(PP-F1) Lazy Day 2 (Grougaloragran & Pyro) (Complete)

Ren rubbed his chin, "I wouldn't know, I just met you, but try a New York style dog, see how you like it." "And to be frank, I'm half Japanese, my mothers American, my fathers Japanese." "I frequently travel between America and Japan ever 2 weeks to visit each of them." He said to Ren as he looked up and saw the waiter, "Chili Fries and a sweet tea please." He said, as the waiter wrote the names down and looked at Pyro, waiting for her order.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"N-New York style dog and milk please." Pyro tells the waiter nervously. After writing it down they walk away. "You talk about your parents a lot," Pyro noted, "Do you miss them? I mean of course you do but do you wish at almost every moment that you could crawl into their holds and tell them how scared you are." Pyro started to rant after asking her question adding her own personal feelings into it. Not like she could help it. She missed her parents; her only real friends ever.

Ren nodded, but also shook his head, "Yes I do miss them, but I want them to get over the deal of the divorce and let us be a family again, even though I am a full grown man, I do wish they would put their works aside and just come together for once." "And no I don't think going into their arms is a appropriate thing to do Pyro, were all intelligent in my family, and we think logical about it, we talk and have conversation instead of hugging all the time." "Yes when our emotions are about to shatter we hug, to comfort each other, but even when I'm scared I talk to them, to sort out the fear." He said watching and waiting for his food and drink to arrive, as his blue green eyes then crossed Pyros eyes.

Pyro propped her head up on her hands and squirmed as Ren talked. She felt very childish around him and her crimson eyes glistened with tears, but it was very unlike her to cry, not that she was going to now anyway. The tears were blinked away with ease. "...I guess you're right. And I wouldn't understand what it's like to have divorced parents so I'm not going to say I understand but I do know what it's like to love your parents." Pyro stopped talking and smiled at the waiter who brought the drinks. She grabbed her milk and drank half of it in one gulp, flashing a milk-moustache. She pointed at it and giggled. 'I'm being far too childish today...' Pyro thought and rolled her eyes at herself. "I apologize in advance for my behavior I guess this is what it's like to be happy."

Ren sighed, "It's fine, takes more than a childish behavior to make me think of someone in a different light, hell New York prepared me for people I would have never expected to meet." "Like you for example, back in my old apartment in Queens, we had a group of kids, thinking they could be the whole yeah yeah, we got you good joker kind of kids." "The ones that play pranks and act childish just for the hell of it, and I never once cared, they never got on my nerves, and you haven't either. makes me fell younger in fact." He said, as he took a bite of his New York dog, the pickle, onions, peppers, mustard and ketchup all was like he remembered it, he chewed it and then finally sat it down and took a sip of his drink, he loved this food.

Pyro nodded and set down her milk. She picked up the hotdog and scarfed it down greedily. She wiped off the mess left on her face with a napkin a crumbled it up. "That was really good." Pyro pat her stomach and smiled at Ren. "Thanks for bringing me here I'll probably come more often." She said and drank the last of her milk. Pyro was never one to enjoy her food she always loved to just stuff it down whenever she was hungry. "New York sounds interesting. Maybe one day I'll visit and take a tour!" Pyro said excitedly as she kicked her legs under the table. "But until then I think I'm going to enjoy myself in SAO."

Ren sighed as he leaned back, picking up his hot dog and eating it while looking up, "Yeah, I am to...." He stopped and finished his food, as he took his tea and drank the rest of it, he placed the empty glass down, and opened up the transaction tab. And sent the Col to the waiter, as he paid for their meals, he then looked back to Pyro, and finished his sentence. "But until I return to the real world, I too will enjoy this place, Japan is a nice place, I like it a lot." "Maybe, if you want I can bring you to my ma's gaming corporation building." "Oh, I never said it, the way I have airline travels so often is because my mother owns her own little corporation that deals with JRPG styles games." "Not those Triple A, and  titles like SAO, and my father is a financial adviser for a small electronics company, called Yo-Yo Yoku Electronics.Ren said as he then looked at Pyro, "Ready?" He stood up and then held out his hand to help her up, "Training time Pyro." Waiting for Pyro to take his hand, so he could take her into the fields.

Pyro smiled at the thought of taking a trip with Ren to somewhere she'd never been to before. It would be fun to experience first-hand herself and she made sure to keep the memory locked in her heart for the one day she would beat SAO. Pyro nodded and took Ren's hand letting him help her up from the seat she was in. She wasn't as excited as she had first been to train on her very first day but was still excited. "Promise me." Pyro said to Ren seriously as they started walking towards the way out of the safe-zone. "Promise me you'll take me no matter when either of us escapes SAO." She glared at him but kept on walking.

