[PP-F2]The Missing Link(Destiny)

Brayden listened to her speak and his heart began to warm up until Destiny said something about a little birdie and a lover. *gulp gulp gulp* "Hey yah families got to stick together....."

But Brayden had to spill the beans, especially if Destiny already knew which beans were armed with which symbol. "Alright, alright, I'm dating a girl named Piper." censored Brayden why did you share her in real life name! Fix the problem! "I meant Pyro, sorry. We met after I attempted to run, one of my real life hobbies, and got over excited about it, Pyro heard and came over. We met, and eventually..." Brayden didn't wish to share the details, "through a series of events, we ended up dating. Why do you know of this if we've only met today, Destiny?" Brayden really was wondering.

Destiny listened with open ears to what Brayden was saying. “Hmm…†She said to herself as she thought.  Destiny brought an index to her lips and pulsed it in and out for a while.  Destiny then pointed at Brayden.  “Well.. Where to start.  First, I guess running runs in the family because….I like to run too.†She said with a smile.  “I actually kick some major booty running…  Second, Piper, or Pyro as you may prefer to call her;  I have met her once before..† Destiny grinned as she thought about their first encounter in the café.  “Yepp.. It was a rather good time." 

Then why, why, why, had she acted like she had no idea who this "Brayden" was? Especially if she had met my girlfriend.

Brayden looked  at her. "UMM...." Brayden was lost. "Want to go fight some monsters then, sister? I sure would like some more col than just two-hundred and ten col. "So, Destiny, or Diana, what would you like to do?" Brayden looked around at all the other monsters on the floor. cool mobs, mountains, various things to be found on floor two- with also the HIgh Fieelds of Crossing. "I say we head to the High Fields of Crossing"- Brayden pointed to a mountain top not to far away, but enough away to fight a bunch of monsters along the way-"Which is right up there. well?" Brayden smiled more.

(OOC: like I said in my status, don't have much time. sorry!)

“Don’t worry about it!† Destiny said to reassure Brayden.   “Sure! Let’s go!† Destiny grabbed Brayden’s hand and pull him along as she ran.  Destiny ran towards the direction that Brayden had spoke off.  She dragged him along with her, though she knew that he would be able to keep up, she kept a hold on him just in case.  A few moments later Brayden and her finally made it to their intended location.  Destiny let go of his hand.  “Well… We are here.†She said in a content tone.  

Brayden looked at his favorite village, floor, place, and scenary in Sword Art Online so far. "Beautiful as always!" Brayden turned to Destiny. "Just a Question," Brayden said, "Have you ever had a important disease? Or been in a crash? Or have amnesia? Or have any reason why...... why...... why you wouldn't remember me! I mean, Draterion was five when he last saw me before now, so that's enough reason for him not remember. but if the last time you saw me was when you were 12, I did the calculations, how could you forget? even if nobody said anything to you about me!!!?????!!!!"

Destiny listened to Brayden again, he was trying to tell her once more that they we related though she already accepted it. "Well..... I don't know.... maybe that is why my mom won't let me get a motorcycle. .." She said to him. "I really don't know, Brayden. I mean. If I knew don't you think I'd remember you? You know since you think I've been impaired in some way...." Destiny looked around at where they were. "Woahh.." She said to herself.

• 2 weeks later...

"I..............................................I..................................................I...................Am sorry,......Diana." Brayden looked around. "I must of thought.......................well, maybe someone might have......welll......................told you what happened. But no matter!" Brayden smiled as he examined his favorite spot to grind and favorite spot to be period. But then Brayden turned around, and saw a viscious wolf pac. "Let's do this!

Wolf-3/3

Wolf-3/3

Wolf-3/3

Alpha Wolf-5/5

Brayden quickly ran up with his dagger to strike the opposing force.

ID:6355

BD:2

MD:8

But Brayden missed as the alpha wolf leaped onto him, skillfuly and with amazingness. "Destiny, or Diana, get this wolf into Hell! Let's do this this thing!"

