[SP – F2] <<Blades of Dreams>> [Complete]

Destiny was walking  through the square thinking to herself.  “Gosh.  I really need to step up my game.  I really need to get some armor or something.† Destiny really hadn’t done much than attempt to fight monsters; however it really seemed like she couldn’t do it on her own.  She was smart enough to realize that if she did fight a monster alone, she would probably die due to the fact that all the other times she fought monsters she missed.  She was just always lucky enough to have someone with her, having her back as she failed to attack her target. 

Destiny bit her lip as she thought about this.  “There is so much teamwork that is involved in this world.†It ate at her a little inside; in the real world Destiny learned to work alone.  She didn’t prefer to work with others, but if she had to she could.  “This world.. is so different.† She thought to herself as she continued walking, rather aimlessly.  “I don’t think I can make hit here on my own.  And if I can barely carry my own weight…..Then what about the others….† She continued to think.  

Suddenly Destiny tumbled over something.  It was a sign.  A sign for a blacksmith’s store to be exact.  The sign read “Sai’s Smithery.† Destiny examined the sign as she sat there.  “Hmm.† She said under her breath.  Destiny got onto her feet and then looked through the stores windows.  Destiny saw the glimmer and shimmer of all these swords and other weapons.  She gazed in awe of the amazement that she was seeing.  These weapons were god compared to hers.  Not only was hers lacking in style and exuberance.  But hers was just flat out boring.  

Destiny loomed over the items.  “I wonder how much they cost.† She thought to herself.  After she finished peering into the nose imprinted window she finally sucked up enough courage to walk in.  Destiny paused as she approached the door.  “Am I suppose to knock?† she asked herself.  “I mean.. it is this person’s shop….I’ll knock and open the door…†Destiny knocked the door and paused for a few seconds and then opened it.  The window not only didn’t measure up to the beauty of this person’s craft.  It was like walking into a whole new realm of beauty.  Destiny walked over to a sword that seemed to be calling for her.  She gently picked it up and felt the power in it.  Destiny’s mouth fell open.  

“Can I help you?† came a voice that sounded like sugar canes and gumdrops.  “You should really read signs that say  â€˜Please do not touch without asking.’ I mean that is just plain rude. “  said person.  Destiny turned around, still unaware that she was holding the sword.  â€œI’m sorry.  It-it was just….It felt like it was calling to me.† She said.  Destiny turned quickly to set down the sword gently.  “Thank you very much.  My name is Sai and I am the order of this establishment.†Said Sai.  

“Can I help you with something?† said Sai.  Sai walked past her front counter and leaned against the display that laid inside of the front counter.  She crossed her arms and proceeded to say “It seems that you have an acute interest in swords.† Destiny was flabbergasted.  Not only was Sai about  half of Destiny’s height.  But she was so bold for her age.  “Umm….. I…Uh…. Y-y-yes.  I am interested in a sword.  How much are they?† she said.  Sai smiled as she said,  “ 2500 Col.†  Destiny’s mouth dropped…. “That is nearly all my money….†She thought.  Sai observed that Destiny was a bit floored by the price.  “Well these swords are mine latest and greatest.  You probably won’t run into a quality like this in most other places.† Sai paused for a second.  “But I have a proposition for you.† 

Destiny was still flabbergasted.  â€œ2500 Col…How will I….Its….† she thought to herself.  Sai stood there looking at Destiny who looked as though she was aloof.  â€œUmm.. Hello? “  Sai said as one of her eyebrows rose.  Sai snapped her fingers and Destiny came back to her current situation.  Destiny was still in the store, still talking with Sai.  â€œUm.  Yes?  I’m sorry… Its just that is all my money and I don’t think I will be able to buy one.† She said.  Sai let out a little huff, “I said. I have a proposition for you.† Sai said. 

“If you would like, I can make you a sword.  I can make you a sword if and only if you are able to bring me back the materials that I need to make it.† Sai said.  Destiny was a bit joyed, but then realized that Sai had to have some underlying terms that she was not telling her.  “I would greatly appreciate that.  What items do you need?† Destiny said.  “Hmm… What kind of sword would you like?† Sai said.  “Hmm.. something average weight and durable.  Preferably something that looks nice wouldn’t hurt. “ Said Destiny.  

“Alright, player.  I’ll need you to gather some violet steel.† Said Sai.  “Alright… How will I find these items?†said Destiny.  Destiny had never heard of said items before and wasn’t entirely sure about how to gather violet steel.  Sai smirked as she said, “Well you need to fight boars and searching silly!† Sai then began to push Destiny towards the door.  “Alright!  Now you go gather my supplies and then come back when you have gathered them all.† Sai said in a cheerful tone as she pushed Destiny out into the street.

Destiny stumbled forward as Sai gave her the last push out the door.  “Alright.†She said to herself.  “I’m off!†she cheered to herself.  Destiny headed out into the forested area in search of violet steel.  Destiny searched in a brush, [4458 LD = 10] she didn’t find anything.  Destiny sighed to herself.  “This might take forever….†She said to herself.  “Can’t give up!  Need to keep on searching!†she cheered herself on.  Destiny searched another brush not too far away, [4459 LD = 3] There was nothing.

Saw a boar in the distance.  “Alright.  I got this!† She leapt forward to attack the boar.

[4460 BD = 10 MD =8]

Destiny ran forward towards the boar puling out her sword in the process.  She glided her sword against the boar, leaving a deep dash mark.  “Alright!!†she  exclaimed, cheering at herself.

[Destiny does 3 damage against the boar.]

[Destiny 2+1 +1 =4]

The boar huffed in anger and began running towards her, and knocked her off her feet.  Causing Destiny to go flying in the air and landing hard head first.

