[SP-F2] Overthrowing the Queen <Long live the Queen Quest> (Complete)

"I don't..." Arekkusu tried to start saying what he said, but then saw her blade unsheathed towards him. She wasn't going to stop fighting, regardless of what he said. He didn't finish what he was going to say. Instead, he activated his best Skill once again, Charge. It's a wonder about how it will work in the air, but it seems to be possible. Otherwise, it would be blocked. Arekkusus blade glowed with a blue light once again. His muscles tensed, he only had one shot at this. Arekkusu then flew fast towards the Angeless, who was ready to defend. The blades met, but only for the Angeless to lose her blade quickly, which split in half due to the intense speed of the Charge. Arekkusu did this out of desperation, so it would only make sense for it to be so effective. Arekkusu sliced through the Angeless as well, which made her fly back towards the wall, finally, someone other than him to meet the wall.

ID:4532  Bd: 10 (1+1+1+3+3+2= 11 DMG)  Mb: 2

Arekkusu: 6/42

Supreme Queen Bee Angeless: 3/20

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You win player." The Angeless said to Arekkusu. "What is your name, please tell me."

Arekkusu air-walked to her, still with his blade in his hand, just in case this was a trick. But she was weakened pretty well, so Arekkusu decided to leave her alone. He decided to actually tell her his username, it's not like it should matter too much.

"I am Arekkusu." Arekkusu said to the Angeless. "And that is my only name, nothing else."

The Angeless smiled, she then raised her blade slowly, Arekkusu jumping back, ready to defend himself. Arekkusu then realized that he wasn't going to be fighting anymore. This was because the Angeless did something that really shocked him. She looked at Arekkusu, grinned one time, then left a dying message before she actually stabbed herself through her chest.

"Good luck." The Angeless said to Arekkusu.

The Queen then shattered into many pieces, the data pieces flying all over the place. Three spheres of white glowing light heading his way. They were skill points, and he took them in automatically. He also had a message put up... a stinger it seemed to be. Arekkusu also received a pm from... "Queen Bee."

"I wish you the best of luck." Arekkusu read out loud. "You and Kaitlyn, that is all, no more, no less. I wish to see you and meet her one day if you let me. I want to see her strength as well. Lets see if she can handle my power like you just did."

Arekkusu floated down to the ground, he felt softened by those comforting words. He was happy that someone was proud of him and wished him the best, even if she wasn't real and even if she was designed to just be a monster.

A treasure chest then randomly appeared in front of Arekkusu. He wanted to go and look to see if he could get anything from the chest. HE unsheathed his blade, just in case it is going to be a Mimic inside. He slowly opened  the chest, the golden glow in it beginning to show. It wasn't a Mimic at all, it was actual loot! There was 100 Col in here! And 2 Mats inside as well! Awesome! Arekkusu stored them both in his inventory, then a door was revealed in front of him. It seemed to be the only way out of the hive, so Arekkusu made his way through that door.

ID: 4539  Loot: 18

Arekkusu then walked back into the town to look for the man... who seemed to have waited for Arekkusu the whole time. He didn't know what to do from there. The man seemed to know however, because he was the one who started the conversation. He asked Arekkusu how it went, to which he replied how devastating the fight was, then showed the man the rewards he obtained before putting thg items back in his inventory. He had completed the quest, and that was how Arekkusus boring day went today.