PP - F5 A Desert Survivalist <<The Traveller>> (Changed from SP(Davros)) Complete please lock

Sousuke stepped into the desert town on the fifth floor. It was his first time here and he wasn't expecting a great deal in the way of scenery and he saw he was right. The main city was barren of trees and lakes and fountains that the lower floors consisted of. The wind whipped his face as the sand started to gouge at his face. He pulled his hood up and began to wander the city looking for the npc he had heard about that will be giving him a quest to go out and survive in the harsh heat of the desert. He was familiar with survival skills and wanted to refresh himself and take on a challenge that didn't involve cutting things up. He hated the primitive methods of sword and shield combat and needed to get back to grips with his military side and this was the perfect way to do it.

Sousuke entered a tavern to get out of the heat and grab himself a drink, he was going to be taking a journey into the desert soon and he needed to save his bottles of water and bread for while he is out there. He sat down and ordered a cold glass of lemonade and sat pondering how he was going to go about this quest. A random NPC in a black cloak passed by him brushing his arm as he passed. Sousuke rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink, placing it back on the table he noticed a piece of paper had been left there with the words 'Quest' Written on it. He looked at the paper and read through the details, apparently he was to go and collect a box from the other side of the desert and bring it back to this very spot by tomorrow afternoon. He finished his drink and stood up accepting the quest and swiftly left the room to prepare.

Standing at the gate leading out to the desert Sousuke checked his equipment he had with him ready to set off. 10 Loaves of bread and 15 bottles of water for a journey that will last a little longer than day? Provided luck is on his side he thought he should be fine. He checked his sword condition which seemed to be fine and pulled his hood up. If there was one thing he needed to remember it was that he needed this padding and coverage despite the heat. With the windy conditions it looked like a sandstorm was coming and protection of his skin was more important than comfort. He set off into the desert ready for the challenges ahead.

Davros had recently arrived on floor five to go on the quest that Celesmeh had told him about. He briefly wondered whether Sousuke would show up, but decided against it. He was probably training or something. Davros equiped his new set of armor and his hood, as well as his new sword. He pulled the hood up and pushed his way into the wind, looking for the quest. He finally gave up for a bit and headed into a nearby tavern. He sat down at one of the tables and was surprised to find that there was a sheet of paper in front of him, directly outlining the quest he was after. He picked it up and added it to his inventory for future reference before heading towards the desert. He was almost there when he saw a figure in the distance. He approached quickly, and was surprised to see it was Sousuke. "Hey! Sousuke!!! You going on this quest too!? Lets do it together!"

Sousuke had just taken his first steps into the desert when he heard a voice calling out to him. He turned to see it was Davros from the other day a boy he had had a very entertaining duel with on the second floor. He reached into his coat and lit a Cigarette and observed the boy for a few moments as he approached him, offering to accompany him on the quest with would be interesting to say the least. This boy had next to no experience on the desert and would only slow him down, however the road would be a long one and he would be able to pass on so excellent knowledge to the boy. ''Sure kid you can tag along just be warned though, don't be throwing yourself at mobs up here they are way out of our league and I don't want any unnecessary risks got it.'' he warned the boy

OOC wont be fighting any mobs in this thread will mostly be focusing on the survival aspect also once we set off into the desert you need to use perma roller and on a 1 craft dice we lose 1 hp

(Oh. I cant get to Perma Roller for another 3 and a half hours...)

Davros glanced over at Sousuke. "Me tag along? Ha! How about I just let you tag along with me!" He puffed his chest out jokingly and unsheathed his sword. The blade was light silver, and glittered brightly in the sun. The handle was of beatiful wrapped leather and the pommel itself was engraved with a demon face. "It's called the Silver Devil. I just got it a bit ago. Its for just in case something pops out at us."

(Sorry, my kindle ran out of battery right as I was editing it the first time.)

OOC I can perma roll for you and OOC it at the end of each post if you like

Sousuke admired the blade and nodded in approval as for his comment sousuke needed to check something before they left. "Did you bring food, water and a way to keep your skin sheltered?" He asked. By the looks of Davros he was a complete rookie to the desert climate and wanted to make sure he was ready

"Of course I did! Im not some newb to desert survival!" He motioned to his cloak. "I just wish it was whit though..." He checked through his inventory, double checking that he had the necessary supplies. "Yup. Ive got plent of water and food as well. It looks like were all set!" He shethed his sword and pulled his hood up to help prevent dehydration. "Lets go."