[boar does 1 damage]

[Destiny 14/15 HP]

[boar 4/8 HP]

[4462 BD = 2 MD = 10]

Destiny stumbled back on to her feet.  That hit really took it out of her; she was seeing two of things.  “I think I’m going to spew…†she said to herself as she held onto her mouth in an attempt to not regurgitate food she ate previously.  Destiny stung forward at one of the images that she saw.  Her attempt was futile.

[Destiny misses]

The boar was getting ready to charge as it brought back its food forward and backward.  It charged at Destiny again, knocking her into the air once more and this time causing her to land on her back.

[ Boar does 3 HP damage.]

[Destiny 11/15 HP]

[boar  4/8 HP]

[4463 BD = 8 MD = 6]

Destiny struggled to get up.  She propped herself up on her elbows.  “Eh..†she muttered out.  The way that the boar was attacking her hurt her, a lot more than she expected.  Destiny stabbed her sword into the ground and pulled herself up against it.  When she finally got back onto her feet she proceeded to throw up.  Things were spinning in her head.  Destiny was still seeing two, but she leapt forward again.  “ALRIGHT!  TAKE THIS!†she yelled as she took her strike.

[Destiny does 2 damage]

[1+1 =2]

The boar sqeeled in pain.  And then  jumped at Destiny; hitting her in the process

[boar does 1 HP damage]

[Destiny 10/15 HP]

[boar  2/8 HP]

[4464 BD =1 MD =10]

Destiny winced in the damage that the boar did to her.  “Ah!†she exclaimed.  “I’ll kill you…†she said to the boar as if it could understand her.  “I will… I will and I can do it!†she yelled.  Destiny was still seeing two.  Destiny stumbled, half limping toward the boar.  Her body ached, her back was screaming at her.  Destiny took a half hearted swing at the boar.  At least, what she thought was the boar.  Destiny was actually swinging at the boar that wasn’t there; the one that her brain concocted after her fall on her head.

[Destiny epic fails and misses]

The boar grunted at its opponent who didn’t know what it was up against.  The boar ran a great distance and ran into Destiny, pushing her off her feet and dragging her on her heels for some bit before lifting her up an throwing her into the air.  Causing her to land on her head once again. 

[boar does 3 HP damage]

[Destiny 7/15 HP]

[boar 2/8 HP]

[4465 BD = 8 MD = 10]

Destiny awoke to her nightmare.  Not only had the fall take it out on her; but her head was pounding, her back felt like a jagged corridor.  Destiny spat out a couple blood pixels.  Her health was almost in the red zone.. “Will I make it.† She thought to herself.  Then the thought of her cousin jumped into her head.  “Tomoya….† She thought.   Her eyes began to swell.  Destiny screamed out in anger.  “I’LL KILL YOU!†she screamed as she leaped onto her feet and began dashing towards the boar.  Tears were filling in her eyes.  She still saw two but Destiny just knew that he was going to hit her target on the mark, for she had to.  “If I die…. Tomoya…. Tomoya.. I promise you…I won’t go down this easy!† she thought.  A trail of tears followed her  as she brought her blade against the boars skin slicing it. 

[Destiny does 2 HP damage]

[1+1 =2]

[Destiny 7/15 HP]

[boar 0/8 HP]

Destiny dropped her sword as her opponent shattered into what felt like raindrop lets to her.  Destiny fell to her knees and cried for a couple moments.  “Tomoya….Tomoya…. I miss you.† She thought.  Destiny just survived her first solo battle.. It was so close for her. 

Destiny headed back into town.  She had the violet steel in her inventory.  Destiny was quiet as she thought to herself about the things that happened today .  She walked into Sai’s smithery and slammed down the violet steel onto the counter, not entirely realizing how strong she was.  “Ooops.  Sorry about that Sai,  um.. here is the violet steel.†She said.  Sai looked down at the violet steel and then moved it gently with her nimble hands.  She examined the counter,  “YOU LEFT A DENT!!† Sai scolded.  â€œI’m so sorry!!  I didn’t mean to!† Destiny said as she brought her hands up to her torso, waving her hands as if she was waving away the accusation that she did it on purpose. 

“Alright.  Fine.  “ Said Sai.  “I’ll make you a sword.  Just wait here.† Sai said as she turned away. Sai paused for a second and then turned her head back to Destiny.  “And don’t dent or break anything.†She said as she giggled and went off into the back.  Destiny could hear the sound of hammers hitting against metal and hear the crackle of the fire.  Destiny patiently waited as she thought back about the events of the day. 

Destiny waited as she thought about the day.  How she miraculously stumbled into Sai's smithery.  How she gazed at these amazingly beautiful swords.  They were so beautiful.  They glimmered and sparkled like no others. Destiny looked around the store and kept on looking.  There were swords of all levels, colors and sizes.  Some were large, and some were small  There were swords that players of higher levels could use that looked intricate and crazy.  Then there were others that were smaller and quaint. 

Destiny heard a couple more clanks and bangs of the hammer against the violet steel.  Destiny continued to look at the swords and examine at the swords colors.  Some were black, others were blue.  Destiny wanted a sword that was violet-magenta in colors.  She wanted the sword to be an extension of herself.  That when she was wielding it would change from a violet color to magenta.  That her aura would spread through the blade and it would sense her emotions and coincide with her.  

Destiny jumped at the sound of Sai coming back to her show room, there was a loud clank noise that she heard that made her jump. Destiny turned and looked at Sai and then looked at the counter.  There it was.  Lying on top of the counter was the blade.  The blade of her dreams.   It was just as she wanted.  Not only was it violet, but the hilt was white.  The base of the sword was violet and white and had a few ribbons hanging off of it; the ribbon were mixed in colors  The blade was covered in a soft cloth.