[PP-F2] Long Live The Queen ( Sol, Destiny) Complete

He was leaning back agents a Tree just right out side the city on the border of the safe zone, He flicked his right hand as he brought up the message and send out a message to Sol and Destiny were he was at. He hit the send and waited for them to show up. He crossed his arm over his chest as he closed his eye an left his mind drift. There was a light breeze that swept throw the floor his semi long sliver hair swayed as did the collar of his armor in the air, but didn't mess up his hair to bad.

He had on his armor and his sword was sheathed on his right side the was not the first time he was in the quest but it did drop some useful hopefully he could tank for the group. This was a heavy hitting mod but they shouldn't have to much trouble with the over sized bee. He let out a slow sigh as he played out what happened the last time he was on the quest this time he should be able to land a lot more hits that last time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny walked in the direction of Claim.  He had messaged her earlier that day about a quest.  “I wonder what this quest is for….And why he wanted both Sol and myself….† She thought to herself as she walked.  Destiny rubbed her eyes a bit; tired due to it being midday and she had woken up early that day, as usual.  Destiny was up a hill and when she was able to see over the hill she saw Claim in the distance.  “Thank god!† She thought to herself.  Destiny had a bad habit of getting lost easily.. And also wandering off an adventuring when she shouldn't be. 

Destiny eventually made it over to the tree where Claim was.  She gave him a friendly 'hello' wave and a smile.  "Hey there, hows it going?"  She asked.  Destiny then looked around to see Sol hadn't arrived yet.  "Typical..." She said to herself.  The last time Destiny saw Sol he was late.  "Sol isn't here yet?"  she asked Claim. 

Sol panicked, hurrying his way to the place that he was going to meet Claim and Destiny.  Sol knew that he was going to be late, but not this late.  Sol wasn’t entirely fearful about being late when it came to Claim; he was pretty relaxed on anything.  But Destiny was a different story.  Sol continued to rush his way through the fields until he finally stumbled upon the dirt road.  â€œAlmost….there.†he said to himself.
Sol eventually made it over the hill and was able to see Claim and Destiny in the distance.  He continued to rush until he was in front of them.  Panting heavily.  â€œHey……..guys…….sorry……I.. was.. late..†He was able to spit out before he fell over due to exhaustion.

He opened his eyes his gem green eyes glowed a bit as he laughed a bit " Hey there Destiny, well just live day by day. Well Sol will be here soon enough one thing I've learned is you got to smell the roses some times." He shrugged a bit as he thought to him self. maybe that's just me.  He blinked a few time as he saw Sol looking like he was going to have a heart attacked and Laughed as he pushed of the tree with his left leg and held out his right hand toward sol to help him up. " Yo man glade your still alive man. Well this quest should be easy. Its an over sized bee. there are a few Guard that come in waves but shouldn't be to bad. Oh and queen has a base damage of two so any one need some buffs before we get going. "He looked at them.

Destiny looked at him with a straight face.  â€œSmell the roses…†she repeated in her head. “I’ll make you smell the roses.† She said grudgingly in her head.  “Pishh.† She spat at Claim in response to his remark about smelling roses.  Destiny let out a soft sigh.  “I don’t know honestly.  I don’t know what we are up against; while you do.  I would like to say that I wouldn’t question my abilities.  But then again, I have no idea.† She said.  "Maybe you can tell me?" she asked Claim. "I'm not too sure about Sol here...." She looked down at her friend. " As seeing he is incapacitated..." Destiny was a bit irked that Sol was late... once again. 

Sol slowly made his way to his own two feet after his little exhaustion spell. "Alright... So, You say Buffs Right Claim? I believe my Cooking can help with some... Let me attempt real quick." Sol begins to pull out his ingredients and cookware. "Anyone have any recommendations? Please keep in mind this may not turn out as good as you may like... but hey. Never know. So Destiny, Claim, what would you guys like to see cooked?" Sol continued to set up a temporary cooking fire, setting pots, skillets and utensils nearby as well as very basic ingredients on a white cloth and wooden board. Sol prepped his vegetables and then turned to look to see if they have decided on a meal to see ruined... or cooked. 

he looked at sol as he was getting everything ready. He tossed a potion to destiny <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle. " I might have take this quest once before ish. That's what the queen wasp drops use it when you need it the guard should be that bad but when the queen comes." He looked down at Sol as he could easy make something much stronger.

