[PP-F1] Blaze a New Trail (Destiny & Liam Argus) [Complete]

Destiny sat at the end of town.  She decided to try out her new abilities.  Destiny started off running towards a tree and all of a sudden she did a flip, and then caught onto a branch.  She pulled herself up and kept on climbing higher and higher up until she was on the highest supporting branch possible.  "Sweeet." she said to herself.  Destiny just obtained the skill of acrobatics and sprint.  Not only was Destiny fast before; but now she was able to run harder and longer than she had previously. Destiny sat on the branch for some time looking down at the area around her. 

Liam walked across lands, while he perfect his theory. He wasn't accustomed to think about how to kill something or someone more efficiently or effectly. He just assumed that Argumail was a killer and left at that. He smiled quietly and allowed some of his madness blend with Argumail's. He quick snap out of it and barred up his mind, he curious to know who and what he was. Everything he slipped he heard monster. He walked slowly and tried to comprehend his fate, but he wasn't as smart as this Argumail fellow. So he stopped pondering and looked at his new location. He was lost and he had a odd craving for goat. Even though he was hungry, and little grumpy, he smirked with a new sense of evil.

Destiny scanned the fields and area until she saw someone.  It was, what looked like to be a young man.  She squinted her eyes to try and get a better look but she couldn't.  Destiny then leapt forward to another branch to get a closer view.  Though she was high up she was able to make out that the man was pondering something.  It also looked like... He had smirked at something.  "I wonder what his card is..." she said to herself 

Liam looked around with a confused manner, but was completely calm. He walked away from the tree. He felt like someone ws watching him. He equipped his newish axe, The Shattered Ace. He hoped for a rabbit or maybe a cute girl.... then he thought about it, a girl was unlikely much less a cute one. He thought about some more and then said, "Jokingly, perhaps she like nerds."

Destiny leaned forward.  "What did he say?"  she thought to herself.  Before she knew it Destiny was off the branch she was perched on and was falling.  It seems that she leaned a bit too far forward and now was falling; Destiny knew that she was going to hit the ground hard.  She looked around frantically for a branch. She saw one, that if she positioned herself perfectly, she would land on top of it, without hurting herself too much.  There was a loud thud.  "Ow....." she said to herself.  Destiny hit the branch but at least she didn't hit the ground. 

Liam looked up and he saw the prettiest girl he had ever see. He blushed and tried to uttered something but it was a fail. "H-hi!" finally came out choppy and loud. At the moment he wished he could punch himself in the face more than ever. Then he noticed that she was in the tree , and he concluded that she was a higher level... quite literally.

“Hi…† Destiny barely muttered out.  Most of the air had escaped Destiny’s lungs by now and with the way that she hit the branch it didn’t help either.  “eh…†Destiny let the words slip out of her mouth as she hung there…. “I’ll get up eventually.† She said to herself.  After a couple moments Destiny pulled herself back up on the branch.  “So, what’s your card?† She asked the stranger. 

He was still dazed, even though he was looking at an angel. Even though she looked banged up in reality, she looked extremely glamorous. He finally realized that she asked him something. He looked at her with a questioning eyes," I don't understand, goddess.... I mean angel... I mean girl." He looked up to god almighty and sighed.

Destiny looked at him awkwardly for a couple moments.  "Alright....So what's your deal?" she asked the stranger.  "Like why are you out here in; essentially the middle of no where?"  she said.  Destiny was perplexed by the stranger; she really didn't know much about him, she didn't even know his name.  Destiny crossed her arms and still gave the stranger a cynical look.  "I mean you haven't introduced yourself yet.  Not really gentlemanly of you." she said. 

His lovestruck side disappeared almost instantly, and he went to his evil Argumail side. He looked and said," I'm not a gentleman, I don't go handing out my name to just anyone.... names are far to precious of a commodity to handled carefreely." He returned to his innocent nature of Liam. He looked at her and shook his head. He then reacted like he just saw her.

