(PP-F1) No Game, No Life (Pyro)

Bd: 6 Success

Md: 7 Success

Manta slowly circled the ogre, watching its every move. When it charged her moments later she was ready for it. She dived to the side, dodging it and swung her sword at its leg. It made contact, slice away a chunk of its flesh. It turned on its heel and kicked her in the side, knocking her once again into the wall. She was starting to get tired of it.

Manta: 8/11

Pyro: 13/13

Ogre: 6/13

ID: 4411

BD: 7 (Success)

MD: 3 (Failure)

Pyro used Manta as a distraction to the ogre. As her friend was being thrown into the wall she headed toward the ogre and swung her sword a number of times, hitting the side of the monster, making numerous cuts though it only lowered his health by a little. It gnashed its teeth and grabbed at her with both arms but she was too quick and was already on the ground running.

Manta HP: 8/11

Pyro HP: 13/13

Ogre HP: 5/13

7/10 (Success)

4/10 (Failure)

Manta recovered quickly and rejoined the fight, her sword shining in the sublight. She ran forward, jumping over a swipe of the club and just barely dodging a kick. It was a good thing the ogre was slow,otherwise they would both be dead by now. She stabbed her blade into its leg before yanking the blade out and retreating momentarily.

Manta: 8/11

Pyro: 14/13

Ogre: 3/13

Pyro called out to the ogre. "Hey, you!" She yelled and made sure that it turned to her and saw her face before attacking. Pyro is kicked by the ogre as she rushes forward the first time, but hangs onto his leg as the thing brings it back, and climbs up the ogre's body, managing to get a cut in its stomach. The ogre stops in place as if it's frozen but its not, this is what a monster does when looking death in the face. Pyro turns around and walked towards her new friend knowing the job is done.

ID: 4425

BD: 9 (Critical Success +1)

MD: 6 (Success)

Manta HP: 8/11

Pyro HP: 12/13

Ogre HP: 0/13 (dead)

Pyro looks towards Manta with an evil grin as the monster bursts into crystal shards that soon disappear. A weight is lifted off of her back and Pyro is relieved that the ogre is now dead.

(Your loot dice roll was a 9 :D )

The ogre shatter into shards and Manta smiled over at Pyro. What'd ya get!" She said excitedly. "And congrats. I'm pretty sure that was a field boss!" She glanced down just as another screen flashed up in front of her. <<Level Up>> "What? That's twice in an hour!" Just then the earth walls that had come up crumbled to the ground. On the ground where the ogre had once been was now a treasure chest. Manta walked slowly up to it and inspected the hinges for a second before opening it slowly. Inside was 50 col and two common materials. A screen popped up in front of her and she accepted the loot before sending Pyro the col. "Here. You can have the money!" She grinned broadly. It was a pretty good day.

Roll Id: 4479

Loot Dice: 19

(I just finished my second thread so I had the opportunity to find a treasure chest. Looks like it turned out pretty well!

Excerpt from game rules/guide.

LD: 15-20 - Great Success!
You disarmed the trap and opened the chest! You receive (50 x Floor LVL Col) + 2 common materials of your choosing.
OR instead you may receive an [uncommon item]. Must submit for approval.)

"Manta," Pyro started and walked over to the girl. She gave her a friendly hug and when Pyro let go she blushed once again. "let's be friends!"

<<Quest Complete>>

+850 COL

+2 MAT

- {out of context} I took the material you gave me and the one for the giant kill since I did the last blow. (if that's okay :3)