Destiny caught the <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> potion that Claim had thrown at her.  “Uh.. Thanks.†She said after a moment of hesitation.  Destiny didn’t want to entirely acknowledge Sol.  Honestly she was still a bit mad at him for being late all the time.  How reliable could her friend be if he was always late to everything.  Destiny then proceeded to cross her arms and she shrugged at Sol, “I dunno.†she said and then she looked off into the distance after letting out a little huff of hair that made her hair fly up and then back down. 

Sol sighed a little, knowing he was receiving his punishment as they spoke. "Oh you want burnt food!? Okay!"  He teased at the idea giving the thoughts of burnt to hell food in their minds. He grinned but knew he probably wouldn't hear the end of it if he managed to do that on purpose. "Nah, I Kid... Alright lets try sandwiches."

[4357] [Craft = 1] 

Sol begins to heat up the fire and start to cook his meats on a stick. "So, how many we going against Claim?" As he turned his attention away, a small eagle dove downwards above the three. Sol pulled the meat up to check on it as it seemed to be going great. Until the eagle snatched his material out from the grip of his utensils. "...Wha... Really...?" He watched the eagle fly off with their lunch and let out a sigh. "Sometimes, I have the stupidest luck." 

[sol critically fails to craft, no salvage]

" I feel your pain sol " He laughed a bit " Maybe that eagle will die. Oh and try not to get a one in the fight the wasp's let out poison that does one damage on next turn " He look at sol and looked over his skills, He seem ready enough. Then back at Destiny he then turned and looked at the forest. He took a few steps out of the safe zone he unsheathed his cursed long sword the buff from his sword made his eyes a white and look as if he had no soul in them. a small red line formed on his left arm as it looked like as if it took a few hit points away from Claim.   Even though He had his armor on but as he moved he didn't make a lot of noise. they started to head in to the forest.

Destiny lossed her composure slightly and giggled a bit; and shortly after she realized that she had lost her composure she brought herself back; closing her eyes and crossing her arms  “Har. Har†she said sternly.  Destiny opened her eyes after she heard Claim unsheathe his sword.  She watched as he moved like a ghost… kind of… “……† she thought, “Bunch of weirdos…….Band of misfits… kind of.† She thought.

Destiny started to follow Claim’s lead.  She was blindly following; something she didn’t enjoy much but at least it was better than nothing.  

Sol took flank of the party, making sure to keep on guard for any ambush that could happen on the three. But with Claim around, his morale was High, but one thing bothered him. Poisons. What if things don't work as well as they seem? He sighs, shaking his head clear of any doubts that may cloud his vision. "..." Sol kept silent, knowing that Claim was always the type to get the first strike. "Good Times"  He thought, being reminded of previous MMO's with Claim that they played together. Sol readies for an attack if Claim leapt into action soon.

As the group made there way in the forest Claim looked around a bit here were so many tree and vegetation every where, They were lucky enough not to run in to any poison Ivey on the way there, you could hear sounds of birds flaying over head. and versus sounds ring through out the forest. The noise stop for a few seconds as there was a some what opened area about thirty feet in front of them. Next to the tree line you could see two guard Wasps that were about 5 feet in body length the sound of there wings moving in the air was a low humming sound.

The grip on the hilt of his sword tightened a bit as he sized them up he seemed to rush at one of the two Wasp guards. He moves were like a blur as he swings his Blade the Wasp his sword seem to cut through the beast with easy bringing it down were it couldn't even fly away if it wanted to. The wasp quickly was able to his Claim but not doing a lot a damage only putting a small scratch on the player shoulder. The other Wasp guard Looked at the play as came out of nowhere and stings Claim as well but on doing much damage to him. 

Claim took a few steps back as held up sword. He looked back at the group then back at the wasp guards With a grin on his face. Claim armor glowed a light green as the scratch on claims shoulder healed up.  "First wave. " Hopefully they could kill these so called guards with easy and face the Queen with there health still in the green.

[ Id 4360 Bd10+2=12 damage 3+4=7  +2hp life steal  Cd4 +0hp battle heal  Md 9 Damage 2+2-4=2damage minimum] ( I can keep up with the hate and everything)

Claim 22/22  Hate 2

Destiny 15/15

Sol 15/15

Wasp Guard 4/11

Wasp Guard 11/11 

Destiny stepped forward, it was her turn now to attack.  She was a bit giddy to use her new sword.. The thing was like her baby.  

