[PP-F1] That's Just Peachy (Crozeph & Destiny) [Completed]

Destiny was relaxing in the town square after all of the things that have been happening to her it was nice that she had some peace and quiet to herself.  Granted that it wasn't that quiet; it was just good for her to be at her thoughts.  Since meeting Sousuke, she had been pondering who else she might know from home that would be on here.  "What if mom decided to test it out?"  she thought to herself.  In a panic Destiny shot up from her seat.  Then she thought, "Oh no, mom wouldn't have any idea about how to even start up the game."  She started laughing to herself when she thought about how she attempted to teach her mom to play a first person shooter, and how terrible her mom was at it. 

Destiny sat back down in her seat, smiling.  She let out a little sigh as she put her hands behind her putting her weight on them as she leaned back and looked up at the sky.  "I wonder what this day will hold."  she said to herself. 

Crozeph scanned his inventory to sell something to any merchant he would run into and it seems floor one is the perfect place to start "I just need to get it sold at the right price so I can go on a tailor for the gloves" he said. Crozeph is slowly getting more stronger and adept to fighting monsters and also the kendo lessons his friend taught him for free were a great help even if he isn't listening much. Crozeph soon found himself in the town square where other players are busy doing their own business whether it be about clearing floors or gathering equipments "and now for a shop who would buy my..." Crozeph turned his eyes on a girl sitting on a bench. "That person looks quite familiar to me" he said. Crozeph then walked towards her but constantly bumps into other players as he makes his way "I'm sorry" he said to his left "...sorry about that" he told the person from his right. Crozeph closed his inventory as he is only a few feet away her.

Destiny was pulled away from the clouds in the sky by the noise of someone saying  â€œSorry†repeatedly. She looked over in the direction in which the noise was coming from and saw someone in the distance.  Destiny started squinting her eyes looking in the direction of the commotion.  “Wait.. No way.  It can’t be.† Destiny was absolute that she knew who this person was.  She stood up and started waving franticly to the person who was heading her way.  “It’s Christoff.  I can’t believe this.  This is insane!† She thought to herself.  Destiny stood there waving for a while, smiling like a fool, ecstatic to see another person that she knew.   â€œHEEEYY!!!† She called out as she continued to wave furiously 

Crozeph heard his real name being called by the girl whom he's trying to make his way "she really is Diana" he said. Crozeph managed to find his way to her as she waves her hand at him "hey Diana, what are you doing here?" he asked. The last time Crozeph saw her she was still a little girl and after he moved out of his family he never saw her again but still Crozeph can recognize relatives base on his memories only and this girl calling him by his real name is evidence that she is his cousin "I never thought that your mom would allow you to wear the nerve gear and play this..." he said "...and now that you're stuck in here, I bet she's freaking out now as you lie down in your room" he added. 

“Heyy!!†She said as Christoff made his way closer to her.  Diana was overjoyed.  She really wanted to hug her cousin tightly, but a bit apprehensive in doing so just because they hadn't really seen each other since they were little kids.  “Well.. It turns out that while you were gone; your cousin here became a pretty avid gamer.  You know, first person shooters, strategy, third person shooters and MMO RPG’s too. Sooo.† She said as she brought her hands together in-front of her face in a prayer position. “Turns out that my parents had bought me nerve gear as a gift; since I am living at college now, as a ‘we miss you gift.’ “  She pointed her hands at Christoff as she closed on eye.  “In response to your question about my parents freaking out, they probably are. Heh.  And well… They probably had to break down the door since I do live in the dormitory.†She smiled and put her hands to her face in a V shaped position below her chin. "What about you, Christoff? Do your parents know that you're here?"

Crozeph scratched his head "nope they don't but a friend of mine does, I bet they're looking for me now" he said. Crozeph then patted Diana on the head "ahh you decided to go to college, good for you" he told her. Crozeph didn't plan to go on college, he wanted to work right away but seeing his cousin pursue her dream made him feel happy "I'm quite surprise you turned into an avid gamer..." Crozeph rubbed his chin "...last time I saw you, you're holding a doll" he said. Crozeph didn't expect to see a family member inside the game especially Diana, he always thought he was the black sheep of the whole family. "So how's your life here? I hope you haven't gotten in trouble with PKs around Aincrad" he told her.

