[SP-F6]<Calming The Soul> The Crow and the Carrion Crow [Complete]

The green, lush, and full of life forest greeted Crozeph in Floor 6. He's wandering again in search of materials and items to sell. "First I'll try not to get lost" he told himself. Crozeph has been taking the pride of not getting lost as it turns out that he just need to know where east and west is. "Now to make myself go deeper to the forest and have a nice day hunting some wild animals for their skin, materials for leathers and also..." Crozeph dropped down from a fallen tree to the ground "...make myself stronger" he told himself smiling. Crozeph was teleported to a place called Amazon as soon as he ordered to be teleported to Floor 6 "an all-girls NPC is not cool" he said. Crozeph had a hard time looking for quest in the floor but he managed.Even if they're NPCs, Crozeph still considers them as real people.

Crozeph marked in his map the place of the waterfall where the quest will take place "might as well try to take a bath even inside a game" he said to himself. Crozeph's map is before him as he walks around the dense forest clearing any vines or branches in his way and his ears alert on the sound of running water "shouldn't be hard to hear that one, there's no way a waterfall will be as quiet as a river" he told himself as he wanders inside the forest deeper where something he didn't expect will soon confront him.

As the critters enjoy their peaceful time in the forest, a sudden appearance of someone bigger than them frightened them as he drop from a tree "aww come on, I just want to have someone to play with" he said. Crozeph has been walking for a few minutes and it seems that the effort wasn't a waste. He could hear a faint sound of rushing waters but he couldn't really say where it was from but it was a good start for him. "Now I just need to know the direction towards that faint sound of rushing water" Crozeph looked around him "if it weren't for these critters chirping and squawking around I would've found it sooner than I thought." Crozeph decided to start from his right since the ground seemed more muddy than the other directions he saw "easy to leave trails like this if your feet are wet" he told himself. 

The bushes started to rustle, loud enough for Crozeph to put his left hand on the hilt of his sword "and now a wild monster appears..." with a sudden motion, Crozeph pulled his sword at the right timing when a tiger appeared out of the bushed. It had blue stripes and the rest of its body a bright yellow. Crozeph rolled away from the direction of the tiger and quickly used his sword as a shield "some kind of fancy colored tiger" he said. Crozeph felt his wound heal where the the tiger made a lucky bite "let's get this started" he said grinning at the sight of his prey.

[iD: 4161]

Mob Dice: [10] - [2] = [8]

Craft Dice: [11] battle healing activate

gained 1 HP

Crozeph 15/17

Lynx 12/12

Crozeph gripped the hilt of his sword and dashed towards the lynx with enough speed to hit the it. The lynx tried to scratch his face with its claws but failed as he quickly maneuvers himself away and then back to the lynx. Crozeph raised his sword as soon as he places himself beside the lynx who is trying to turn and follow his movements "too slow" Crozeph made a downward swing cutting through its hind legs. The lynx made a growl as it receives his attack. Crozeph quickly moved back and aligned his sword with his body again to ready himself because it seems like the lynx didn't like what he just did "ahh the pain makes you feel anger huh" he said. Unlike his other encounters with monsters, this one is more ferocious.

[iD: 4181]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

+2 weapon dmg

+ 1 critical damage

Crozeph 15/17

Lynx 8/12

The lynx's hind leg is injured after the player's critical blow slowing it down temporarily while it tried to recover. The lynx quickly lunged at the player aiming its claws at the player's face. The player saw the attack coming, it was plain and had openings. The player ducked as soon as the claw of the lynx is about to hit him and rolled away quickly standing up and putting himself on a stance for an attack. The lynx's claw hit a tree instead after the player dodge it. It turned around to face the player who is now charging at it.

[iD: 4183]

Mob Dice: [4] -[2]= 2 fail

Crozeph 15/17

Lynx 8/12

Crozeph ran towards the lynx, ready to cripple it again if necessary. He wanted the fight to be over with before the lynx could get a chance to kill him or other monsters enter the fray "don't move kitty, this will be over quick" he said with his sword pointing downwards. Crozeph made an upward slash at the lynx trying to aim for its neck. The lynx moved back completely dodging Crozeph's attack "damn it! I told you not to move" he shouted at the lynx. The animal growled at him also as a response for what he did "oh now you're shouting back at me!" he said pointing his sword at the lynx. The lynx showed its fangs at Crozeph which seemed to be a warning "I got my own fangs no thanks" he said putting on his defensive stance again.

[iD: 4257]

Battle Dice: [2] fail

Craft Dice: [10] battle healing activated

gain 1 HP

Crozeph 16/17

Lynx 8/12

The lynx pounced at the player without hesitation. It was angered by how the player acts as if he was challeging it to hit him which the lynx has proven a while ago. The animal tried clawing at the players left arm but the player moved back and raised his sword keeping his distance at the lynx. The lynx tried to attack again with its claw but the player side stepped dodging it completely. After two failed attempts, the lynx growled at the player as it got pissed off by how the player maneuvered himself to safety.

