(PP-F1) Lazy Day 2 (Grougaloragran & Pyro) (Complete)

Ren as he usual was, sitting on the roofs on floor one, he still had nothing to do today. Like everyday, he was relaxing on the roofs, staring at the sky, being quite as ever. His red hair now out, as he was not in his usual coat, instead, he had on a black t-shirt  as well as a pair of black denim jeans, that sported a pair of black leather lace and strap boots that reached to the mid point of his shins. He didn't even have his sword equipped, as he didn't feel like fighting, this was just a day he could be lazy, and act like it as well. As his vivid red hair danced in the wind, he stood up and walked to the building edge, and sat on the ledge as he looked at all the people below him. He didn't care, if they all looked at him, he was bored out of his mind right now.

-Ren's shirt-

f868f4b43300a92966f323c65f1060c0.jpg

-Ren's other clothing-

Black denim jeans

Black leather lace and strapped combat boots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyro let down her shoulder-length purple hair, something she only did when completely comfortable. Being lazy was quite easy for Pyro to do in SAO. No mean kids, no annoying parents, and since they were in a video game nobody could criticize her for being different or weird. She took out a zippo lighter she had received from a friend and held it to her tongue. Most people would cringe at hearing that or even seeing it but to Pyro it was almost second nature to feel the burning sensation. A giggle emitted from her and she smiled. 'Ah fire...' Was all she could think at the moment; at least it was all she could think about until a flash of red color in the sky caught her attention. She put the lighter back in her inventory and stood up, straightening out her red skirt and fixing her black turtle neck. Pyro looked up and looked back and forth before spotting the color once again accompanied by black. 'A person, on the roofs?' She wondered, very intrigued.

The girl hesitated before yelling up to the roofs. "Hello~ What're you doing up there?!"

Ren looked down, his blue green eyes gazing at a flash of violet, as he saw a female player below him, as she was asking him what he was doing. He sighed, falling back and responded, "Staring at the sky, should come up, its fun up here." He said, not giving much more than the obvious of his nature, as now, his legs were hanging off the edge while he  was still laying back. His body frame was quite fit, broad shoulders, his collar bone prominent, and his six pack showing through the bottom half of the shirt, as it was slightly smaller than he thought. As he waited for the woman, to either come up, or stay on the ground.

"O-Okay." Pyro didn't expect the stranger to be so open. She probably should have though because on SAO it seemed people were more and more open each day. She headed up and fell to her hands and knees on the roof, panting from the climb. Her eyes traveled to the person laying beside her and she blushed heavily, turning her head away quickly. He looked much older than her, his arms behind his head, stomach showing how muscular he was. "You know you should pull your shirt down..." Pyro muttered and was still looking away quite embarrassed at the situation. She shook her head and put a nonchalant expression on her face, erasing the blush, before turning to sit on the edge next to the mystery player. "I'm Pyro." She swung her slender legs over the edge of the roof and kicked them back and forth.

Ren sighed as he tried to pull his shirt down, "Done so already, wont go any farther down." "Ren." "Got it memorized?" He said, not saying much other than his famous lingo, as he tapped his temple when he said this. As now he was trying to enjoy the sky, as even though he had company, and didn't minded it too much. He still wasn't going to get too peachy with this woman, now her name Pyro, as he revealed his to her, though his real one was easier to remember.

Pyro leaned back using her arms for support and nodded. "Noted." She simply replied, looking up at the sky along with the player next to her. He didn't seem like one for conversation so she didn't say anything more; she didn't want to force him to speak to her. The silence was peaceful and once again she brought out her lighter though she didn't open it only rubbed it between her fingers. Pyro sighed contently and glanced over at the man who called himself Ren trying to observe him without getting caught. She loved his fiery red hair, it resembled fire, and she also had always wanted red hair like his.

Ren heard the sound of a clicking noise, something like a liter or something of the sort, as he turns his head he sees Pyro looking in the corner of her eye. "Were you watching me this entire time?" He asked, her, his blue green eyes locked onto her, as the little black tattoos under his eyes were darker as the clouds rolled over, this made his hair darker, and his eyes glow slightly in the darkness. As now Ren was over looking the woman, she seemed younger than him, as he could tell by her frame, and size, compared to him and women he met, she was smaller than what he was use to seeing. As he now brought his eyes back to Pyros, as he waited for her answer.

"Sorry." She replied, turning her gaze to the streets in front of her. "Habit of mine. I just wanted to see if I could figure anything out about you." Pyro closed her eyes as a gust of wind blew her hair past her face and made her shiver. She wondered what Ren would think of her and if he would care. He really seemed like the kind of person that wouldn't but she couldn't really tell. His eyes were glowing and Pyro could feel his gaze on her as she looked ahead as if she didn't notice, though on the inside she really did.

