[PP - F2] Birds of a Feather Flock Together (Crozeph, Destiny & Sousuke) [Complete]

Diana sat at the fountain where Sousuke and her decided to meet the last time that they spoke.  She thought to herself, "I wonder if Crozpeh will be here.. I did invite him... I just... I dont... WAIT."  Diana shot up from her seat, and was franktic; she continued to think, "OH MY GOSH! I DONT THINK SOUSUKE KNOWS THAT CHRISTOFF IS OUR COUSIN!"  Diana started hyperventilating.  "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!" she said to herself.  Diana started hitting herself in the head with her fist. "Stupid stupid stupid."  she said to herself again. "Alright... You gotta cool down... Breathe.. Breathe...." She thought to herself as she moved her hands towards her body and then away, as if it helped her to breathe.   "Steady Diana.. steady...Wait...Should I call them by their first names....or their...their usernames...." She thought to herself.  "Gosh this is so weird.... Who ever knew that one would not know what to call their own cousins." she thought to herself as she sighed.  Diana sat back down on the edge of the fountain, cross legged.  She pumped one leg up and down as she anxiously waited.  She leaned back on as she placed her hands behind her, propping her torso up as she looked at the virtual sky.  "I wonder if they will help me with my profession...Since they both seem to have theirs and have everything under control."  she said to herself as she waited.  Then Diana's attention was stolen by something out of the corner of her eye. 

Sousuke was approaching the meeting place sheathing his sword. He had just won a rather heated half loss dual against some loud mouthed wannabe, either way he wasn't going to be a problem no more. Sousuke saw Diana sitting on the edge of the fountain they had decided to meet up at. She was just casually sitting on the edge of the fountain leaning back looking at the sky. How she didn't fall in he had no idea, and decided to just go with it for now. He jogged up to her and greeted her in a rather childish manner which was unusual for him. ''HEEEEEEY CUZ WHATS GOIN ON!'' he called as he took a seat next to her and tried to balance like she was and fell back into the fountain.

Crozeph walked the streets feeling sleepy, he doesn't plan on sleeping inside inns because he's short on col, he has been spending his sleeping hours on grasslands and trees just outside any safe zone and luckily no PKs have found him. Crozeph yawned as he walked. He had to go after Diana invited him on some kind of family reunion "I overlooked that message" he said "Diana will choke me to death again" he said. Crozeph shivered at the thought of her stronger-than-him cousin, it was weird "I guess I have to work on something to make me a bit strong when I wake up" he said scratching his head. Crozeph then saw her and with someone, Sousuke if he could remember. He has wandered for too long that he haven't seen Sousuke for a long time, almost forgetting his face. Crozeph walked towards them "scheming something?let me join at least" he told them smiling.

Diana laughed at Sousuke; his attempt to do what he was doing was… most entertaining and the way he was acting like a child was just hilarious.  Sousuke was still in the fountain and water from the fountain kept on sprinkling down on him.  Her spurts of laughter were interrupted by Crozeph joining them.  “Hey there!†she said welcomingly.  “You just missed it, Christoff.  Sousuke just flat out fell into the fountain.† Diana was more than happy to see the three together.  It was like a dream come true.  Diana jumped up to hug Crozpeh. Diana decided to do something that they used to do when they were cousins.  Diana wrapped her arms around her cousins neck and picked her feet up her ground, therefore she was hanging by Crozeph’s neck.  “Weeee!!!!† She exclaimed. 

Crozeph felt the weight of his cousin bearing down on him. She wasn't heavy at all but Crozeph is not that strong either. Crozeph held her arms as she hangs to avoid her landing on the ground in a bad way. "T-this brings back memories, but it doesn't bring my strength back when I was young" he said as Diana's arms still around his neck. "I'm pretty sure that you're getting stronger as days pass, I better double up my efforts on getting stronger too" he said smiling. Crozeph looked at Sousuke who emerged from the fountain "well I saw you and Diana standing here then I saw you dive in the fountain, that's dangerous by the way..." Crozeph tried to stand still "...and I'm still lacking some sleep but I'll manage" he told him.