“Awh, well at least someone knows that you are there.† She said in response to her cousin’s statement about his parents not knowing that he was there.  “And hey!  Dolls are still fun!  I mean…. My Sailor Moon collection is still vast.† She as she nudged her cousin and winked.  “As for life here.. It’s alright.  I have made a friend here, he is really nice. Also, I ran into another one of our cousins not too long ago.  Sousuke.† Diana choked at bit at what happened the last time she saw Sousuke.  It was honestly the first time that they saw each other here, and in years; but what he told her made her quiver inside.  “And well other than that I have just made a couple strange acquaintances.† She said with a great grin on her face.  “I’m pretty happy with all the people that I have met so far.  They are all really great.† She thought to herself.  “As for PKs… I haven’t had too much of an issue.  I hope that I won’t have too much of an issue with it later on though.  Or ever.† Diana said slightly cringing at the end. 

“OH!† Her eyes suddenly lit up and happiness flowed from her face.  â€œI killed my first monster too!â€

Crozeph got surprised by her sudden burst of happiness upon killing her first monster "good to know that you're happy about that" he said. Crozeph's first kill was not fun because his HP almost dropped to zero if he hadn't got the chance to land a critical blow on it. "Our other cousin...Sousuke?" Crozeph said confused. "That guy joined my squad back then and I was his twin brother's friend and now he's our cousin?" he said. Crozeph felt nervous for a moment "how many members of our family are stuck in here?" he asked her then he started thinking "no, I think the ones stuck here are us the younger members..." Crozeph then looked at Diana "I can't imagine our parents playing this game, I mean my mom hates this games that I play" he told her. Crozeph then returned to his previous thought that Sousuke is their cousin "all along I was with a relative" he said. He looked at Diana who now goes by the name Destiny, she seem to be doing fine and she mentioned that she didn't any troubles with PKs around the game "are there any others you've met that might be related to us?" he kept on asking because he didn't like it when some family members of his are in danger inside the game.

“Wait….You saw Tomoya…..Before….†Diana’s voice cut out as a lump in her throat began to form. She was fighting back her extremity of emotions. Diana clenched her fists and shook her head, “No.. no. Stop it and man up!†she thought to herself.

Diana attempted to compose herself, occupying her mind with Christoff’s other questions.  “Well…The only other person I have met that I know that we are related to is Sousuke.†She stated. “Unless if Sol is….. heh no, I doubt that highly.†Diana questioned herself with the idea of she being related to Sol.  “Could he be? I mean….No. No way.† She thought.  Diana smiled at Christoff, “Well, if I do find anyone I’ll let you know. And oh!  I am thinking of having a holiday party to get other’s together and possibly discover more family members, would you attend?†She asked Christoff. 

"Yes I saw Tomoya before" he answered "and I didn't just see him alive, I even saw him die" he added. Crozeph put his hand on his face "he's a relative of mine?" he thought. Crozeph pulled himself together and looked at Diana as she mentions something about a holiday party "hmm that would be nice, I'd like to see other people" he told her "I've roaming this place alone even if I'm in a guild and meeting new people would be a change of scenery instead of grass and monsters" he told her. Crozeph now felt more safe with Diana, he messed her hair just like how he did back in the real world whenever their family gathers. Crozeph didn't like family gatherings, all they do is make themselves look one step higher than the other but Crozeph enjoyed the company of his cousins on those kinds of events "I can help you on some, though I'm still dumb when it comes to decorations of parties" he said smiling.

Destiny choked a bit when Christoff mentioned that he was there for Tomoya’s death.  She was persistent on attempting to not dapper the mood, and pushed that image out of her head.  Yet it still lurked in the background.  She suddenly felt Christoff’s hand on her head messing with her hair.  “Hey!†she exclaimed.  “We are the same age you know!† She said as she began swatting at his and in an attempt to move it away from her head before it messed up her hair.  Once the taunt ceased she fixed her hair as she listed to Chrisoff’s mention of aiding in the holiday party. 

Diana’s eyes lit up; and a giant foolish grin popped up on her face.  “You’d really help?!† Diana was feeling giddy like a little girl again, and started jumping up and down in anticipation for Christoff’s response.  "I might be acting like a child," she thought, "However, I AM SO EXCITED!!" 

Crozeph moved back a little, sudden outburst of happiness was something he was not good at and seeing other people do it always surprises him "I remember when you and the other cousins would open gifts and jump like your kangaroos" he said "of course I'll help, I rarely see relatives playing the same games so this is some kind of new discovery to me" he said. Crozeph smiled at how Destiny acted when he messed her hair "but I'm still one of the oldest of the cousins" he told her. Attending parties is not Crozeph's thing except for the food. "Since we're in the starting city, we might as well look for a location where we can start a party" he told her.

Destiny smiled at Christoff when he mentioned opening up gifts.  “Gifts… Hmm that Is something I ought to think about since this will be a holiday party.† She thought to herself.   Destiny stuck her tongue out at Christoff when he mentioned that he was the oldest of the cousin.  “That’s still not fair! You’re only a few months older than me.  That is nothing.† She argued back.  â€œAs for a place to set up for the party, Sousuke mentioned the fourth floor because apparently there is snow there? I have never been there personally myself, but I think it will add a bit of charm to the party.  You know, since it’s a holiday one and all.† She said to Christoff.