Ren nodded and patted her head, "Yeah, not a problem, your going to love my mother, you can tell I'm her son, we both well. We both have the same hair colour, and personality, she's loving, and sweet to all people, but get her mad, and she's a walking fire bomb, like me." Ren said, taking his hand off her head and walking out of the town and into the fields, as it was rather deserted and empty. "Maybe all the Mobs were killed off today... I'm not sure." He said rubbing his chin and seeing a single boar in the distance, one boar, that's all he saw. "There, that's out target." He said opening his HUD and going into his inventory and equipping his longsword, a nice looking one, with a cherry oak handle. As he gets closer he looks at Pyro, "How bout you take the first shot." Telling her to go first.

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 11/11 HP

Pyro: 15/15 HP

-Enemy-

Boar: 10/10 HP

"Sure." Pyro nods as Ren points to a boar in the distance. She unsheathes the curved sword she already had out and equipped.

ID: 4495

BD: 6 (Success)

Pyro cocks her sword back with both hands and rushes towards the boar with extremely quick speed. As she nears the boar her left arm retreats and she holds her sword with only the right arm. When she is at the perfect spot, Pyro swings her right arm and cuts the boar as a red blur follows her swords every movement. A cut appears on the side of the boar's stomach but disappears after a second. The boar turns to her angrily and gnashes its teeth at her as Pyro leaps back.

Grougaloragran HP: 11/11

Pyro HP: 15/15

Boar HP: 8/10

With Ren seeing Pyro take a good hit on the boar, he chuckled and walked forward, "Nice, that's how you fight, smoothly and effectively, keep your eyes on your opponent, and strike them once you see a opening." He said, being more of a teacher now, as he say a opening like he said, the left leg was out and Ren charged in, and swung his longsword at the boar.

Edit

With his attack missing, the boar tried to attack him, but he jumped back, and dodged the attack that it tried to use on him. "Guess I should use my own advice next time." "Switch!" He yelled as he let Pyro run past him, giving her a open and clear shot at the boar.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Boar: 8/10 HP

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon
OHSS R1: One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1: +1 DMG

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt 

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 4500
BD: 2

CD: 12

LD: 13

MOB: 4

[Rolled a 2: Miss] 

[One base point of damage.]

[Plus one points of extra damage on Boar] (+1 point extra damage, One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1.)

[Total Damage dealt: 0]

- {out of context} On your last post you put 10/10 HP for the boar when it was 8/10 :3

Pyro hears Ren yell switch and is already prepared for an attack. She leaps up into the air and lands in front of the boar, swinging as she crouches down.

ID: 4501

BD: 7 (Success)

MD: 7 (Success)

Pyro starts to stand back up but as she does the boar rams into her body, causing her to fly backward and land on her back. "Ouch." She mutters, expecting pain, forgetting that there is none due to the game mechanics. She jumps up quickly and stands in defense stance next to Ren as angry and determined as before.

Pyro HP: 14/15

Boar HP: 6/10

-OCC: Sorry, my bad, a copy paste command has its faults.-

As Ren saw Pyro take a hit, but also dish one out, he rushed in again ad went for a strike, as now he saw yet again another chance to strike come into play. As the Boar looked at him and as well, rushed at him, he ducked to his left and went for a hit. His hair, blazing as fire, his blue green eyes dazzling in the light, as he was in the heat of the moment.

Edit

With a fail came, the boar jumped back out of the reach of his sword, and he growled, as his anger was starting to come forth, he walked towards the boar, and it backed away. "Pyro, pincer maneuver, lets cut it off." He said, as he held up his sword, changing his style of fighting, to a more elegant style and into the Fencing style. His left arm behind his back, and his right one forward, his feet spread, left one behind him, and his right pointing at the boar, as he was ready to fight.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt 

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 4552
BD: 4

CD: 9

LD: 9

MOB: 3

[Rolled a 4: Miss] 

[Plus one points of extra damage on Boar] (+1 point extra damage, One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1.)

Pyro automatically replied, "Hai!" In her native Japanese language but then shook her head. "I mean, alright!" She corners in the boar along with Ren. Pyro lifts the sword above her head and swings.

ID: 4581

BD: 4 (Failure)

Pyro misses the boar's head by a few inches and she sighs, bouncing back only slightly into her original spot. 'We still have a really good chance.' Pyro thought, hoping she didn't jinx herself and Ren.

Boar HP: 8/10

Ren Pyro miss this time around as he sighed and walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Lets try attacking it while its down." As he then ran at it, trying to attack it once again, hoping that this time, his luck was better. 

