(PP-F4) Unfortunate Encounter

"Trust me, girls are only capable to an extent. Sorry but it's been proven time and time. I'm not the guy to care for things such as this but it's true. Unless your gonna prove me wrong? If not then let's just talk about something else. Anyways, I'm prepared to do anything. I need to be stronger....damnit!" he clenched his teeth as his whole mood shifted as if he turned into a different person.

Hearing the sound of the chalk against the wall was slightly irritating. But it's the only way we'd know our way out. And I defiantly didn't wanna be stuck in some stupid dungeon. Continuing to look around at paths we should take he rubbed the back of his head as his striped scarf blew from a sudden breeze. "What the hell..? Why is there a sudden breeze....? Hmm" feeling the breeze come from the left path we decided to take the right as we come across a few boars he slashes them up within seconds. "BORING." he said teasingly.

Zauis's eye twitched along with his hands as he slowly started reaching for his sword, The Oblivion, he controlled himself and breathed in deeply and exhaled while sticking his hands in his pocket he sighs while ignoring everything Aria said. He figured he should just stop leading the way cause stupid ass chalk was everywhere. "Tch...."

"Hm, well let's just keep proceeding. Either we keep looking for the sword or try to find a way out. Since were already down here then let's just get you that sword. It shouldn't be so hard, ya know?" he said with a smile while he noticed Aria leaning against a wall which eventually vanished making Aria fall back. Raising his eyebrow he walked over and helped Aria up. "It looks like it's a new path. If this place is like this then it's gonna be hell. Hm" he said causally.