[SP-F2] Overthrowing the Queen <Long live the Queen Quest> (Complete)

Arekkusu jumped at it with his sword extended, but the lady was ready. She had wings form from her, they seemed to be made of jewels, which Arekkusu would expect to be heavy, but the lady was flying fast enough to catch his blade with her hand. That strength... that's insane. She kneed his stomach and raised her leg up as she smashed his head to the ground.

"AH!" Arekkusu exclaimed as the pain behind his head. His body smashed through the wavy ground of the hive. Now he wanted to fight. Arekkusus anger grew fast, and the ground below him started having waves of wind. A cyclone kind of spinning wind, his hair spinning up. He had his own kind of power, and he hasn't been angry for a while, was this some sort of effect of the levels?

The form of energy then took its form, it became the queen bee herself. A giant bee with a literal crown on its head. The buzzing was insanely loud, but Arekkusu didn't even flinch. He was ready to fight.

Arekkusu: 25/42

Crystal Winged Mistress: 10/10

Queen Bee: 30/30

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu jumped quickly on the wall, hoping to wall jump up to the Queen Bee. The lady however threw a dart of crystal at Arekkusu, which caused him to lose balance when he jumped off. The Queen shot her stingers at Arekkusu. Arekkusu felt the lady, ready to kick him out of the sky, but he quickly sliced at her left wing, causing her to fall a good distance  without much control. Arekkusu was then pierced with both stingers, both in the same area so the second once pierced him pretty badly. Arekkusu dived as the stingers went through him, but it caused him to fall towards the lady, who was still crippled for her damaged wing. He threw his blade at her from above and landed a direct hit from above. Before she could take it, he landed on the ground on his feet, then pulled his sword out of the lady.

ID:4454  Bd: 8 (1+1+1+3= 6DMG)  Mb: (2+1-2= 1 DMG)

Arekkusu: 24/42

Crystal Winged Mistress: 4/10

Arekkusu was then grabbed by the throat by the lady, which made him lose no health, but instead made him focus on the battle because he slowly started losing energy. Then Queen Bee then took her chance and charged at Arekkusu with her stringer out. Arekkusu was held badly, he attempted to escape the grip, but this was the throat that Arekkusu was being held by. When the Queen made it to Arekkusu, the lady let go of Arekkusu, right when he was pierced through his stomach.

ID:4455  Bd:1  Mb:9

Arekkusu: 23/42

Crystal Winged Mistress: 4/10

Arekkusu dropped to the ground and he felt some blood come from his chest. He was getting beaten down. He looked at the two, they were double-teaming him and their strategy was working. The wind was still spinning, Arekkusu still felt the back of his head throb. The lady seemed a bit tired as well since she held her chest, the same area Arekkusu struck at.

"My turn!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he spun his blade angrily behind his back. Then behind his back was the lady, somehow fast enough to get behind Arekkusu and take his blade. She struck at Arekkusu with his own blade before kicking him into the air.

-1 DMG-

The blade was then then at Arekkusu, the lady hoping Arekkusu was going to take the stab through the chest. However, he saw the blade coming at him and actually caught in mid-air. The Queen was ready to "catch" him, but he was ready to slice through her. When the two of them crossed, they both landed devastating hits. Both then felt to the ground.

Arekkusu then threw his sword back at the lady, who never saw it coming to her. The throw was done out of desperation and still a little bit of anger. He actually landed the hit with his sword, and the lady actually shattered into many pieces. However, her shattered data pieces flew towards the Bee, then the Queen Bee glowed in green.

(The last hit taken is healed)

ID: 4456  Bd: 9  Mb: 10 (2+2-2=2DMG)  Loot: 20  (50 Col and 1 Mat)

Arekkusu: 20/42

Crystal Winged Mistress: DEAD

"I took out your undeserving slave!" Arekkusu exclaimed towards the Queen. The Queen replied by buzzing insanely loud, but he felt like he's dealth with worse than a bee. The stings are Irritating, but not devastating, at least not to Arekkusu anymore. Arekkusu feels like he got over his fear of bees, now he was about to take down their queen. "And now it is time to dethrone you! I hope you are hungry, I hope you like beatdown sundaes with a touch of honey!"

Arekkusu used Charge this time, he wanted to make sure that the Bee is done for and the quest is complete. He was once bored, now he is so pumped up, but very satisfied. When the Queen attempted to counter with her stinger, he stepped to the side. His blade then glowed with a giant blue ball of light at the end of it. "Now!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he then sliced through the Queen, a lot of pressure behind his blade. Arekkusu brought it down with a loud amount of buzzing coming from it.

