Question re: Guild Storage Facility

Hi all;

as you may have noticed I have made my main guild page snazzy with pictures and storage and all that jazz. I love making images for all the items I come across, and have run into a bit of a hurdle. I have hit the image limit for my post.

To rectify this I'd like to create a topic solely for guild storage. Here I can place the items donated and made for my guild members into the posts; in a lay out as follows (Hope this makes sense)

Post 1: Image, description, quick links to other posts
Post 2: Light Armour
post 3: Heavy Armour
Post 4:  One Handed Weapons

Post 4:  Two Handed Weapons

Post 4:  Accessories

Post 4:  Items

Post 4:  Materials

---

Then all subsequent posts will be my guild members saying 'I want X' item'  and me saying yes or no.
Or a guild member donating an item - which I will try to have them do for me via PM to avoid thread clutter.

It shouldn't go in guilds as it isn't an actual guild, just guild storage; and I considered maybe a shop front, as it is sort of like a guild store in a sense. But wanted the ok before doing this and also wanted a GM or staff member to advise the best way to go about this.