PP-F1 'Young and Old' (Jacob) COMPLETE

Mari stood up, dusting loose blades of grass from her pink skirt, she approached Jacob, giving his head a pat. "You seem happy, did you get anything?" Mari asked in a content voice. She was enjoying her time with Jacob. He then yawned, and Mari wondered if he was tired. She chewed the inside of her cheek. Wondering how she'd get him safely back to town. She wasn't able to go into the safe zone herself.

Still, he made it this far on his own - surely he would be able to find an inn within the safety of the town. "Is someone sleepy?" 

Jacob looked at Mari after she patted his head. She said "You seem happy." "What did you get?" Jacob looked at Mari and said "I got col and a mat!" He was having the best fun ever. He never wanted it to end. Never. Then he had yawned and Mari said "Is someone getting sleepy?" "No!" Jacob lied in a exasperated tone. "I will not go to bed." Jacob did notice it was about to get dark. He could already see the sun going down the horizon. He looked at Mari and said "I don't want you to leave."

Mari gave Jacob a nod. "That's good. That Col is like an allowance, or money from a hard day's work. You just got paid for working so hard." She clapped her hands together, "And you also got a Material to help with a profession, congratulations Jacob, that is excellent."

She shook her head as Jacob lied to her, she knelt down so she was level with him, shaking a finger in front of his face. "Nuh uh. Don't lie. that's bad." She said before affectionately tapping his nose with her finger. "If you don't go to bed you can't get a good nights sleep, and if you don't get a good nights sleep, you won't have any energy to play tomorrow." Mari said.

Then Jacob mentioned that he didn't want her to leave, his tiny childlike eyes pleading with her to stay with him. Mari frowned. "I can't go into the town though.  See that?" Mari pointed to the orange mark above her head, the mark of a Player Killer. "That mark means I am a bad person so am not allowed into towns. If you see anyone else with that colour above their head you don't go near them ok?"

Mari told Jacob what col was like telling him it was like an allowance. He sleep began to hang over him like a bat. Drowsiness kept creeping up on him. Is eyes were heavy. Very heavy. Then Mari began to began to get into him for lying. She knelt down and started affectionately began to tap on the tip of his Nose. He then told her he did not want to go and she replied i can't go in town. She pointed up. See that she said looking at her cursor. It was orange. Not green. She said it means I'm a bad player and can't go into towns. Then Jacob got a sudden thought. Where did she sleep? He looked at her and said "Can I stay with you?" "I won't be a bother!"

Mari ruffled Jacob's hair. "I usually sleep in caves." Mari said. "With a fire - and lots of blankets. I don't think that'd be very comfortable for you...but if you really want to, we can make it a sleep over. I got some hot chocolate in my inventory too if you like?" Mari asked. She was reluctant to leave him alone, especially since he was looking for his mother; who was lost somewhere in the game. At least, being lost was the preferable scenario.

Mari shuddered to think of the alternative, Jacob having his mother pass away in the game? That would be horrible. Mari held back tears at the mere thought of it.

"It's getting dark so we should get going soon. There is a cave about a 10 minute walk from here." Mari watched him yawn again. "Are you ok to walk or do you want me to give you a piggy back there?"

Jacob liked the idea of a sleepover. I'm having a sleepover I'm having a sleepover. She the asked if he wanted a poggie BA k ride. Nope! He wanted to walk around and look at the stars and see night creatures. He listed to the sound of crickets. They made a musical noise but after a while it would get annoying. Mari was his best friend now. She would be his best friend. She cared for him, had fun with him. After a while he seen a cave. Is that where you sleep?" He asked her. He was ready for bed.

Jacob refused her offer for a lift to the cave nearby - but Mari didn't mind. The walk there would tire him out more - and it would mean he would sleep a little better. Especially since they would be sleeping in a cave, and not a comfortable bed. "When we get to the higher floors - and houses become available..." Mari began, musing to herself out loud. "I will make sure you are always welcome in my house. We will have a great big bed and so many pillows, we'd make pillow forts from them." She smiled as she looked down at Jacob, clasping onto his hand and leading the way to the cave.

Jacob let go of her hand and pointed toward the cave - asking if that was where she slept. "I normally sleep in a cave on Floor 2 - but yes. I sleep in caves, hang on..." Mari went in first - checking to see if there were any monsters around. There were none, and the cave had a small entrance, Mari continued into the bigger cavern - and leant down to start a fire. 

She pulled out sticks, kindling and firestarters from her inventory. Frowning, she was very low on supplies. In a few minutes there was a roaring fire in the middle of the cave. "Right..." Mari said, let's get you warmed up. She then pulled out all the blankets from her inventory, she had 6 in total. She set out 3 on the floor for Jacob as a makeshift mattress then put another 2 to use as blankets. Mari only kept one for herself. "There. Sorry it doesn't look too comfy sleepy head."

Before reaching the cave she said " When we get to higher floors and houses become available... I will make sure you are always welcome to my house and we will have a big bed and lots of pillows. We can make pillow forts with them." "Yeah! We will have fun!" I can have a room and we can work every day together with killing stuff!" Jacob liked to train with Mari. He felt safe with her. He had a speacial bond with her as she was his best friend.

They reached the cave and Mari told him to wait. She went inside and checked to make sure no monster were i the area. She beckoned him forward. Jacob followed his blade hair to the side of his head he noticed Mari kneeling down on the ground. What are you doing? He asked her watching her pull out stuff from her inventory. Then in a minute or so a bright flame ablazed from the sticks. Jacob clapped his hands and Mari stood up.

Jacob yawned, inevitably drowsy now helped with the fire. Mari put three blankets on the ground and two for a blanket. She took a blanket herself. He yawned and crawled into the makeshift bed. He barely managed to stay awake. He told Mari "Good night" then he could not stand the drowsiness any longer. Jacob had fallen asleep.

(I will finish this RP here, and we can start another if you want, just PM me :3 )

Jacob seemed excited, both excited and absolutely exhausted, big wide eyes were half lidded and he sleepily rubbed them with the back of his hand, constantly yawning. He said he wanted his own room in her house. Mari wasn't sure if she could afford that, but she simply gave him a smile and a nod. Ruffling his hair. "I'd best start saving all my Col for that then, hmm? I'll also make your room your favourite colour. How does that sound?" Mari asked as she watched him climb into his makeshift bed. He didn't seem at all worried that it was just a few blankets on the floor.

"WE'll both work hard, and we will also look for your mother, hmm?" Mari said as she brushed back his fringe. As soon as Jacob crawled under his blanket he was fast asleep. Mari sat near him - draping her own blanket over her shoulder, sitting beside Jacob she rustled his hair softly as he slept.

"What a cruel world..." She whispered under her breath.