[PP-F2]The Missing Link(Destiny)

Brayden sat patiently. He sat waiting for the NPC to bring out his food. But then Draterion began to daydream and think about his real life.....

There were many things and people from Brayden's past that he hadn't since Brayden was very, very young. After his dad died, and he moved to Kyoko Japan. Brayden had bought the game due to seeing a player make an avatar by the name of Draterion, and that was not a usual nickname. Brayden then thought of all the other people in his life.....

But then he began to see pictures of the old photos lining the walls of his grandfather and grandmother's house, and of him with a girl that was much older than him-seemingly 12- and began to think about her. Brayden's grandparents had explained the person, having go by the name of Diana, and when he learned of this, Brayden figured it would just be a little bit easier to call her Destiny. And a player by the name of Destiny had made an avatar.

Brayden knew it might be a rather usual nickname, but he was already going in to find Draterion, what was the point to not see if it was her that had joined.

Brayden was awakened by a NPC tapping him on the back. "Sir, you food is here!" Brayden slowly arose and then said, "thank you!" And then sipped as he drank his strawberry mango lemonade and then ate his delicious three cheese penne (a type of alfredo). Brayden quickly ate it and then set out to search for his "half sister": Destiny.

Destiny was in her usual area; slightly away from the town on the edge.  She sat up in a high up tree.  Destiny loved the view from up here, and ever since she obtained her knew skill she knew that she had no limits to what and where she could go.  Destiny loved running like no other; it was her way of freedom, it run and leave all the pain and sadness behind her.  And with her knew skill of sprint and acrobatics; there was no where that Destiny couldn’t reach.  Destiny looked at the skyline from where she sat high up on the tree.  “This is…. This is heaven.†She thought to herself.  Destiny closed her eyes and she could hear the sounds of birds chirping and the sounds of the water from the lake.  Destiny took in a deep breath; bringing the tranquility around her into herself. 

Brayden had no idea where to begin his search. Brayden flipped his book open to the table of contents and began to find the floor 2 page..... Brayden just had the random idea to search this floor first. So he turned to page 30, where the table of contents claimed it to be.

2. Woodland with flat topped mountains

• Main settlement: Urbus (The city is about 300 meters in diameter and it's appearance seems to be created from a crater from the mountainous region in the area, it has an appearance similar to kingdom in medieval Europe)

• Other settlements: High Fields of Crossing (A mountain who's top is a giant garden like field filled with different kinds of plants, it is also a safe zone used for passing the time and some players have taken to using it as a dating spot) - Marome Village (It has the appearance of a large fortress like building) - Taran Village (Raid base and a small village surrounded by stone pillars, the town is entirely made of rock except for the furniture)

Brayden was already on the second floor's main settlement Urbus, but Brayden had heard nothing of a player named Destiny or someone who looked like her. So he decided to search the High Fields of Crossing, which seemed to be a beautiful place possibly where Destiny could be located.

But shortly after Brayden left town and started towards the large mountain. But before he could, Brayden was attacked by a wolf. That was actually good, signalling somebody nearby watching could jump in and help and then he could ask if they had heard of a player by the name of Diana or Destiny. If not, well... He'd be better off keeping his head in the current fight with the wolf, right!

Destiny saw someone at a distance.  It looked like they were in trouble but she was a bit far away.  "It would take me some time for me to get there."  she said to herself.  Destiny proceeded to climb and jump down untl she made her way to the ground.  "hmm.. I wonder who that is.." she thought to herself.  Destiny pulled up her HUD and opened up the map.  It said that the character's name was Brayden.  "Never heard of them before, but they aren't that high in level.. They probably could use help." she thought to herself.  Destiny started her pursuit over to Brayden. Destiny ran as fast as possible;  not only did it just feel good to soar and dance through the air but it was freedom. 

Brayden had some pretty nice tactics to fighting boars and wolves. The wolf jumped at him, and Brayden hopped out of the way, the wolf flopping onto the ground like a fish, worm or caterpillar. Brayden was about to attack it but it easily got up immediately. Brayden then noticed some quick movement in the distance, as if coming to help. All was coming into plan. But Brayden couldn't look weak in front of what or who that was.

ID:4519
Battle Dice:4(Brayden misses)
Mob Dice:1(wolf misses)

The wolf and Brayden found themselves in a stand still, them both not attacking each other but watching each other intently.... Only Brayden did not see the reason the wolf was doing it. Braden was doing it to bring the other player in to surprise the wolf from behind and then have him finish it off.

