[SP – F2] <<Blades of Dreams>> [Complete]

Destiny walked toward the counter and Sai.  She was speechless.  "Oh. my gosh...."  she said softly.  "Thank you so much, Sai! This is.... amazing.. its so... beautiful... It is everything that I have ever wanted!"  Destiny squealed as she picked up the sword and began examining it.  "You're welcome."  said Sai.  "I am glad I could help."  

Destiny removed the sword from its cloth.  She picked it up and looked at the blade.  It was slender and long.  It had an elegance like no other.  Suddenly the sword changed from violet to magenta.  It glowed.. It had its own since of aura that came off of it.  Destiny smiled a large grin at Sai.  "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Destiny said as she leapt forward and hugged Sai.  

Sai smiled at Destiny.  "You're welcome, Destiny. I wish you the best in your endeavors."  Sai said as she let go of Destiny and waved good bye.  Destiny holstered her new blade.  She was still grinning from ear to ear.  "Thank you, Sai.  I will need those wishes to guide me."  she said as she walked away and headed toward the door.  Destiny walked away a brand a new person.  She had just killed her first monster, and now she had a new sword that was her own that had a connection to her like no other.  It was the blade of her dreams.