Brayden-12/13

Destiny-23/23

Alpha-4/4

3 wolves-3/3

[6379] BD = 7; 5+2, MD = 4; 5-1, CD = 2 Fail

"Alright!"  Destiny said in a cheerful tone as she brought up a fist.  Destiny was craving a good fight, or rather a battle.  Destiny ran forward and unsheathed her sword with one single motion.  Destiny focused her attention on the Alpha wolf because it was the strongest.  "Take this!!" she shouted as struck  the Alpha wolf.  Destiny sliced into the Alpha wolf and the wolf shattered with her sword still in it.  Destiny turned to Brayden and smiled and winked at him as she said, "You're turn." 

[Destiny does 6 HP damage]

[brayden 12/13 HP]
[Destiny 28/28 HP]

[Wolf 3/3 HP]
[Wolf 3/3 HP]
[Wolf 3/3 HP]
[Alpha Wolf 0/ 4 or 5 HP] <dead>

"I'm on it!"

(Battle Theme song begins playing)

Brayden looked to Diana as he charged swiftly and skillfully at one of the wolves, that was not mourning of the dead one, and was instead snarling at the two of Diana and Brayden. Brayden looked at the wolf, but then it leaped forward. The wolf pranced above him when Brayden ducked and moved to the side a bit.

Now he's exposed; now I can hit it!

Brayden threw his dagger into the body of the wolf, or atleast attempted to.

[battle Dice:8(hit]

Brayden deals(1+1) 2 Damage]

[Mob Dice:(miss)]

[Wolves miss]

[iD: 6453]

Brayden's dagger went into the wollf but did not kill it completely. The other wolves begin to snarl too as they go back from the dead body of the alpha wolf.

[wolf-1/3]

[wolf-3/3]

[wolf-3/3]

[Destiny-28/28]

[brayden-12/13]

"Awesome hit!!" she called out to her therotetically younger half sibling.  "My turn now."  She said smiling at him.  Destiny ran forward and decided that it would be best if she took out another wolf, since she wanted Brayden to be able to kill his own game.  Destiny targetted the next wolf in line.  "YOURE MINE!!"  she shouted at the wolf as it growled at her.  Destiny swung at the wolf, cutting through its head, slicing it clear off.  The wolf shattered into data bits and disappeared.  Destiny ran back to her sibling, "You're turn, you got this!" she said as she touched his shoulder,  Destiny gave her battle healing to him. 
[6459] BD = 6; 4+2, MD = 3; 4-1, CD = 10

[Destiny deals 6 HP damage]
[battle healing activated; +1 HP]

[brayden 13/13 HP]
[Destiny 28/28 HP]

[Wolf 1/3 HP]
[Wolf 0/3 HP] <dead>
[Wolf 3/3 HP]

Brayden didnt know that could happen but sure enough it healed him to full health. "Thanks!" Brayden singled out one of the two wolves remaining, more particularly the one almost dead and charged..................Hoping to kill it, immediately."'you.....will die now!" Brayden ran up, trapping the beast with multiple hits to left and to the right, and then a quick uppercut going from left to right, then a down cut right through the middle, taking it out hopefully.

ID:6472

BD:6(hit)

MD:5(miss)

Brayden's dagger, somewhere in the line, hit the wolf as it dissolved to crystals, but Brayden kept slashing and didn't notice them for aa moment until they started to hit his face. "switch!"

Brayden-13/13

Destiny-28/28

Last Wolf-3/3

But before the battle could be continued the last wolf gained much Health and began to stand, and it's name changed to the lone wolf, now with +1 accuracy and +1 damage.

Lone Wolf-15/15

"WOO!! GO BRAYDEN!!"  Destiny cheered for Brayden.  Destiny heard Brayden say 'switch' and dashed foward.  She wasn't entirely used to hearing people saying switch at her, so she stumbled a bit.  "Ugh, oh... ohhh~"  she called as she kept stumbling forward.  Destiny was loosing her balance.  "Oh boy.." she said as she fell foward.  Destiny landed on her hands and knees.  She sat down on her bum and looked at her knees.  They were scratched up a bit.  "Awh phooey..." she said as she looked at them.  
But she watched as it slowly faded away.  The wolves, seeing that they did not have much to fear from this predator, did nothing and simply contiuned to growl at Brayden. 

[6500] BD =3; 2+1, MD = 1; 2-1, CD = 12.