Brayden-7/7
Destiny-15/15(???)

Wolf-4/4

(OOC-I'm not the best at explaining combat. Apologies!)

(No worries I got your back!)

Destiny came to the scene to see the kid barely in battle with the wolf.

[4526 BD = 1 MD = 9; 10-1=9]

Destiny ran into the battle charging at the wolf.  But instead of actually even pulling out her sword Destiny managed to trip over her own feet and went flying over the wolf.

[Destiny misses]

The wolf turned its attention to its lousy opponent and took a chop at her.

[Wolf deals 2 HP damage]

[Destiny 13/15 HP]

[brayden 7/7 HP]

[Wolf 4/4 HP]

Destiny got on her feet and introduced herself to the new player.  “Hey there little guy, I’m Destiny.  Nice to meet you.† She said 

Oh my gosh, its here! Not that long of a search! And from the looks of it, it would have to Be her.... From the looks of her in the photo frame of them with her on the wall!

Brayden had no idea what to say. "Umm..........um.......um....I knew that!" But Brayden couldn't worry about explaining himself at the moment. They were in battle. So Brayden didn't back it up with any data or information, or anything and focused on the wolf that had attacked her. Brayden darted forward with his masterful dagger at his hand and hoped to take it out in a shot. He began his signature attack-which wasn't a skill at all- "Twilight Fog!" Brayden began the attack by sprinting forward at the creature, and then screaming twilight fog, making the wolf surrounded by his quick strikes by his dagger, which none of the attacks deal damage to any creature that Braydon had dealt with, and then closed in for the final hit.

ID:4528

Battle Dice:1(Brayden misses)

Mob Dice:7 (wolf deals1 damage)

The last hit missed and the wolf was free to trample him.

Destiny-13/15

Brayden-6/7

“Umm… okay?† Destiny said to the little guy.  She for sure didn’t know him but that didn’t matter.  Destiny just saw the guy miss.  “Its okay! I miss all the time!† She cheered on from the side to in attempts to lift up his spirits.

[4530 BD =1 MD = 1]

Destiny went in for an attack and once again tripped on her own feet and landed flat on her face, leaving a little grass stain on her cheek.

[Destiny misses]

The wolf actually sniffs the ground since there was not much for an attack.

[Wolf misses]

[Destiny 13/15 HP]

[brayden 6/7 HP]

[Wolf 4/4 HP]

(SO one thing to always include is the HP breakdown of all the people involved.  Also, whenever you  roll a 1, its an epic fail. The break down is in this link. )

(OOC:I am a tad bit confused)

Brayden darted forward, ignoring everything else in the view of him and spintd forward at the monster, attempting to gt revenge for it but also hoping Destiny would see that he was not a total wimp.

ID:4549(shoot accidentally put the wrong link into this one!)

Battle Dice:9(Brayden deals three damage)

Mob Dice:10(wolf deals three damage!)

Brayden smashed his dagger into the Wolf's flesh dealing a critical and the wolf responding by dealing a critical back while Brayden was yelling at Destiny to look at what he did!

Brayden-3/7

Destiny-13/15

Wolf-1/4

(OOC: apologize for this short post.

Bad grammered= my android keyboard is not working right now!

Shotrt=rushed a bit and didn't went to make to many mistakes by the reason above.

I am so sorry. I will edit this PST and fix that later....when. My keyboard working!)

[4550 BD =1 MD =4]

Destiny ran toward the boar again; and once again TRIPPING OVER HER OWN FEET!!  “UGHH!! WHHYYY!!!!† Destiny complained to the gods.  Not only was this humiliating, but the fact that the girl could run did not mean that she was very well coordinated when needed to be. 

[Destiny misses]

The wolf still not worried by its oppent sniffed at the ground and was bored.

[Wolf misses]

[Destiny 13/15 HP]

[braydon 3/7HP]

[Wolf 1 /4 HP]

“Hey kid!† Destiny yelled at the young tike.  “If worst comes to worst, you run okay?  I’ll be fine.  I just have bad luck.†She said as she proceeded to give him a thumbs up.

(Don’t worry about your post hun.  If you have any questions I can explain them all to you later when you have time. )

Brayden prepared to take the wolf down. Brayden charged forward, in deep thought in his head. I think...... If the wolf strikes a critical hit I'll die.... I'm currently in the orange section...and Destiny seems to have trained more than me. But I'll go for one last hit on it.... To win or to die! When Brayden is scared, he oddly likes to sing. But that's also to keep his focus in the battle....

I rise to meet you, oh

Brayden licked his virtual lips.

