(PP-F4) Unfortunate Encounter

Zauis feeding his familiar, Zaz, he left outta the Inn and entered the coldness of the floor four. It was a slight breeze that blew his light purple hair and his Trident trench coat that was a dark blue color. "I could use a bite to eat....man what a night." tiredly stretching his arms he headed into the diner only to find an old friend of his. Walking towards her I sit in the booth with her but across from her "Whats up Aria!? What's with that gloomy look? Are you alright...?" he said worriedly though his squinted eyes and smile made others feel differently.

Watching her sip her tea I sigh because I already had a feeling in my gut about what has happen. Hearing her speak and explain what happened I nodded while looking back at her "I understand. The last time, eh? Why? I mean I know he sorta changed once he turned orange. Instead of being like me or my brother he acted different. But I don't care. It's his life and I have nothing more to say about it." the waitress took my order and walked away.

"If you say so knucklehead. Out to catch another prince? Do your new to floor four? Eh, I'm not sure if there's any kinda quest here or not cause as you know I'm on the fifth floor and I haven't been here in a while. I usually visit the second floor though. Can I eat before we do anything though?" he said happily while the waitress brought him cream filled bread he bit into it and smiled delightfully.

"This stuff is freaking amazing and yea, I suppose your right on the whole new guy thing. Though I think your gonna get back with Rage. Hahah" he said calmly before stuffing his face then sipping tea to swallow it down. "There could be something to do. Hopefully there's like a small field boss around here. Then we could have some real fun!" chuckling at his own words he knew what he was after, not the bonus prize but the experience. He wasn't far from twenty but he still has a ways to go.

"Whelp I don't care. Besides it's probably for the best for both of you." slowly picking up his cup of sweet tea taking a sip. "You really think you know something we could do? Well I did hear about a field boss near here but he's weak. I don't mind taking it on though. And my level, eh? I'm level seventeen." he said calmly while finishing off his cream filled bread.

"Are you trying to get us killed!? With your low level and my horrible teamwork skills we'll get killed trying to fight a boss with a changing layout. But if you really wanna go through with this, we can. I'm sure I could do some damage. How about we go warm up on some boars or something?" he asked with a smile as he paid the waitress and stood up reaching his hand out to Aria to help her up. "Lets get going."

Zauis sighs and leans over letting his head and arms dangle when Aria said there was no boss. "There is no boss's there? That sucks.....now things won't be as interesting or harder than I thought. Hell if that's the case then I won't need a teleporting crystal. Actually never really used one cause I'm never in a bad situation. But a new sword doesn't sound so bad actually." he said calmly while thinking about what sword could be in the center of the room.

Aria punched him lightly on his arm airhead....it's like chalk in the real world I'm just going to mark the walls so we know where we've been aria said putting it back also the sword.. That really depends on the kind of the sword, I can't use two hand swords so if it's one of those you can have it but considering I only have a borrowed sword from your brother I'll take it

Feeling a punch on my arm I place my hand over it looking as if it really hurt. "Ouch Aria! That kinda hurt you knucklehead. So it's like chalk in the real world? Chalk is lame. But that's a pretty smart idea my friend. " listening to her idea about what to do with the sword I shrugged. "I don't use two handed swords. Well I kinda do.... My sword, The Oblivion is a one handed sword on the verge of being two handed but I still carry it with one hand. Anyways the sword is yours if you need it that bad. I'm sure my big brothers sword is dull as hell." he gave her a smile while looking around the area carefully.

"Yeah, let's get to it already." heading over to the fountain he noticed Aria did something with that key engraving but he was so focused he didn't care. Feeling the ground beneath us shaking a bit he noticed stairs that was leading down followed by aria's stupid joke. "Well if I'm the lady then I don't gotta help you fight anything! Beating bosses and monsters are guy things. That's what you are, right?" he said teasingly while pushing her onto the stairs first. "Idiot. You were just scared to go first."