Diana giggled like a child, this was more than too much fun for her.  She more than greatly enjoyed the laughter of others.  If anything she was overjoyed to be with her cousins again.  “Hey Sousuke!!†she yelled as she continued to hang.  Diana swang back and forth until she felt Christoff shake a little, this muscles were being to lose their myosin-actin attachments.  She jumped back to the ground, and then proceeded to say, “OH!  If you didn’t know, Christoff, or Crozpeh or Crow, whatever he prefers to be called.† She then turned to Christoff, “What, what do you preferred to be called here?  I mean for me, you can call me Diana since we are family and all.. I just make sure that other’s call me Destiny.†She started to ramble.  Then she turned back to Sousuke, “Umm….. where was I?† she brought her right index finger to her face, thinking for a second and then snapped her fingers, “OH! YEAH!  Christoff is my cousin, which in turn makes him your cousin?† she said in a quivering tone.  Diana wasn’t too sure how it worked out so she started looking at her hands and making movements as if she was attempting to imagine their familial lineage. 

Sousuke listened to what the two had to say and thought careful for a second about what the two said, first of all Sousuke didn't dive and second if crozeph was related and Sousuke had an older brother who he hadn't seen for a long time did that mean ... ''Wait Crozeph your real name is Christoff? my older brother is called Christoff does that mean ...?'' he said. Surely this was to good to be true.

Crozeph looked at Sousuke "your older brother is named Christoff?" he asked. Crozeph never remembered having brothers, and it seems there are memories that he forgot and maybe he did it on purpose. "Tell me what you know about it" he told Sousuke "I've been away from my family for too long, I don't even remember some things about them" he said. Crozeph then felt a sudden feeling "must be we're having the same name" he told him. Crozeph looked at Diana as she tries to trace their family lineage then he looked at Sousuke again "surely you have more things to say about that brother of yours who shares the same name as me" he said. For a moment Crozeph felt a little nervous, he was indeed too far away from his family.

“Hmm….† Destiny thought to herself.   “I honestly can’t remember too much about others in our family… Whenever I try to it kind of hurts my head a little…..† Destiny could recall memories of her relatives only when they were little little kids; but other than that she really couldn’t recall too much of it.  “Oh well.†She said in a chipper tone.  Destiny smiled a huge grin from side to side as she grabbed Sousuk’s hand with her left and Crozeph’s hand with her right.  She proceeded to swing them both in an involuntary motion of ‘ring around the rosy.’   Destiny laughed the entire time that she did it.  She was so happy to be with the both of them. 

Crozeph then took the last name in mind "hmm seems familiar" he said. As he tries hard to remember where he heard it, Crozeph suddenly felt Diana's hand then he suddenly moved. "I'm too old for things like this but..." Crozeph tried lifting her up holding her hand "...I can still do some" he said trying to lift her off her feet. Crozeph saw that she was happy to meet them and Crozeph also felt a bit relieved seeing the two of them safe with a hint that Sousuke is more than just a cousin to him. "There was also another reason why I left the house, it's not just about me being independent" he told them "and it seems Sousuke is part of that reason" he said as a sudden memory flashes on his mind.

Destiny smiled at Christoff.  She had once felt happiness like this before, but it has been far too long since then.  However now, Christoff had a way of making her feel like a little kid again; it was if they never really grew up.  And although Sousuke always played the tough, cool guy act.  She knew deep down inside that he would always be her little baby cousin.  “Gosh.. I really love these guys.†She thought as she kept on smiling.  Destiny was off in her own world where the skies were never grey.  Together they were safe.  Together they would be unstoppable. 

Crozeph turned his eyes to Sousuke "I remember the last name, Kirigawa" he said smiling. It's as if someone is playing with them "that's my father's last name, that makes me your brother" he said "half-brother to be exact" he added. Crozeph knew something was off when he met the twins, he felt as if they were related to him. Crozeph still held Diana's hand "I moved out of our family not just because I was feeling like a burden to them, I also felt that my home is not what it was anymore" he told them. Crozeph tried to let the memories fade but somehow it all comes back "my mother died from a car accident, leaving my father wrecked for years that I couldn't remember then he disappeared" he said. Crozeph looked Sousuke again "when he came back he was with a woman, both of them carrying babies telling me that they're my brothers" he said "I couldn't accept that, he disappeared for a long time then comes back out of nowhere with already a new family" he told them. Crozeph let go of Diana's hand "your parents decided to live on another house leaving me with a few relatives" Crozeph then looked at his hand "that's where this other part of me appeared, a boy filled with anger that it felt so good" 