As your trust dissolves to shame

Brayden began to get ready to sprint at it.

Oh this Innocence

"Switch" Brayden yelled!

has turned and lost it's way

Brayden was 30 feet away and coming in quickly.

Retrace the footprints, oh!

29 feet, 25 feet, 20 feet

Off the path from which I came

15 feet 10 feet,

I'm the beast in you, the beast in me

8 feet, 6 feet,

The bitterness the jealousy

4 feet 2 feet

The part of you that never sleeps...

Brayden made it close to the wolf, doing an immediate somersault, hoping to knock it onto the ground and kill it with his blade... The wolf was then on the ground and it was Brayden's turn to strike. "Die!"

ID:4577
Battle Dice:10(Brayden deals four damage)
Mob Dice: 4

Brayden stabbed the beast until it disappeared the turned to "Destiny", and told her, "we need to go into the safea zone and talk if you don't know who I am in real life!"

“AHH!!’ Destiny cheered.  “Great job!! Was that your first monster?!† Destiny asked.  “Sorry I am not that great with my luck in battle, but it gets better at times.† She mumbled.  Then she heard Brayden suddenly say something about not knowing him.  “Well of course I don’t know you,†she said.  Destiny crossed her arms and took a in a deep breath and huffed it out into her bangs which made them flop up and then down.  “What, now you’re going to say that you know me somehow.. some way.† She said skeptically.  “When honestly, this is the first time we have ever met.† She said with confidence.  Destiny was more than positive that she had never met this kid before in her life. 

why does she seem so confident that she never knew me, when we've known each other even since I was a baby? What happened since then, or was I lied to.... By my grandparents?

"Well," Brayden said, "You believe I don't know you. Are you twenty years old? Is your real name Diana?" Brayden knew he was being rude now. "Sorry. And no, this actually is my second monster. Thank you. We should probaby head into town, my HP is getting low from the last battle. And maybe I can tell you some of our past and maybe you would remember me, in which I don't know why you wouldn't. " Brayden said.

Brayden ran into town, and allowed her time to think and answer to what he said while Brayden sang in his head.

I wish that I could
Be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids.

"I would love to explain how I know you if you would let me, Diana." Brayden was sure she would say yes, but he didn't know. He might have driven her insane just now, and that was not what he was planning on doing. Just wanted her to know who he was.

Destiny was perplexed.  “Do I have a tiny stalker?† she thought to herself.  “I mean….I just.. I don’t….What?† Brayden knew things about her that even Sol didn’t know.  And he was one of her closest friends.  “This is weird…†she thought to herself again.  Destiny pulled up her HUD and made her that not just anyone could look at her information.  Destiny looked up to see that Brayden was already gone. 

Destiny scratched her head.  “How does this kid know me… Did I baby sit him?†she asked herself.  Destiny walked back to town; pondering the mystery that lay before her.  “I mean….I don’t know him….†Destiny laughed a bit at her own mystery.  “ooooo!†she did spooky hands.  “I guess…I’ll just find out…Sooner or later..† she thought to herself.  Destiny was nearly at the town,  “I guess sooner.â€

Brayden finally knew how he would get Destiny to understand. When she showed up in town Brayden said, " Listen to my story. See if anything rings a bell to you." So Brayden began.

"I, Brayden," Brayden said as he looked at her seriously, "was born on July 13th st the same time as my twin brother, Draterion. We lived a happy life in America till I was four. My mama babysitted other little kids from a lover the community, like a little daycare you know, and my dad worked at a an old popular phone company. Sometimes he would also have to do some work in the oil factory."

"My father was at work late at night when all of the sudden Draterion began hearing floor boards creak, as if someone was coming upstairs. So Draterion and I sneaked up into our mother's room to see what all the commission was, and it was all pretty plain. We watched our mother get murdered."

"Later, when Draterion and I were five, we went to a preschool for our first time ever. Know let's not get into very many details, I'll hurry up and get to where we stand today. Our father died in an oil accident on our first day of preschool, and within a week my grandparents on my mothers side took me to Kyoko Japan and my fathers side took my brother, Draterion, to Tokyo. Draterion was raised without much telling of his long past, but I was. There wasn't much my grandparents wouldn't tell me. P.S. my real name is Rohnaldio. Ok, so there was this nickname I gave him, which it was an unusual nickname. "Draterion". Well when I saw the players "Draterion" and "Destiny" had signed up for the game, I went out and bought it to find you guys. Now!" And Brayden had brielfy described his past in a kind manner.