ID:4457  Bd: 9 (1+1+1+3+1+3=10 DMG)  Mb: 4

Queen Bee: 20/30

Arekkusu stood with the wind following his path, as his charisma grew, so did the intensity of the wind. He then felt the presence of Dan, he was smiling from above. He may not be alive, but he was there for Arekkusu. Now Arekkusu knew he had to win this fight, and he was winning. Arekkusu had his blade held out, this time he wanted to counter the attack of the Queen, This time, he was going to play defensively. The Queen actually charged at him with her wings flapping much faster. Arekkusu quickly jumped on the stinger, which attempted to get through him. Arekkusu climbed up the Queens fur  and jumped over her, he now obtained the advantage by being behind her.

ID: 4461  Bd: 3  Md: 4

Queen Bee:20/30

Arekkusu was behind the Queen, but the Buzzing was so insanely loud, he lost a bit of focus. The Queen actually roared its buzz so loud that Arekkusu flew back at the wall and broke it, taking some damage alongside the contact. However, he still had the advantage of being the Queen. Arekkusu jumped from the wall towards the Queen, slicing through her head once again. This time, the Queen fell back pretty far, almost hitting the wall, but using her wings as support. The battle was almost finished. He felt Dan, like he was right next to Arekkusu. His image holding Arekkusus blade as well, the time to end the fight was now.

ID: 4466   Bd: 8  Mb: 10

Arekkusu: 18/42

Queen Bee: 14/30

Arekkusu blacked the next few stinger attacks with his blade held sideways. The next few strikes were easy for him to block, he didn't even try. However he made sure not to grow too cocky, this was a boss after all. Arekkusu then ducked the stinger, but it swiped at him pretty badly and scratched his back. Arekkusu used the moment to slice it from below. This reaction caused the Queen to fly really high and Buzz even louder than possible, it sounded like a swarm of Bees were attacking him. This Queen was most certainly pissed off, but that will only get her so far.

ID:4468  Bd:7  Mb:6

Arekkusu: 17/42

Queen Bee: 8/30

Arekkusu and the Queen kept on dancing, they weren't going anywhere at the rate they were going. He couldn't get through the Queen, but she wasn't anywhere near as lucky either, but she there fighting him, and he wasn't going to let down either. He wanted to end it, end it so badly. But he kept on missing by a few pixels. The blade keeps getting closer and closer to the Queen, but she kept on getting closer to him as well. One of them will take a hit eventually, the quest was... who?

ID:4469  Bd: 5  Mb: 5

Arekkusu: 17/42

Arekkusu was the unfortunate one though in their little tug of war. He was tricked, mainly because he didn't know SAO too well. The enemies were designed to think out strategies, not just regular commands of moving with a pattern, They aren't packed with certain moves only, and they most certainly weren't designed to be stupid. The Queen actually spun around Arekkusu and struck him through his back, the pain really bad, but not enough to knock him out yet. Arekkusu jumped back and stood defensively, now he knew that the Queen had her own free will. No Magna Carta in this game, after all... she was the queen.

ID: 4470  Bd: 4  Mb: 9

Arekkusu: 16/42

The Queen quickly struck through his defense once again, she keeps landing the hits and Arekkusu is the one that is being thrown all around all the way. Why can't he get to her!? Arekkusu was flung back once again, but he then felt his brothers presence again. Nice to know that he is still there, Arekkusu saw the Queen coming.

"Get the hell away!!!" Arekkusu exclaimed when the Queen came at him. He sliced her face sideways, causing her to fly to the ground, crashing into it. Her wings weren't moving correctly anymore. Things were getting to look up.

ID:4471  Bd:6  Mb:10

Arekkusu: 14/42

Queen Bee: 2/30

The two of them just stared at each other now. The boss monster was hesitant to attack, Arekkusu was just bracing himself for another attack. The Queen actually then glowed once again, this time with yellow. She wasn't healing... so she is transforming! Arekkusu ran at it quickly, but when his blade almost hit the transformation, the lady appeared once again, this time she had golden armor and an actual sword. Or was it her? It looked like her, but the Queen was made from the lady. They were two different things.

"This is my final form..." The Queen said to Arekkusu as she put her blade down towards him. She had two wings as usual, but she took a human form and she had weapons.  Arekkusu was so sure that this wasn't supposed to happen in the quest, it is floor 2 and level 2 players shouldn't be dealing with this. "And you are dead!"

ID:4472  Bd: 5  Mb: 4

Arekkusu: 14/42

Supreme Queen Bee Angeless: 20/20

The Angeless stuck her blade through Arekkusus chest, which made him cough out blood. He was then lifted up from the ground the Angeless looked at him with taunt in her eyes. She wasn't amused with what happened before, but now the tables seemed to have turned. She had grown a lot stronger than Arekkusu knew her to be. This could be bad, is this Arekkusus end?

"Like I said, your death will be quick." The Angeless said to Arekkusu, the then brought the blade closer to her so Arekkusus body was close. She then kicked him down to the ground roughly, blood following his body. Was this... the end? Arekkusu hated to believe that it was, but what was there to believe?