[4546 BD = 4 MD=3]

Destiny leapt forward, intending to finally break in her new sword.  She sprinted forward and unsheathed her sword.  She went in for the strike however was unable to hit her target. Destiny grinded her teeth slightly; upset that she missed her target.   â€œI guess that’s alright…†she thought to herself.

[Destiny misses]

[Claim 22/22HP] 2 Hate

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[sol 15/15 HP]

[Wasp Guard 4/11 HP]

[Wasp Guard  11/11 HP]

[4665] [sol 6+1 = 7]

Sol dashes forward and strikes the same wasp as Claim, following up with his and Destiny's blitz of attacks. "Ha~" He swings forth and strikes the wasp with a great force. Slashing it as it began to distort and explode into data shards. Sol lands an leaps back to recover another chance to attack the second Wasp Guard. "This will be cake!"

[sol deals 4 damage to Wasp Guard]

[Claim 22/22HP] 2 Hate

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[sol 15/15 HP]

[Wasp Guard 0/11 HP] <DEAD>

[Wasp Guard  11/11 HP]

The Wasp looked at the player that had showed up It had seen the one that missed it was to worried about her it was the other two. Claim took a few step closes s that the wasp was in range of his sword as he swings his blade at it. The tip of his sword cuts in to the skin  across  the wasps side  do some damage to it. The wasp looks at the player and just hit him. and stings his  arm before it  fly back a bit. Claims gauntlets glow a light green as hit was able hit heal its self claim let out a sigh as he took a few steps back. Hopefully the other two could kill it but Claim wasn't to worried about it. it not like it was doing a lot of damage to him.

[ Id 4668 BD 7+2=9 Damage1+4=5 +2hp Life Steal Cd 9+0Hp Battle Heal Md 6 Damage 1-4= 1]

Claim 22/22 Hate 3

Destiny 15/15

Sol 15/15 Hate 1

Wasp 6/11

[4674 BD = 3]

Destiny looked down at her sword.  It was still the violet color that it was when she was calm.  “Well. I guess it wouln’t hurt to try this again.†She said to herself.  Destiny ran toward that other wasp.  Destiny attempted a swing at the wasp but missed again. "Yepp... I am cursed." she said to herself.  

[Destiny misses]

[Claim 22/22 HP]

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[sol 15/15 HP]

[Wasp 6/11 HP]

[4675] [sol 10+1 = 11]

Sol leaps forward into the air and charges another original sword skill in his spear. "Dragoon Divebomb!" He unleashes a powerful blow to the wasp as Sol tears through the monster with no problem at all. "Alright! Adding that name to my move list." He chuckles as he retreats back to a safe position with his party, ready for the next opponent.

[sol Deals 6 damage to Wasp Guard] (Critical!!)

[Claim 22/22 HP]

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[sol 15/15 HP]

[Wasp Guard 0/11 HP] <DEAD>

He let out a small sigh as he looked back at them and grinded a bit " here comes Wave two" Three wasp guards came tearing throw the forest it was a if they were watching from a fare. The buzzing sound they made seem to echo for miles as if it was a warning to the queen or something the They looked at the group these three look a bout 2 or 8 feet bigger they seemed to be back from break or something The three of them came up to claim as they all came up to claim and tried to hit him. Claim was able to push a few of them away but he was paying attention when he push them back at the stingers were just barley cutting in to his skin he would feel it next turn. He swings his sword missing at them but it made the wasp fly back a bit.

[ Id4679 Md 1 why perma roller gods why Cd 2 +0Hp Md 3 miss ]

Claim 22/22 Hate 3 [ 3damage next turn]

Destiny 15/15

Sol 15/15 Hate 3

Wasp Guard 11/11

Wasp Guard 11/11

Wasp Guard 11//11

“What?! Another wave? “ Destiny exclaimed.  She didn’t know that there would be waves of this stuff.  She knew that this would be hard; but she didn’t expect there to be waves of wasps.

[4681 BD =5]

Destiny, wanting to betch and moan, took her turn at one of the wasps that were there.  She ran forward and attempted another swing, and missed just barely grazing it.  “GAAH!!!† she yelled out.  “********†  Destiny stomped back.  Still rather pissed that she kept on missing.

[Claim 22/22 HP]

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[sol 15/15 HP]

[Wasp 11/11 HP]

[Wasp 11/11 HP]

[Wasp 11/11 HP]