Ren sighed and fell back, as his body slid on the roof, and as it did, he began sliding towards the roof ledge. And like before, he fell off, and landed, not really caring about the fall, as he couldn't sustain damage. With his little event, he just laid there and slowly got up, and climbed back onto the roof and flopped down on his stomach. As he was bored and tired, as nothing other than Pyro was happening to him, not that she was boring, she just seemed rather distant, like himself, as finally he broke the ice, "What do you want to do?" He asked her.

Pyro was smiling from the fall she just witnessed. She blinked a few times before answering. "~Eh... I don't usually do much here but relax and hunt. You can pick if you really want to do something with me. I'm surprised you would want to in the first place, really." Pyro kept smiling and looked at Ren. "I'm no good at conversations if that was what you expected." Pyro looked down and shook her head at the little catchphrase she had used with another new player she'd met before. Pyro looked back up at Ren and waited for him to answer. 'I'm still no good at being social.' She thought, straightening out her skirt again as she stood up, her arms crossed.

Ren sighed as he stood up, "How bout we grab a bite to eat, I'm hankering for a New York style hot dog now." He said as his New York accent suddenly came forth, as he was hungry for his home city cooking. New York had all the best foods you cold get, hot dogs, burgers, cheese fries, along with other good foods. He looked at Pyro, he had to look down, being six foot, he was slightly taller than her, and he slouched abit, "Afterwards, how bout some training in the fields, I mean, I got nothing better to do, got no store, or even being a frontliner." "I got nothing to do other than be right here." He said, as this was true, he had nothing going on at the moment.

"~Eh... yeah, sure." Pyro agreed and rubbed her stomach as it growled. "Where should we go?" She asked looking up at Ren who loomed above her. She noticed earlier that his voice dialect changed. Pyro had never heard that type of accent before and wondered where Ren was really from. 'I'll ask when we're eating.' She told herself. "And I'll take you up on the battling option as well." Pyro added. "If you don't mind, that is."

Ren pointed down the road, "There's a shop that has some well... comfort foods, like chicken, burgers etc." "Not too pricey either." He said as he walked to the edge of the building and crouched down. "Hop on, its easier than climbing down." Ren said as he was referring to the height of the building, as he remembered hearing Pyro having a hard time getting up the building. He didn't want her to fall like him, even though no damage was dealt, the impact was unpleasant in its own way.

Pyro hesitated before climbing onto the back of the other player. She hoped she wasn't too heavy as she jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck before placing her legs around his waist. Pyro felt tall as she lifted her head and looked around. She then leaned her head against Ren's soft red hair and tightened the grip on his body. "Thanks." Pyro remembered to say, but her words were muffled because of the way she had her head positioned, though Pyro was sure Ren could guess what she was saying.

Ren, having Pyro on his back now, placed his arms under her legs and piggy backed her down the side of the building. As his hair fluttered in the wind. for when he landed, and bent down again, letting Pyro off of his back. He turned his head to her, and spoke, "You okay Pyro?" "You can get off now." He said, letting go of her legs, and waiting for her to get off, "Unless you want me to carry you the rest of the way then." Ren asked, as he waited for her response, his blue green eyes locked on her, as he could see she was in his hair.

Pyro waited for Ren to tell her to get off. He asked her something else that made her blush at the thought. 'Ren carrying me?' She seriously considered it but decided not to. 'Another time.' She thought and let her arms fall loose as she landed on the ground. Pyro stood up straight and fixed her skirt once again. "I can walk." Pyro nodded in thanks at Ren and as the two started walked side by side she brought up a very childish thought she'd had while riding on his back. "You have really nice hair, you should let me play with it sometime." She crossed her arms and giggled, looking up at Ren as she closed her eyes.

Ren sighed, as he heard Pyro compliment about his hair, "You can thank my mother for that then, I get my hair colour and type from her, and you'll have another chance to play with it, not now, but maybe sometime in the future.." He said as he then began walking with Pyro down the street towards the shop, as his stomach began to growl abit, as he definitely was hungry.

Pyro looked ahead and kept walking, her smile turning back into a casual expression. She heard Ren's stomach growling and her stomach growled as well. Soon enough the two were at the shop and she pushed open the door, the warmth of the indors hitting her as soon as she entered. Ren followed shortly behind. "Have you been here before or something?" Pyro asked Ren as she turned to him when he walked through the door.

Ren shook his head, "Nah, I heard about this place the other day from a few players in the tavern." "They said it had great casual food, and by the smell of it, it reminds me of home." Ren said as he sat down and looked up at Pyro, "Take a seat, enjoy the hospitality of a Big Apple resident." He said, referring New York abit, well the nickname of it anyway.

'Ah, so that's where he's from.' Pyro thought as she sat across from Ren. "I've never had American food before, only traditional and basic Japanese dishes. Well, I have but only on a special occasion or two." She smiled excitedly. "What do you think I would like?" Pyro clapped her hands together, tilted her head and stared at Ren waiting for an answer.