Crozeph walked a few steps ahead of them "but hey, I'm doing my best to keep it caged inside me" he looked at Sousuke "I'm your long lost brother, sorry for not letting you and your mother live in my mother's house" he said "I was a kid back then, too young to understand things like that" Crozeph's smile returned. He wasn't letting his anger and his past get in the way, his cousin and his brother are here and hating Sousuke as worthless as garbage to him now "I'm done with being selfish and childish, in fact I'm glad I met you two here" he said. Crozeph knew that they will survive in here and even though he and the twins had different mothers, they still have the same father who cared for them "I always thought that I've walked away from every good thing that I have..." he patted both their heads "it seems I'm wrong on that one."

Destiny’s eyes widened and were full of happiness.  “That means this was a wonderful family reuinion!!!† she cheered as she jumped in the air.  Destiny pushed both of their heads together so they were cheek to cheek, ear to ear.  She closed and eye and looked at the two of them, as if to examine the two.  “Yepp…  I think….. I can make out a resemblance.† She said as she smiled.  “Yay yay yay!!!†she cheered as she skipped in a circle around the two.  “Well, family.† She said grinning.  “What do to now?†

Sousuke had a flashback, a huge one to be exact. He was 12 again watching as his father was arguing with someone on the phone about not wanting to see their brothers. He was 13 facing off against that man in the desert, wearing his desert camo fighting knife on knife, he felt the pain as he relived the wound that gave him the scar. He was 14 stuck in lebanan under fire his squad leader dead and his squad mates separated from him. He was 15 standing in the school next to miss Kaname who he was to protect. He was 16 hearing the gun shot that lead to him rushing out recklessly taking more than a few bullets to save her from torture and the explosion and the plane full of hostages exploded. He was standing in his room talking with his twin brother about a boy named christoff their half brother or something and finally he was in the snow as his brother died screaming his name. Sousuke collapsed on the floor gripping his head screaming as everything came back to him in one swift motion his head felt like it was on fire and he was crying. His brother the one he never knew was here with him and his cousin. He cried his heart out in grief and happiness and his emotions over whelmed him.

Crozeph patted Sousuke on the shoulder. He didn't cry or he had no reason to do it, he was with his brother and cousin and it doesn't seem right for him to cry. He knew that Sousuke was already learning in military school at a young age, boys where suppose to play and laugh at those age but he was sent off to be there. "Don't worry, if you haven't learned things from that school then you would be a goner now...it gives you an edge compared to other players" he told him. Crozeph looked at Diana "yeah some kind of family reunion I guess, just in time for a holiday" he told her. Ever since Crozeph got trapped in SAO, some memories started to get buried  and forgotten but right now, he will keep this memories in his head like they they're still happening. Crozeph looked at the two, they where younger than him. Diana was younger by months and Sousuke by years and it felt like he was an older brother again not just to his cousin but now also to his brother "man I smell trouble brewing when we're together" he said smiling.

Sousuke managed to gather his composure as the head ache stopped. The kind of psychological trauma he had suffered was unbelievable it was a wonder he was only suffering with flash backs and migraines. He dragged himself up off the floor wiping his face of the tears and hugged his older brother playing the younger brother role for the first time in his life. He still had a brother and he had his cousin with him too. He wasn't going to let them out of his sight. He was scared to lose them like he had with his twin

Destiny looked at the two.  “Well…†she said with a little smile. Destiny then shanked the two in the side; right below their waist in a general high tickle-ish area.  “I will see you all another time!†she called out to them as she ran away.  Destiny waved back at the two as she ran, “Maybe we can all get together sometime and fight some monsters or something!†Destiny then turned back in the direction that she ran.  She smiled as she thought to herself about their somewhat short yet strange family reunion.

Quest Complete

Rewards:

1 Skill Point each

150 Col Crozeph

150 Col Sousuke

100 Col Destiny