(PP-F1) Lazy Day 2 (Grougaloragran & Pyro) (Complete)

Ren nodded as he sighed, "Yeah same here Pyro, I like spending time like this, and you seem to be the only person I met who has that same interest, how bout we do this again some time?" He asked her and then turned onto his side, trying to relax abit after the beating he took from that battle, gazing at her with his blue green eyes, and trying to get a read on her.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-Of course." Pyro blushed as Ren looked at her. "I haven't really been busy anyhow." She chewed on a fingernail and turned away, looking ahead and at the rest of the field. She always blushes when people give her compliments, she can't seem to help it. Pyro was glad that someone found her fun, though. Kids at school never really like her much but when Ren said he enjoyed spending time with her it made Pyro happy.

- {out of context} are we nearing the ending point already? :P

-OCC: Yeah we are, on your next post i will post complete.-

Ren smiled as he got up and then stood over her, as he extended his hand out and looked at her, "Come on Pyro, lets head back to the town, I enjoyed the battle, and the time with you, but maybe we can continue in a more safer location?" He said and waited for her to take his hand, as he was going to take her back to town, while he sheathed his sword with his other hand.

"Sure." Pyro grabbed Ren's hand and grunted as she stood up. She smiled up at Ren. "You're my friend now." She said, letting go of his hand. "Whether you like it or not. And don't forget I get to play with your hair next time we meet." Pyro added, crossing her arms, walking side by side with Ren.

[Complete]

[Rewards]

Col: 400 x completed pages (2): 800 Col received

Col divided by players (2) 400 Col to Ren and Pyro

No gained Materials: Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping Loot, provided they meet two simple requirements. In order to qualify for dropped loot, a Mob must have at the very least, (Floor Level x 2 Health) and at least half the health of the highest player in the thread. 

Boar HP: 10

Loot Roll: 5; Gained no bonus materials (Page 2)

1 Skill Point gained: Ren and Pyro, 20 more posts.