[PP-F?] Let the Contest of Wills Begin <Duel> [Kosan]

Kazuya waited patiently. Though he had no memory of his past, he still had his skill. Thank god for muscle memory. He thought as he accepted the invite to meet a player named Kosan to duel him today. He opened up his HUB and made sure that everything was in order, that he had the proper gear equipped. 

Seeing that he was sufficiently prepared for such an encounter, he leaned back, against the wall of a store and waited for the player, Kosan, to arrive.

As Kosan went to meet Kazuya for the duel he opened his HUD to see if everything he wants is equpped. Getting there he says "Hey ! Are you ready ? for the HalfHP duel ?" smiling. "If so , lets get it started !"

Items :The Demonic Shadow Shatter (2 dmg , 1 para)

Armor of the woods (2 dmg m , 1 eva)

Gloves of the woods (1 dmg m , 2 acc). Both armors are Light Armor

4114 dice. [LD 20]

OOC - i am on the phone and it rolls twice. Awesome luck I will use the second one

Kazuya stood up straight and looked at his opponent. "Yep I'm ready. I hope you are. I may not be able to remember who I am, but I don't have any problems with using my sword to its finest." He drew his sword and waited for Kosan to accept the official duel request.

Items:   Sword of Torment (+1 Damage, 9-10 Life Steal)

Scaled Gauntlets of the Iron Lords (+2 Accuracy, +Thorns 6-8)

Cloak of the Forgotten (+2 DMG MIT, +1 EVA)

Fallen's Greaves (+1 DMG MIT, +2 EVA)

As they both accepted on a HALF HP duel , 40 Hp set the countdown started "3...2...1..." he said to himself as he heard the noise that meant the Duel started . 

"Come Kazuya , i will let you hit first" he said smiling , willing to see how much damage does he makes.

40/40Kosan

40/40Kazuya

4225 *Fail , but i did it nicely*

[Roll ID: 4227; Miss]

Kazuya ran up to Kosan, attempting to set up an attack. He used his surroundings to their entirety. He jumped up and kicked off the nearest building that would allow him to thrown Kosan off. Upon landing, his boot slipped causing him to have to improvise. He turned his would-be graceful landing into a roll. As he got up, he lunged at Kosan, but sadly his slip had placed him off his mark significantly.

40/40 Kosan

40/40 Kazuya

[Roll ID: 4230; Miss]

Kazuya ran after Kosan, with the intent to finish this quickly. He jumped into the air and thrust his sword down at Kosan. Kosan's roll seemed to have put him just to the left of his blade. Kazuya landed and used his momentum and relatively slick boots to spin around to face Kosan, placing his sword between them.

40/40 Kosan

40/40 Kazuya

[Roll ID: 4240; Miss]

Kazuya watched as the player laughed and rolled. He ripped his sword out of the poor building and crossed his arms waiting for the player to stop his laughter. "Hey, you going to continue, or can we just put this down as a win for me since you seem to barely be able to breathe?"

40/40 Kosan

40/40 Kazuya

Getting a little bit nervous about the joking player he got up and prepared to charge . A perfect hit he landed on Kazuya , paralyzing him for a turn .. "sorry Kazuya , i will start dueling now" he said with a smile on his face..

(OOC - On pc for 2 / 3 posts  , i got something to do and well , i remained here to post this really fast .. Will go to Phone and Tablet after)

Dice 4242 *4241 was used in crafting on my forge ... You can check .. It was a fail tho , but that's that*

Damage dealt : 3 ( Dice) + 2 (weapon ) + 1 (Athletics) + 4 (OHSS) = 10 Damage + Paralyze

Kazuya = 30/40 *Paralyzed*

Kosan = 40/40 

Kazuya fell to the ground as the paralysis set in. A scowl appeared on his face as the damage took its toll on him. He watched as his HP fell drastically. He fell against the wall before he hit the ground, so his fall didn't cause any extra unnecessary damage. He never expected him to get so serious so quickly, but he should have. Now he was paying for his failure.

Kazuya = 34/40 *Paralyzed*

Kosan = 40/40 

(4 DMG MIT with skills added)

[Roll ID: 4399; Miss]

((The Roller hates me... ;-; ))

The paralysis wore off right before the blow was dealt. Kazuya lifted up his arm to stop it from causing a larger amount of damage by hitting his torso. He fell back, recovering from his paralysis. He felt the horrible feeling that preluded defeat, but his spirit knew never to give in to it. He followed Kosan's movements and waited as the paralysis in his left arm wore off. "Get over yourself. Do you really think I don't have any ace's up my sleeve?" He put on an excellent facade as to try to make Kosan believe that he really had something.

Kazuya = 30/40
Kosan = 40/40 

((This Roller is really starting to piss me off!))

Getting ready to strike again , he charges and with a clean hit he inflicts even more damage , leaving him close to the Yellow zone . "Seems this duel will come to an end ... Well , it was nice fighting you Kazuya !" he said as he got ready to attack again as he knew he paralyzed him ...

Kosan : 40/40

Kazuya : 24/40 (paralyzed)

4564 dice = 10 BD . 10 DMG - 4 DMG M = 6 DMG

Kazuya felt control of his limbs leave him for the second time today. It was really starting to piss him off, but he wasn't one to lose his cool over a simple duel. He knew that, to have any chance of a slight comeback, he would have to think through this calmly and strategically. He watched Kosan's movements with more intensity as to try to figure out his fighting style. At the same time, he focused his energy to releasing him from his paralysis. I'm not going to admit defeat when I can still fight. It would be unnecessary.

Kazuya : 24/40 (paralyzed)

"Okay Kazuya ... It was a nice fight" he said as he prepared his last charge , but as he went he tripped over a brick and .. well ... he felt the ground ... with the face. "OW , THAT HURT ! Who put that damned brick there !" he said angrily that he could end it ... "Well , next attack it will be over !" he said with a small smile on his face getting ready to block his next attack.

Kazuya : 24/40

[Roll ID: 4746; HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Kazuya saw his chance. The paralysis had come and gone, and he was now in functioning condition. He kicked back, rolling onto his feet. He knew this could be his only chance for his attack. He rushed forward, using <Charge>, and dropped his arm that held his sword, assuming a completely offensive position for a split second. Upon reaching Kosan, he raised it with great speed, creating an attack that was able to not only knock aside his defenses, but cause damage as well.

Kosan : 38/40

Kazuya : 24/40

"That hurt ! Why yoooooou .... !" he said as he charges and with a last hit he dealt enough damage for the VICTORY to appear ... "It was a nice duel Kazuya ... I enjoyed dueling ,but hope you are alright as well ... he said as he rubbed the back of his neck... "Let's remain amigos , okay ?" he asked as he put his sword in the sheath and raised his hand for a handshake with the probably-friend guy who he just dueled few minutes ago.

Kosan : 38/40

Kazuya : 19/40 *LOST*

Dice - 4900 BD = 9