â€œOH!†she exclaimed.  â€œAlso, I am planning on having a snowball fight because… Well why not.  You think you can still hit me?†She said as she nudged Christoff in the side. 

Crozeph made an arrogant smile at the mention of snowball fight "heh snipers never lose their talents" he told her. It's been a while since Crozeph heard the word probably because he was busy and Sousuke suggesting the fourth floor is a great idea "man I really suck at organizing things like this" he said. Crozeph laughed also at the mention of him older only by a few months "of course that still makes me older than you, which means you're under my responsibility" he said. Aincrad maybe a wonderful fantasy world but there's still danger lurking around and he didn't want Destiny getting herself to trouble. Crozeph opened his menu and added her to his friend list "just in case your in trouble, pm me and I'll go" he said "do you plan on hiring performers at the party?" he asked her. The last time Crozeph heard someone playing, it was full of sadness and right now a cheerful music might get him more excited on attending the party.

“Heh snipers.† Diana thought to herself.  “Sure sure. Snipers.†She said as she patted her cousin.  “You can just reassure yourself of that.  You know, I have developed quite a throwing arm myself. “  She said as she flexed an arm and patted it; admiring her newly found strength.  “A few months is nothing, hhmph.†She argued as she crossed her arms.  â€œAnd as for your assistance, although it is appreciated… I can protect myself.  Thank you very much!† When Diana heard that Christoff mentioned performers she smiled  bit inside.  Though she was scared to say it, “Well… Actually… I was thinking of performing…†she mumbled. 

Crozeph laughed at Diana mentioning about performing "I never saw you hold an instrument back in the real world" he said. Crozeph then looked at her after laughing "well I didn't see you for a long time, tell me what kind of instrument do you want to learn to play?" he asked her. Crozeph knew that to learn something you have to earn it and be determine to and Diana is a person he knows that will never give up if she wants to do it. "I'm guessing that you'll learn something like a violin, modern instruments aren't available in Aincrad" he said. rubbing his chin thinking "I'd like to see you perform here someday" he told her and smiled. It's good to know she wants to be someone even inside a virtual game.

“Hey!!†Diana exclaimed at her cousin.  “You’d be surpised; Mr. Idisappearoffofthefaceoftheearthandond’ttellanyone.†She proceeded to state as she gave her cousin the stink eye and crossed her arms.  “Actually. In the real world, not only was your cousin musically inclined, but I did sing and play piano and guitar.†She said with a slight huff.  “And at home; prior to getting stuck in this game, I did have the desire to learn violin. Which is probably a bit easier than piano…† Diana jabbed her cousin in the side with her fingers after she finished this sentence as a way of vengeance.  “Way to make someone feel confident in their abilities, Christoff.†Diana said in a neutral tone. 

"Looks like someone's been busy while I was missing in action" he said smiling. Crozeph was clearly away from the whole family for too long that he didn't know Diana could play many instruments "I have decent skills on guitar as well, heck I can be recruited by a band if I wasn't stuck here" he told her "music runs in our veins I guess" he added. Crozeph smiled at the mention of her wanting to learn new things "how long did I lost contact with all of you? a few years maybe..." Crozeph looked at her "how are the others before you got stuck in here?" he asked her. It felt weird for Crozeph to ask about his relatives, he moved away on his own decision and some reasons he didn't want to discuss but knowing how they are may not hurt at all for him.

“Heh, yeah a few years is an understatement.†She said with a giggle.  “Well looky who!  A family of musicians, that is so cute.† She said.  It was honestly a bit of a surprise to Diana that her cousin actually played an instrument; however it not was unexpected.  “As for how long…  I honestly don’t know myself.. I am guessing it was before…eh.. high school ish…..† she said uncomfortably.  “ As for the others before I got here… I can really only vouch for my mother and father.  To be completely honest, college is a time of extreme selfishness and I have really only focused on my studies while I was at school; prior to being trapped in here.†

Crozeph gave her a sly smile "any boyfriends while you're away from your parents?" he asked her. Crozeph messed her hair again. It was understandable if she had one, it was a time of selfishness after all "I plan on keeping myself hidden from the rest of the family but you're free to visit me, once I get out of here" he said. Crozeph then looked around "are there really other relatives in here?" he thought. Crozeph thought that it's troublesome but if they're in danger it might get more troublesome "so when are you planning on holding the party?" he looked at her waiting for a reply.