Edit

And with another attack failing, he felt a feeling in his gut, as he grabbed the boar by the tusk, and found a red line, and realized he took some damage, with that discovered he picked it up and tossed it at a tree. Now pissed beyond any ones wildest dreams, his hair suddenly stood up and his teeth flashed, for now he was gripping his sword tighter, and was clearly angry.

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 10/11 HP

(-1 HP) Boar's attack

-Enemy-

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 4583
BD: 1

CD: 6

LD: 7

MOB: 7

[Rolled a 1: Miss] 

[Zero point of damage.]

[boar lands one point of damage on Ren.]

ID: 4589

BD: 10 (Critical Success +2 damage)

MD: 5 (Failure)

Pyro nods at Ren when he puts his hand on her shoulder. Though she is completely surprised at his outburst, but remembers he had told her about him and his mom's personality. She shrugged it off and rushes towards the boar, flipping, slashing at it while still in mid-air. She lands behind the boar who rushes at her as soon as her feet hit the ground but Pyro is too fast and rolls to the side as it runs past her, now extremely angry.

Grougaloragran HP: 10/11

Boar HP: 4/8

As Rens last attack was a bust, like he once before it, he was no pissed, his hair was flared up and he had his teeth gritting and flashing, his grip was tighter on his sword as well. As now he didn't say anything, he just bent down and then darted at the boar, staying low to the ground, he went for a swing at it once again.

Edit

And like last time, his attack failed, as this time the boar goared him, and he went flying back at the tree, and hit it. He got up rather quick and rushed at the boar, knowing he wasn't having any luck. He didn't care, he was yelling like his mom would yell at her co-workers, "WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!" He roared at it, and tried to get it distracted, and winked at Pyro to attack while he acted like bait.

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 8/11 HP

(-1 HP) Boar's attack

(-2 HP) Boar's attack

-Enemy-

Boar: 4/10 HP

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 4598
BD: 2

CD: 10

LD: 14

MOB: 9

[Rolled a 2: Miss] 

[Zero point of damage.]

[boar lands two points of damage on Ren.]

Pyro noticed Ren wink at her, then turned her attention to the boar who was now completely distracted. She nodded and silently made an attack. It was swift and quick, but perhaps not quick enough because the boar heard her when she was backing away and rammed into her, catching a bite on her leg.

ID: 4600

BD: 9 (Critical Success +1 damage)

MD: 9 (Critical Success +1 damage)

"One more health point left Ren, the boar is all yours this time, I know it!" Pyro yelled enthusiastically over to Rin, throwing a fist pump into the air.

Grougaloragran HP: 8/11

Pyro HP: 13/15

Boar HP: 1/10

Ren saw Pyro get the hit she wanted, but the Boar quickly turned around and bite that was the last straw, Ren rushed in yelling, as he went to attack, he swung his sword about. As the boar got close to him, and there battle was almost about to come to a close, Ren swung his blade upwards, and watched it come near the boar.

Edit

To his surprise he stabbed the Boar in the head, as he pierced its head, but he looked down and saw a tusk in his body, and he dugged his blade in and it suddenly bursts into a million blue pixels. As he falls back onto his back and laid there, breathing hard, as he pulled his hand up, and gave Pyro a thumbs up, and laying there arms spread out as he sighed hard. "Well... that was hard, lets not do that again okay?" He said, as that boar was a strong as them, and he didn't like those kinds of foes on lower level floors like this, whit his body now not wanting to move, he patted the ground and looked at Pyro. "Take a seat, we need it." He said as he looked at her and smiled.  

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 5/11 HP

(-1 HP) Boar's attack

(-2 HP) Boar's attack

(-3 HP)

Pyro: 13/15 HP

-Enemy-

Boar: -1/10 HP 

(-2 HP) Rens attack/kill

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 4602
BD: 6

CD: 4

LD: 5

MOB: 10

[Rolled a 6: Strike] 

[boar lands three points of damage on Ren.]

[Total Damage dealt: 2]

"Of course." Pyro smiled back at Ren and sat next to him, leaning back, her legs out straight. "I've fought an ogre once, you know, I'm used to this kind of thing. I just hope something strong like that doesn't attack someone just coming from a safe zone for the first time." She agreed with Ren, looking around for any other monsters, just in case. When Pyro felt safe she closed her eyes. Then they opened again, "Say shouldn't we get loot?" She stood up once again and looked around.

ID: 4606

LD: 1 (no loot!)

"Ah man, guess we weren't too lucky." Pyro pouted and sat down once again. "Thanks for making this boring day pretty fun, Ren."