"Look, buster." Destiny said in a rude hostile tone.  "Evidently, you don't really know who you're messing with here. Now if you could please excuse be, before you decide to tick me off any further and make my day more of a nuisance than you have already. "  Destiny got up from her branch, preparing to jump back to where she was at before, in her peaceful area of tranquility. "I bid you adieu."  Destiny stared jumping and climbing her way back up to where she was before.  As she glided through the air she said under her breath, "espèce d'idiot"

Liam looked at her confused, he didn't understand why she was so mean. He heard a voice inside his head whispering," She thinks she is better than us.... She thinks she cooler than us... kill her.... killl her... KILL HER!" He shook his head, he looked up and she was gone. He frowned and sat down at the trunk was the tree. He began to think about a awesome dating montage. He let a tear round down his face and he smirked. Mid way through the montage he got the felting of deja vu. The words Louise Dren formed in his mouth. He quickly wrote it in the dirt. He need to discover more, maybe that girl... whatever her name was in the tree was the answer to uncovering the past. He got up and ran after her... maybe, this way seem right to him.

Destiny was rather irked that someone would speak to her that way.  Not only was she not going to deal with someone being that rude but it just wasn’t worth her time.  Destiny started spating words out in French at the “T'as une tête a faire sauter les plaques d'egouts!†she spat out.  Destiny sat in her spot again this times with her arms crossed and she huffed.  The spout of air made her bangs fly up and then down.  

"Hey, goddess!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He sat down at the trunk of a tree to catch his breath. The voice whispered,"Yes... yes... find... find... Louise!" He smiled, at was very rare that him and the voice argeed on something. He gt up and continue to run. The voice screamed," Scream ... your... name... I was rude to her!... I didn't understand!" Liam laughed And shout his name. This was probably the great day of his life, for once he did expect the worst. The image of her was all the hope he needed.

Destiny sat in her spot as she heard the stranger calling for her.  Destiny rolled her eyes.  The guy broke her tranquil state and was now bothering her even more than he was before.  “Vous etes stupide!†she spat at him.  Destiny was on her branch looking over.  “What do you want?!† Destiny thought,  “How rude can this guy be?  He’s rude and mean and just SO RUDE!†

"Ð’ чем Ñ‚Ð²Ð¾Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ð±Ð»ÐµÐ¼Ð°!" He said, and said in his calmest voice," Look I am sorry, for the way I behaved I was hoping that we could start over." He tried his best to climb the tree but, land on his face instead. "Ow!"  He screamed, he began to rub his cheek like a five year old. After his 2 minutes of sulking he, started again. He got a little higher,and then fell on his again. The whole thing repeated itself over and until he was in front of her. He stuck his hand,"Hey, my name is Liam N'errat Argus and you are?" He couldn't hear the voice, it was a calm.

“What’s my problem?  My problem is you. “ She said sternly as she looked him in the eyes.  She still had her arms crossed and there was no way that she was not going to give in.  “Granted that it was more than a bit hilarious; all this attempts to climb up the tree.  Good job for a complete noob.†She thought.   Destiny was more than the most stubborn she knew.  Sometimes Destiny didn’t know why she was so stubborn but it was just her.  “As for shaking your hand, I shall not Liam N’errat Argus.† She huffed.  “As for my name, you can just call me Destiny.†

"I'm sorry if I said something that offended you ,but I suffer from multiply personality disorder. So, I don't remember what I said to you. Look I really like you, and I hope we can go on a date sometime... I mean go hangout. ", He almost fell and but, he balanced himself,"Look you are right to be angry with me,  I stunned by your beauty... I mean entrance. I must have let him loose at that moment. My apologize, Destiny!" He dropped his hand and fell from the tree.

Destiny looked at him very skeptically with an eyebrow lifted as she was listening to what he was saying.  “Uhhh…..†she said and she saw him falling.  Destiny leapt forward and caught him by his wrist.  Destiny was barely able to keep her grip on him.  “Listen…..You don’t need to go falling to your death if I won’t date you.† She said.  “Now….† Destiny’s grip was slipping.  “Immma swing you over there..† she pointed to a branch kitty corner from him, and started swinging him back and forth until she felt adequate that he would be able to grab a hold of it.  She then let go, and watched as he….

The voice took over and he grabbed on to the branch and pulled himself up. The voice whispered," This is my fault.... If she hate you, it will be my fault."  Liam shook his head and smiled a little, he never thought that he would be of two minds. He thought back," No, my friend you just made a better story."  He could felt a mental shift and then somthing urged him to look in the mirror. A ring formed in his eye, a perfect red circle around his pupil. He smiled but, it came with a cost, bad memory replayed in his uead, as the mental broke. He literally thought that he was there, At the drive by shooting and the house bombing. Fear consumed him.