[Falling Clumsily, 1 HP damage]
[battle healing activated, +1 HP]

[Destiny 28/28 HP]
[brayden 13/13 HP]

[Last wolf 3/3 HP]
[Lone wolf 15/15 HP]

Brayden held out his dagger skillfully. Now that Destiny had switched with him, it had forced Brayden to momentarrily remove himself from the battle, allowing him to use his new skill-Charge. Brayden looked at Destiny and yelled, :Watch out!" Brayden sped up quickly on the "last wolf" and attempted to slash at it, using his new and improved charge skill.

When Brayden ran straight through the wolf, it dissolved into millions of crystals. that would be awesome if that always did that when you ran. "switch!" Brayden saw the "lone wolf" charging down at the two of them

ID:6545

BD:9(natural critical)(1+1+1+1 = 4 damage)

MD:3(miss)

last wolf-0/3(dead)

lone wolf-15/15

Brayden-15/15

Destiny-28/28

Destiny watched as Brayden killed the last wolf.  "Yeah." she said as she nodded to Brayden when he said switch.  She was getting used to him saying that, but at the same time it felt strange.  Destiny dashed forward at the wolf.  "Alright, wolf.. You will no longer make me a fool."  Destiny as about three feet away from the wolf when she jumped and did a front flip over the wolf, as she was still up in the air Destiny plunged her blade into the wolf's back and dragged it through the completetion of her front flip.  She landed on her feet and then looked at the wolf.  It seemed that she did significant damage to it. 

The wolf flinches in pain and then turns to looked around to look at Destiny.  The lone wolf was upset, but still in pain.  The wolf jumped forward and bit Destiny's arm and used its claws to slice at Destiny's torso.  Destiny pushed the wolf off of her and took a few steps back. 

[6587] BD = 10 MD = 9; 10-1, CD = 8

[Destiny deals 8 HP damage]
[Wolf deals 7 HP damage]

[Destiny 21/28 HP]
[Lone wolf 7/15 HP]

"Switch!"

Brayden called to Destiny while he saw Diana was falling a few steps back and the wolf once again about to strike her. Immediately Brayden hit the wolf with his dagger, sending it sprawling but not harming it much. It began to focus it's attention on Brayden.

"I have an idea!" Brayden shouted. "I  will attack it this turn, then you lead the wolf a bit away, I have a good idea for my charge skill next attack!" And just like that Brayden slashed at the wolf's huge side area. Unfortunately Brayden's attack missed and the wolf left a quick scar on him, dealing a overwhelming amount of five damage and hurdling Brayden into the air, but he was to recover quickly.

ID:6667

BD:3

MD: 6

Brayden-10/15

Destiny-21/28

Lone Wolf-7/15

Destiny nodded at Brayden when he mentioned his idea.  "Alright"  Destiny threw her sword at the wolf, barely missing, but part of the plan.  The wolf brought it's attention to her and she made eye contact with it.  The wolf growled at her, Destiny stood there, waiting to see if the wolf would move or not.  "Come on..."  she thought to herself.  The wolf continued to growl, and Destiny was on the tips of her toes, ready to start sprinting hard as soon as it made it's move.  The wolf took one step forward, and then another one.   Destiny took one step back, and then took one more, the wolf dashed forward and Destiny quickly turned around and started running away from the wolf. 

Brayden focused on the wolf, allowing himself to plan out his attack. "Diana, get out of the way!" Brayden slowly activated his charge skill as his shiny dagger began to turn a light neon green as Brayden charged at the wolf, then stopped when immediately next to the foe and swung his dagger, whipping it at the lone wolf. The dagger went right into the wolf buut then the wolf scratched him, and Brayden realized his plan of action did not kill the wolf. rather upset, Brayden made a quick yell of switch and leaped out of the wolves way.

ID:6802

BD:5(+1 = 6) HIT!

MD: 6 HIT!

Brayden-7/15(-3 HP)

Lone Wolf-4/15

Destiny watched as Brayden did his thing.  Once she saw that he was done with his turn she took advantage of him moving out of the way, and started her persute to the wolf.  Destiny pulled out her sword as she ran.  "You're dead!"  she shouted as she sliced through the wolf and it shattered into pieces. 

[7324] BD = 10; 8+2, MD = 1 

[Destiny deals 6 HP damage]
[Lone wolf 0/15 HP]