Destiny looked at Rohnaldio in bewilderment.  “Umm……†she thought to herself for a moment as she brought her hand to her mouth.   “Hmm…. I do know a Draterion….But I don’t really know him well either… and I just met Brayden…or…er…. Rohnaldio today…†she thought to herself.  Destiny looked over at Brayden who seemed so sure that they knew each other.  “I…..uh….† she said nervously as she scratched her head.  “Rohnaldio…. Listen….†She said as she took one of his hands in both of hers.  Destiny looked Brayden directly in the eyes.  “I’m sorry hun.. I just .. I don’t remember… I truly believe that I don’t know you…. I mean I know Draterion.. and I only know him very distantly.. I have only met him in this game once or twice…. It has really been nothing…† she said genuinely.   â€œRohnaldio.  I am sorry, but I have no recollection of anything that you just told me right now.   Destiny looked long into Rohnaldio’s eyes for some sort of reaction. 

Brayden was pissed off. He could not get his half-sister to see the real and distant past and present and future. "Do you have any memory loss? Have you been in a crash or something? Is there any reason you would not remember the past?" Because all Brayden had said was true, Destiny was his half sister.

Brayden examined the female much older than him's face. Brayden found a question asked in it. Why the censored do you know who I am? that is what Brayden saw.

Brayden began to walk away from Destiny with pounding, heavy sighs coming from his lungs. Brayden turned around to her. "Find me If you wish to Know or do know the truth of your past," and with that Brayden befan to walk away. But it couldn't be to far walking, because Brayden was sure Destiny would say something about her past or memory loss, but Brayden didn't want to walk to slow, or then Destiny would know that.

What to do Brayden what will you do!??!

Destiny was a bit speechless.  She didn’t know what to say.  She stood there as she watched Brayden walk away from her, and then it hit her.  “Do you realize, that if.  IF I did have any sort of memory loss; how would I actually be able to recall that I did?† she called out to him as she kept on walking away. 

“Why it that this guy is just so certain that we are related…†she thought to herself.  Destiny let out a sigh as she went after Brayden.  Destiny was more than stubborn but she had to push that side of her down somewhere to even go after him.  “Gosh….Diana… What the hell are you doing…†she thought to herself as she continued to go after him.  Destiny put a hand on his shoulder and then turned him around to face her.  She then put both her hands on his shoulders and went eye level with him.   “Listen.  If you know who I am, and I mean truly know who I am.  Then what is my first name, how old am I, and….† Destiny racked her brain to think of another question; she liked the number three so she was defiant at stopping at only two questions.  “…What color are my eyes?!† she somewhat shouted as she proceeded to squeeze her eyes shut. 

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah" Brayden laughed a bit in his head. Maybe she does presently have memory loss, Destiny can't remember that I have already said her name and her age:twenty and Diana. What are her eyes colored..... Brayden looked a bit closer and found her eyes were brown.

"Well," Brayden says, "From the photos and what my grandma told me, your currently twenty-years old and your full name is Diana and I believe your last name is Vo? Or is that your middle name? And your eye color, as I can se is brown. I had to look because in the old black and white photographs, my family never bothered to buy new colored cameras, and I could not see your eye color."

"Look. You're my half sister, Diana Vo of twenty years. It doesn't matter how old you are, I, Brayden or Rohillodio, will stick by your side. Even if you don't presently seem to want me there. Is that good enough for you? Want me to continue to roll out random facts?" Brayden hoped she wouldn't, because Brayden truly didn't know much more than what he had already said.

Brayden sighed and said," I can't live with knowing you as my half sister and you not knowing that I'm your half brother. I'm sorry if you do not like it that way, it's how it is." Braden brought a nice smile.

Destiny’s eyes shot open. “Hey hey hey.† Destiny said with objection.  She took offense to a couple things he said,  specically the idea that she didn’t want him to be around.  “Brayden…. Rohillodio.  I never said that I didn’t want you to be there for me.†She said as she looked him in the eyes.  â€œAlso, I don’t mind having you as my half brother.† She said with a smile.  Destiny proceeded to wrap her arms around Rohillodio and put him in a head lock and began to walk. 

“I mean, if you’re my little brother… Well….† She said as she smiled and looked down at him.  “…..Families gotta stick together.† She said as she smiled and gave him a wink.  Destiny let go of her grasps on Rohillodio, and looked him right in the eyes.  She was searching him, making sure what his next answer would be.  â€œSoo..I’ve hear d from a little birdie that you have found a lover..â€