[PP-F1] Blaze a New Trail (Destiny & Liam Argus) [Complete]

Destiny watched Liam N’errat Argus from a far.  She didn’t really know what was going on with the guy but it didn’t really matter to her.  She didn’t truly care about his wellbeing; however she didn’t want anyone to die due to her negligence.  â€œAre you dead or something?† Destiny asked in a harsh tone.  Destiny went back to her usual defiant position of arms crossed and leaning her back against the tree.  "I mean honestly....What is up with this guy."  she thought to herself 

Liam smiled with an irritated politeliness," Yea, I'm dead... I'm only alive because, They combined the remains of some dead and revive me." He let the fear wash over him. He felt stronger and brave now. He looked at her, to inspire his hope, without it Argumail would consume him. It was painful but, he relives all of it and it end finally at the steps of home were his mother's bloody body laid.

"Uhhh..." Destiny said to herself.  "Honestly.. I have no idea what this guy is talking about, dead people and reviving." she thought to herself.  "Umm.. Alright?" she said with a slight laugh at the end.  "I honestly think you should get down from here.. It's pretty dangerous for you to be up this high... I mean really hun..." she said. Destiny didn't really want people to die just because she didn't do anything to prevent their death from occurring.  

He sighed and jumped down. It look like he going to hit the ground faces first. He slammed his axes into the tree and came to a stop. He pulled his axe from the treeand walked back. He felt calm and the voice sewmsed to be at one with him. He saw something in the distance. The works of the battlefield, the corridors of war.

Destiny sat in her spot.  She rested as she thought about what just happened.  Destiny peered over the side to see that Liam N’errat Argus was leaving.  Destiny stood up in her spot.  She watched as the sun set in the skyline and looked around; you could see the mountains in the distance, the forrestry, the lake and sun and finally the town.  "Maybe its time to head back."  she said to herself.  Destiny climbed down the tree and started her run back to town.  She went back to her tranquility unsure if their paths would ever cross again.  Maybe they would or maybe they wouldn’t.  Everything was left up to fate and how the game would turn out. 

Quest Complete

Rewards:

200 Col each

1 SP each