Very nice boys, Good job. how about a bigger challenge?  Half HP battle, the two of you against me" she winked. Smiling to both of them. she walked slowly, her glaive in hand. She pulled down her HUD and sent them both the challenge. 

If you choose to accept: 

Half HP battle, 

Highest loot dice hits first. 

4102 loot 18

(My char. legendary for inaccuracy because im always rolling 1s and 2s. :D )

"Uou know as well as I do that that was all luck on my part." Davros reached behind him and patted the pommel of his blade. "And this thing? Its all in the shoulder. Yourn not too bad with your sword either. If it was a bit longer you would have won, not me." He grinned and with a few swipes he unequipped his hood. He really didnt like it, but it was necessary sometimes. It was just that the hood was all black and made him look intimidating. That wasnt the look he was going for.

Kitty was having a boring day but it was a nice change from all the drama she has been in the past couple of days, Kitty heard noises of grunting but shrugged it off as an animal fighting another animal but she made it over the hill and saw everything that had gone down between the boy she had no clue who he was and the boy by the name of Souske that looked like her former guildmate, Tom. Her White cloak that had bear the Templar red cross symbol across the right shoulder, was dancing with the wind as a nice breeze swepted by her. Kitty's sea green eyes flared as she saw that fight go on, It ended and she clapped and smiled toward the two as she saw another girl jump down from a tree and challenge the boys.

Sousuke smiled to the Davros as he complemented his sword play and tried to be modest about his skill. Another woman approached whom was by looks of it a lot more powerful than them both and she attempted to challenge them both. Just as if on cue another girl whom he recognized as a member of his former guild stepped forward clapping.

''Now I don't mean to spoil your fun here miss I appreciate the sentiment but I myself am a little worn out from that little fight there and use a rest I have only recently been out on the grind and am not up to my peak fitness, I'm afraid i must graciously decline.'' he said to her declining the duel request. He produced a cigarette from the pocket of his trench coat and lit it taking a seat on the grass they had duelled on. ''oh and hi kitty.'' he said waving to her to be polite.

"How bout just you and me?" Davros said to the lady. He was absolutely sure he would be beaten easily, but he wanted to get stronger, and he also didn't want to back down from any challenge. "I know youll probably beat me easily, but I'd like to try all the same." He didn't know what level she was, but her cocky way of challenging to players at once convinced him that she was at least double his level. Which probably also meant she had a ton of awesome equipment to beat him with. He turned to the newcomer. "And hello... Kitty!" He said, getting her name from Sousuke's greeting to her.