[iD: 4280]

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 16/17

Lynx 8/12

"My turn..." Crozeph quickly moved in to attack the lynx "...I don't like you growling at me!" Crozeph rolled down confusing the lynx of his attack "cripple a fast opponent if it has a dangerous speed" he said. Crozeph slashed at the side of the lynx sideward to it's hind legs wounding it severely and pushing it back. The lynx stumbled down upon getting hit by Crozeph's attack and let out a sound that seemed to be the sound that they make when they feel pain. Crozeph aligned his sword to his body and put his right foot forward "playtime's over kitty" he said holding the sword with his right hand.

[iD: 4281]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg +2 critical damage

Craft Dice: [12] battle healing activated

gained 1 HP

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 2/12

The lynx felt the wounds inflicted by the player. It was crippled on both hind legs and its HP is not that high. The lynx growled at the player again, ready for a revenge attack. As the player raised his sword, the lynx quickly charged at the player ramming him and pushing him back. The lynx put its strength at pushing the player back and successfully pinned him on the tree. The lynx clawed at his right arm wounding him while he block its teeth with his sword as the lynx growls at his face.

[iD: 4289]

Mob Dice: [9] - [2] = [7] success

Crozeph 16/17

Lynx 2/12

Crozeph could feel the pressure as the lynx pushes him and pins him at the tree. "How troublesome..." Crozeph pushed the lynx back enough for him to swing his sword. Crozeph quickly slashed in a horizontal motion aiming at its eyes. The lynx moved back upon seeing his attack dodging it completely Crozeph landed on his knees as he broke himself free from the lynx's attack "ahh it's kinda hard to breathe" he said. Crozeph tried to stand but staggered a little, the attack was strong enough to slow him down a little and it seems that it will last longer than he expects "at least I've healed some of the HP I lost" he said as he feels the sensation of his wound in the arm healing.

[iD: 4293]

Battle Dice: [3] fail

Craft Dice: [12] battle healing activated

gain 1 HP

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 2/12

the lynx started kicking it's hind legs. Although its wounded because of the player's attack, the lynx can still move fast enough to attack the player before it.  Seeing that the player has a hard time getting air to breathe, the lynx charged at him at planning to ram him to the tree for a second time. As soon as it reached a few feet to the player, the lynx felt a sudden rush of wind and saw the player move away from the direction of its attack. The lynx hit a tree instead making it feel dizzy for a while. The lynx turned around to see the player standing still and his eyes on the it.

[iD: 4294]

Mob Dice: [6]-[2]= [4] fail

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 2/12

"Like I said kitten, playtime's over" Crozeph said with a cold-hearted look on the lynx. Crozeph quickly lowered his sword and dashed forward to the recovering monster "you're a nuisance to my existence" he said calmly. Crozeph stopped in front of the lynx making it look like an attack. The lynx took the chance and tried to attack him but Crozeph suddenly spun to its right and he was so close he could feel the fur of the animal "rest in pieces, oh great lynx" Crozeph buried his blade in its neck and slashed the side open up to its hind legs. The lynx shattered quickly before it could growl at him. Crozeph sheathe his sword and looked at the fragments rising up "that felt good, really really goo..." Crozeph put his hand on his face, eyes a bit wide at what he just felt "...I'm starting to like killing again" he said. Crozeph then looked at the path he saw earlier before the lynx attacked him "now to make my way to the waterfall" he told himself as he continues to follow the path.

[iD: 4366]

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg +1 critical

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 0/12 DEAD

Loot Dice: [15] good item

Thunder Gloves

Crozeph found a nice shade where he could rest for a bit. The sound of crashing water is getting stronger and Crozeph could feel himself getting nervous "what am I afraid of?" he asked himself. Crozeph leaned on a tree and looked above him.could see little lights pass through the leaves and carries its color making the forest greener in Crozeph's eyes. The place surely made Crozeph feel calmer than usual but alongside this feeling is another one that he tries to avoid "what am I afraid of?" he asked himself again. Crozeph closed his eyes for a moment and listened to the sound of water and critters moving around. "There's someone that I'm afraid of and yet here I am sitting like it's nothing" he thought. Crozeph continued closing his eyes ready to go deeper to the forest and find the waterfall where his quest will take place.

Crozeph sat on a bench, he wore his usual black coat with its hood covering his head. Snow falls and he doesn't mind, it was easy to get lost in thought in this kind of the year "I would appreciate a little sign of life from you Crozeph" a girl suddenly told him. She sat beside Crozeph looking at him as he stares at the sky "this is the normal me on cold days, it's too cold to go frolicking" he said looking at her smiling. This girl has always been by his side ever since he took the job on the convenience store "It's winter already, we should go somewhere warm" she said still sitting beside Crozeph but this time she followed him as he stares at the snow falling "aren't you afraid of me?" he asked her "I'm a delinquent and a weird guy" he added. There was a long silence as Crozeph waited for the girl's reply "I'm your friend, I'm suppose to understand you and let yo..."Crozeph cut her off "but it's not your obligation to be by my side at all times, I don't want you wasting your time on someone lik..." the girl put her finger on Crozeph's lips "I understand that you are afraid of a part of you hurting me" she said "I'll be here for you while you still can't face that part of you Crozeph..." she gave him a warm smile "...I can't take that away and I can't help more than I can now if you will always avoid that darkness in your heart" she added. Crozeph closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder "we don't have to go somewhere warm, just the two of us is enough" he said. Crozeph fell asleep still resting his head on the girl's shoulder and the snow falling, it was indeed a lazy day.