4367 CD 2 (Sousuke)

4368 CD 5 (Davros)

The pair set off into the desert the sun was hot and wind was harsh but the coverage of their bodies saved them from the worst of the sand and sun so far the journey was looking like it was to be good one eventually one of them would succumb to the harsh conditions though but who. It wasnt a test of wills it was simply which one of them burned the most energy that would lead to them needing to rest.

Davros refused to be the first person to stop for a rest, so he kept on trudging through the desert behind Sousuke. His hood soaked up the heat, making him feel very hot, but over all it was more of a help than a hindrance. It kept the sand out of his eyes, and it was keeping him from being sunburned horribly. He sped up until he was next to Sousuke. He wanted to start a conversation so he started to think of something. "Hey Sousuke... Got anyone special?" He said, deciding to try to strike up a conversation about girlfriend fails or something like that.

Sousuke continued to walk wrapping his coat around him more to protect himself more from the  wind and sand, the heat was beginning to get to him now though as was starting to sweat. ''Not really, I have a few girls im intrested in although i'm not sure who I like the most,'' he said to him to answer his question. ''What about yourself,'' he asked

Sousuke 4392 CD 11

Davros 4393 CD 7

Sousuke looked at him completely thrown back Pyro was on of the girls he had a thing for too but he was leaning towards Manta and so let it pass over as his he didn't have a crush on her. If anything they were more like brother and sister anyway. Sousuke thought it would be intresting to see how Davros reacted to him claiming to be her brother though. By the now the two had reached a cave and weren't far from their destination they had travelled the whole desert without much of a problem but night was beginning to fall. ''You mean my sister,'' he asked casually.

Sousuke Id 4397 CD 2

Davros Id 4398 CD 12

Sousuke sighed at his attempt at a joke and lead the way into the cave it was dark and damp inside but they could still see at the end they could see a set of sleeping bags and a box. ''This must be it then.'' he said as he went in and lit a fire using the wood they were provided for the quest. ''Better huddle around you don't wanna be getting a cold.'' he said to davros as he sat in front of the fire.

"... Why don't we just take the box and go? We could be back and have finished the quest in no time. It can't be that cold out." He scrolled through his inventory and tapped on the quest. He hadn't actually read anything on it but the name. But Sousuke wouldn't know that. He skimmed over it to check what they were supposed to even be  doing. He felt like he should have read it through before.

Sousuke thought about it for a moment and sighed standing back up. This was a boy who didn't know anything about the Desert but if he thought he could handle it then there was no problem with carrying on in Sousukes eyes. He wouldn't admit it but Davros had slowed him down a fair bit. Alone he would be back by now but that didn't bother him much, he was helping a boy learn to survive in the Desert so more good came from it than didn't. ''Dav if you think you can handle it you better wrap up then my friend its going to be a tough walk back.'' He said to the boy

"Of course I can handle it. Im the master of the desert.I lived in Cairo for 4 years. I had plenty of desert expeditions, more than one by myself, and more than 2 at night." He stood up and rolled his shoulders. "You want to grab the box? Or do you want me to carry it?" He gestured to the box with his hand. He knew that Sousuke had expected him not to know anything about the desert. HE only hoped he would treat him better now that he had this new information.

Sousuke picked up the box and nodded to the entrance to indicate he was ready to get going he wrapped his coat around himself and stood by the entrance. ''Well Davros lead the way my friend I hope like you say that you know what your doing because this time its up to you to get us back.'' he laughed as he stood looking at the starts from where he was standing. It was such a beautiful sight.

Dice ID: 4481

CD: 5

Davros pulled his cloak tighter around himself and glanced back at Sousuke who was grabbing the box. He turned back and headed out of the cave and towards the cities location. The wind blew furiously but his cloak protected him front the majority. Sand flew through the air, but he just kept walking, pushing forward towards the city. Every once in a while he looked back to make sure Sousuke was okay.