However, why didn't Arekkusu hit the ground? The wind picked up Arekkusu, giving him a bit of leverage over the field advantage. He was actually flying now... the wind was like a platform. He lifted himself up, to find himself standing on air itself. He was ready to finish off this thing once and for all.

"I will never let you kill me." Arekkusu said with the wind turning itself into a small hurricane. Just for this moment, while the wind was up, he was going to fight in the air.

ID:4473  Bd:1  Mb: 7 (5-2= 3 Dmg)

Arekkusu: 10/42

"Tell me then player." The Angeless said to Arekkusu. "Why must you not let yourself die? Why must you keep going? Is there something you want to keep living for? Is it seriously worth all this pain?"

Arekkusu looked at the Angeless, she seemed to have her share of memories. She wasn't a bad guy, even if she was designed to be one. Why did the developers design these things with feelings? That's messed up for the bad characters, they just about suffer everyday. Why must they? That is seriously not right, and respawning doesn't mean that they will not remember the pain they go throught.

"There is someone I am fighting for." Arekkusu said as he pointed his blade at the Angeless. "That one person I'm fighting for is Kaitlyn! She is the only reason why I am still here, if she weren't I probably wouldn't be here today! I will keep fighting for her until I know she is safe, even at the cost of my life. I do what I do for a better life for the both of us! But she is my priority!"

Arekkusu then ran at the Angeless, who seemed prepared to answer back. Both blades clashed, Arekkusus gaining leverage. Even in this new form, even while he has sustained so much damage, he is still the strongest due to his willpower. He couldn't get to her yet, but he was getting somewhere. The leverage was slowly going back to him. The wind whistled with support behind it's blow, still lifting him up as the two fighters danced.

ID:4477  Bd:5  Mb:5

The two of them were still sparking at each other. Arekkusu was growing tired, but he needed to continue fighting if he wanted to kill her. In the meantime, she was still continuing with the conversation.

"So tell me about Kaitlyn." The Angeless said to Arekkusu, still blocking his attacks and attempting to strike at him at the same time. "She seems to mean so much about you, if you really would give her everything why are you here instead of to where she is?"

"I don't have to answer that." Arekkusu replied, struggling to get to her. "But... I guess I'm only here because I want to strengthen myself so I can help her, and you just so happen to be in the way... I'm sorry, but I can't stop now."

ID:4482  Bd: 2  Mb:3

Arekkusu finally got to her, the dancing blade contest ended up being in his favor. He pierced through her armor, which seemed to be only for show. The Angeless tried to strike back, but the blade in her wasn't letting her go off so easily. He pulled out his blade and barrel rolled below her, using the wind to still stay in the air. He then quickly flew back to where he was, the fight was going to have him end up being the winner, he can most certainly guarantee it.

ID:4522  Bd:6  Mb: 2

Supreme Queen Bee Angeless: 14/20

The golden armored Angeless was ready to go once again, but she had no way of becoming any stronger than she could ever be. She has tried everything and Arekkusu was still standing. He wasn't going to die, not under her hands. He could think of many better ways the he could die. She then charged at him, quickly striking at him and flipping him into the air. She then smashed him to the wall with her hands on his throat. Arekkusu saw pieces of data split from his body. He was low on health, he had to escape!

ID:4524  Bd: 5  Mb:9

Arekkusu: 6/42

Arekkusu kept on struggling, but he couldn't move anywhere. He was still being held by the throat, but he was moving too much for Arekkusu to take a hit. No direct hits made it to his stomach, and he wasn't blacking out too much since she didn't press her hand directly on his throat. He was still gripped onto pretty badly, but then he realized that both of his arms were available. He tried to grab her throat, but if he could make it to the throat is the question.

ID:4527  Bd: 2   Mb: 1

Arekkusu felt his body beginning to lose itself a little bit. He was becoming weaker, but his hand was so close to the throat, he was just a few pixels away. However, the Angeless saw it and held him against the wall with even more force, applying more pressure on Arekkusu, she almost was able to hit him with her sword. It all comes down to speed now, and whoever has the leverage now will have the advantage of the fight all the way. Who will have it? That's all on the luck of them both.

ID: Bd: 5  Mb: 5

Neither of them seemed to be getting a good enough grip on each other. And despite Arekkusu being weakened to a point in which he is losing control of his arm, the Angeless actually couldn't land a hit. Was she even trying to hit him? Instead, she actually let hit go, she had a little bit of mercy on him. Arekkusu was still floating, but he still felt pretty weak.

"Raise your blade." The Angeless commanded. "We are continuing this battle, and don't ask me why I did what I did. Just continue to fight me."

ID: 4531  Bd: 3  Mb:3