{OP-F5} The Desert Oasis

Celes watched Daeron's antics unimpressed, She slid over next to Zahra and put arm around her, "Sorry Daeron, she is with me today...." she winked at zahra, asking her to play along. She let go as Claim approached them "Claim! How you doin? it been a while" She smiled. Zahra this is my good friend Claim, and I guess youve met Daeron already" (OOC was at in l was for christmas, sorry) 

He looked over at Celes at the angel he was sitting at water acted like a mirror to the sun so he could only see a seliowet of Celes for a few seconds. His feet had gotten use to the waters tempuritor so Claim looked down at this tight black sleeveless under armor and  was going to take it off but shrugged a bit as it would more and likely dry off in the desert sun when he got out. He slipped in to the water trying not to make to big of a splash under water he looked up at the surface as he pop out head first so most of his hair wouldn't fall in to his face as he looked at them a few strands of his silver hair fall down in to his face but not enough to cover up anything like when his hair was dry. He looked aback at them and smiled " Hey nice to meet you Zahra" He wasn't to close to anyone trying to give every one there space.