[PP-F2] Duck Soup (Celesmeh & Destiny) [Complete]

Destiny was a bit stunned.  "Are you sure you want to trade with me? I mean.. You don't have to Celes.  You're being so awfully nice. " she said smiling and chuckling at what Celes recommended to do with other shop owners.  "100 if their silly." she thought in her head. "Alright... Evasion.. Mitigation... " Destiny was making a mental and physical list.  "An item?...Uh.... I-I-I.. Heh. What would you recommend, Celes?" she asked 

"Nah im not kind or anything, just paying the kindness ive received forward" she said with a smile "Youll need to get a perfect weapon first, try the blacksmith kosan, I like his work, hes made both of my perfect Glaives. As for armour, light or heavy, just get it and maybe some boots or bracers." She looked at her friend seriously "You need to  get equipment that helps you bee the type of fighter you cant to me. What kind of fighter do you want to be? Evasion based, tank? rogue? what do you want? " she pulled up a chair next to Destiny and sat down.

“Alright, blacksmith Kosan and get some armor.  Got it.† Destiny thought to herself.  If anyone asked her if Destiny was nervous right now and she told them no, she would be flat out lying to them.  Not only was Destiny quaking in her own shoes, but no one had ever asked her these hard hitting questions before.  Destiny pretty much roamed rather freely as she was able to.  “Uh… I. I am not sure entirely what there is to choose from.  All I know is that I don’t want to be a tank.† She said with a smile.  “It’s just not something I would want.  I guess I just want to be able to hold my own ground while being able to defeat my enemies in battle.† She said softly.  â€œCeles, if you don’t mind me asking; what are you?† She  asked, 

Celes gave the girl a gentle smile She knew this conversation was rough, but if the girl wanted to survive she'd need it. "I was a bit different from you i knew what i wanted to be coming into the game. I'm high DPS, high Evasion. I dodge most hits. The only hits i dont dodge  are criticals. I hit hard. depending on my weapon I do 9-10 damage or one turn of paralysis. That way i hit hard and sometimes i get a break to hit hard twice, with my paralysis.  I move fast, hit hard, and dodge." she said cheerily.  that was what she focused on "On the lower levels i focused on hitting hard, and being able to dodge, as i got more sp i upped my health and my mitigation." 

"Hmm.." Destiny said as she was taking in the information that Celes was giving to her.  "Well that really gives me something to focus on.." she added.  Destiny pondered to herself a bit.  "Well.. I think you already know this, but if I ever do it get; I don't want to be like a one hit kill." She said laughing.  "Its just something I wouldn't want.  I don't need to be super strong either, I just need to be able to do damage; and enough that my battles won't last forever. " she said.  "And well.. You never know in battles things can turn out bad... Luck of the draw you could say."  She added.  Destiny recalled all of her previous battles.  "For now I think I'll focus on how much damage I can deal out.  Since I can't really do that much...yet" she said with a smile on her face.  

Celes smiled at her "Maybe you'd like Bleed, Bleed elts you do damage over time, you hit them and they bled for a little while. Letting you take health while the continue to bleed. Paralyze would let you stop them in their tracks, giving you tactical options. It all depends on what you like. I have a friend, tristan. He is a big tank, he attracks the enemies hits and deals damage as they hit him, letting me come in while the enemies are distracted and kill them"  she said with a smile.

"That bleed thing sounds amazing!! Also paralyze sounds amazing as well!! How do you get those?!"  Destiny exclaimed. Destiny was getting pumped talking about these things.  Getting stronger would not also be great but also be something very cool; especially if she would be able to fight and kill monsters. Destiny had an overwhelming desire to hug Celes due to her happiness but she was holding it back. 

Celes laughed at his excitement "you just ask your Blacksmith. A perfect item can have up to three enhancements, you can look it up in one of the info books they hand out (OOC: in the enhancement guide) you just need to ask for which ones you want. the blacksmith will work on them for you."  She hoped this talk could help her new friend, she felt like it would be a good time to hug, but held back, not wanting to be weird.

“Thank you so much!† Destiny said as she jumped up.  She was about to give Celes a bow; and she hesitated in the middle of it.  “Should I hug her?† Destiny thought to herself as she furrowed her brow.  “Eh, why not?† So midbow Destiny hugged Celes.  It was so nice of her to help her out.  Even though she was broken in, she didn’t know that much still and this talk helped her out more than lots of other people had.

celes enjoyed the hug "No muchos abrazan aqui, gracias" she said looking at the girl in front of her "Okay, why dont you head out and go get your mats, I'll be here whenever you need me" She said as she puled her HUD down and sent a friend request over. She was happy to add the girl as a friend, and this was going to be a good friendship. 

(OOC wanna end this here?) 

Destiny opened her HUD and accepted the friend request that Celes had sent to her.  She was more than appreciative of Celes for her advice but also for their foreseeable friendship.  â€œSounds good.† Destiny said, smiling afterwards.  Destiny started heading towards the door until she waved goodbye to Celes and said “Hasta Leugo!† Destiny then walked out the door, content to make a new friend. 

(OOC Sounds good)

Quest Complete

Rewards:

2000 Col from Celes