Crozeph opened his eyes only to find out that he's still in the forest "troublesome dreams but meaningful" he said. Crozeph stood up and brushed the leaves and grass tha clings at his cloak "will I ever have the courage to face a part of me?" he said to himself as he looks at the path. The sound of crashing water is now loud enough "is just down there, I shouldn't get sidetracked..." Crozeph then saw another one of the lynx he encountered earlier but this one didn't hide. It stood there blocking Crozeph's path "I have no time for games cat" he said as he unsheathes his sword "I won't go easy on you."

The lynx glared at the player, it wasn't friendly at all and it looked much more dangerous than the first one the player encountered. The lynx walked slowly towards the player, closing in a few distance. After a few steps, the lynx gave a growl at the player and began charging at him. The lynx jumped, its claws aiming for the player's shoulder but the player moved back fast dodging both its claws from hitting him. The lynx landed on the ground feet first, a little surprised by the speed of the player. It looks like this will be a long battle. The lynx now stood before him and the player now raised his sword and ready to attack the lynx

[iD: 4381]

Mob Dice: [5] - [2] = 3 fail

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 12/12

Crozeph moved forward with his right foot "I told you I won't go easy on you cat" Crozeph channeled all his strength on the sword and slashed downwards as fast as he could and stronger than his usual attack. The lynx tried to move back but the swing was so swift the sword wounded its left eye and its left leg. The lynx began to growl wildly moving back after receiving Crozeph's attack "how does it feel?" Crozeph said grinning. Crozeph had better instincts than this one but he didn't want to stay off guard. He aligned his sword to the center of his body and moved his right foot forward putting on his defensive stance as he readies himself for the lynx attack.

[iD: 4382]

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 8/12

• 2 weeks later...

The lynx tried to stand up after getting attacked by the player. It seemed more capable for a fight and the player knew it. The lynx charged at him and tried clawing at his face but the player was more agile that the lynx thought. The lynx landed on its feet now and tried to keep its eyes on the player now who is making his move to attack the lynx who is still trying to pull itself together. The player now raised his sword and this time he will try to attack the lynx where it will cripple it.

[iD: 5321]

Mob Dice: [5] - [2] = [3] fail

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 8/12

As soon as Crozeph raised his word he quickly moved in to attack the animal who was still trying to stand still after receiving his critical attacks. Crozeph attacked the lynx with all of his strength launching the lynx in the air "it's not over yet!" Crozeph moved back fast enough and pointed the sword down "too fast" he said smiling and thrust his sword forward stabbing the lynx and pushing it in mid-air. The lynx slammed to a tree behind it and successfully crippling it. Crozeph pointed his sword down and eyed the lynx who's right hind leg is injuredand bleeding "not going easy on you cat, better take it up a notch on your part" he told the animal smiling.

[iD: 5323]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg +2 critical

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 2/12 

The lynx tried its hardest to keep its body from losing its balance but the player has already landed a lot of deadly blows on it that even standing still on all fours is an agony. The lynx mustered to last of it's strength and tried to attack the player. Lunging at him, the lynx used both claws to wound his face and chest but the player moved sideways with ease dodging its attack. The Lynx stumbled down upon landing on the ground, it seems that thing would be much more harder and the animal is only hoping that it will be fast enough to dodge the player's attack as it sees him raise his sword.

[iD: 6066]

Mob Dice: [1] critical fail

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 2/12

Crozeph watched as the lynx struggles to stand. The battle as taken to long to be over and Crozeph didn't like it, he didn't want to waste time on something but this one seem be an agony for him also. The sight of it dying seem to trigger his killer instincts but still he fights to supress it. Crozeph raised his sword just above his head "let me end your misery" Crozeph looked at it in the eyes, it was what he learned on books he read. "Look them in the eyes, it is the only time you can be afraid and strong at the same time" he thought. Crozeph moved in and made a downward swing cutting the lynx on its side and shattering it to pieces. Crozeph watched as the winds carries the fragments away, somehow he felt sad about killing it. Crozeph sheathe his sword and continued on his way to complete his quest, he needs to face this darkness nesting inside him or else he'll be controlled by it.

[iD: 6068]

Battle Dice: [8] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 17/17

Lynx 0/12

Loot Dice: [9] no loot

Crozeph walked slowly on a path leading to a place where his quest will be, a while ago he felt excited about doing it but right now he felt that there would be something bad approaching. Every step seemed heavier that the previous one, everything he sees might also tell him of one thing "go back, turn around, run back like a scared cat" he thought. Crozeph didn't want to turn his back and leave the quest... turning back isn't an option. He could feel his heart beating fast as he draws near to the waterfall. His hands weren't shaking, he just finds it troublesome whenever his real objective why he took the quest pops out of his mind "to calm the soul" he said to himself whispering and walking slowly while following the sound of rushing water.