[PP-F1]What's gonna happen today?(Pyro)

Brayden was naturally bored and eating alfredo as always. His favorite food. But when it came out, he had a different plan. "Pack the strawberry mango lemonade and the three cheese chicken Penne to go please, if you would!" The NPC sighed but then realized, even though it was a non-player and probably set to do this, that his boss may get mad at him so the NPC then immiediatly stayed, "right away sir!"

Brayden awaited the arrival of the box and the strawberry mango lemonade, and when it came out he said "Thank you," and then began to head out to do his planned idea.

When he made it to the outer floor one fields, he began to stretch. In real life, Brayden was an exceptional runner, but he wondered how it would hold in Sword Art Online... And if stretching would help as he stretched to begin to run. That's what he did all the time in real life was run around the islands of Japan, even taking boats to visit the other islands and run along coast side.

Brayden then sat up and began a timer and a stop watch. The stop watch was set to start when the timer went off in ten seconds. Brayden got prepared to run.

5,4,3,2, 1, Go!

Brayden was past the two miles instantly and found it less as hard to pace yourself and run in Sword Art Online. The course he had set took him right back into town, just in case of him tiring and possibly dying from boars and wolves. Brayden pulled out the stop watch app and read what it said. "12:50" Brayden looked high into the air and yelled, "Success!"

Pyro heard someone yelling. 'They seem pretty excited.' She thought and stood up from her kneeling spot. She'd let her purple hair down and made a flower crown out of red flowers that matched her eyes; only doing this because it reminded her of life before SAO. It wasn't the best life for her but she missed it anyway, wanting so much to see her parents again. But sadness was an emotion Pyro had no idea how to feel. She couldn't even express it if she tried.

Curiosity took over and Pyro headed over towards the noise. She saw a boy standing right outside of town, he was jumping up and down. She stayed back and put her arms behind her back shyly anticipating whether or not she should say hello. He seemed pretty busy himself but the mystery player seemed so happy and that was an emotion Pyro longed to feel at the moment. Usually when other people around are happy, she's happy.

A light blush dusted her cheeks as she slowly walked towards the boy. She chewed on a finger nail and said in almost a whisper as she neared the boy, "H-Hello."

Brayden was still cheering when he heard the sounds of a hello. It sounded like a shy hello. Brayden went INA full circle scanning for the other player, but failed to see the female player over a little bit always. Brayden began to walk forward, happy to meet someone new. She seemed to still be in the safe zone, but not for reasons of safety. It was that she was walking closer! But Brayden didn't feel like being outside a safe zone while meeting a new player.

Brayden began to walk really fast to keep her from exiting the safe zone. And he was able to. The player seemed to be a bit taller than him, and he could confur if it was a female or male-the voice had sounded like a female-and Brayden, staring right at her, persumed it was a female. But you never knew if someone had used a trick and it was a plan to kill Brayden.

See Brayden had heard of an alchemist selling a potion called a "switcharoo potion" to a player called Tom, enabling him to become a female for a day. In that one day, as a female or even as a male, you could trick another player near you... Then the other players could finish the job of player killing Brayden. But he was sure that wouldn't be happening here, but there was always reason to be cautious in this game, one false step could be the end of you.

"And you are?" Braden smiled a bit.

Pyro was a bit taken back when Brayden started rushing towards her quickly. She started walking slowly and blushed even heavier. Both stopped walking when in front of each other. He greeted her and flashed a smile. "Hi. I-I just wanted to see what you were so excited about... If that's all right with you!" Pyro quickly added to the end of her sentence, shaking her hands frantically. She smoothed out her red skirt and stared at the ground, beginning to chew a fingernail again. 'I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.' Pyro thinks as she looks past her bangs and at Brayden's eyes.

She wondered why he had come forward as soon as he saw her. It was confusing, but then again, she did head his way first so maybe he was just trying to be friendly and wanted to say hi as well. Pyro inspected him as she did with everyone she met for the first time. He looked only a little bit younger than Pyro herself and she wondered what age he was. 'I'm actually finding myself wanting to know more about him.' She tells herself. 'Noted.' "Oh, you asked who I was. I'm Pyro." She muttered, embarrassed she forgot to answer such a simple question.

Brayden seemed to enjoy meeting and speaking to people from all points of Japan here in Sword Art Online. "Hey," Brayden said with a happy smile," My name is Brayden." Brayden wondered what that would do, giving every player he met his name-Brayden. But Brayden had to say the next part-"My real life name is Rhonnaldio!"

Brayden seemed to have a problem with giving info and data on himself to other players. And know Brayden was running out of breath and needing water, so he pulled out a water bottle and drank it whole, seemingly to replenish his in-game energy level. "Well," he said, " I heard you ask about what I was so excited about, and to know the answer, in truth to know it fully, you would have to know my life story".

Brayden found himself having a crush on the player as soon as they met. "What do ya say we have a picnic or go eat at an NPC resturaunt while I explain what I was doing? It ties into my back story a bit." And knowing Brayden, he wanted to have a romantic scene for the moment. He found himself in deep thought.....

Is this what you call true love at first sight? Brayden found himself staring at her while thinking and waiting for her ever-so important response. What will she say? She seems to want to know what I was doing, so of course she will say yes to one. Won't she, Braden? Brayden. asked himself question all the time just to be sure things are how they should be. Brayden then found himself looking at her beautiful purple hair. She was a bit taller, but she couldn't be much older?

Romance Theme begins to Play

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W1zNEfnO5U

Pyro smiled when Brayden said his real name, it was nice that he decided to have complete trust in her only a few moments after they'd met. Pyro blushed again when Brayden asked her to accompany him to eat somewhere, and she blinked a few times before nodding her head as a yes. She took the red flower wreath from her head and pulled her hair into a messy ponytail; her signature hairstyle. Pyro sighed before deciding to let the wreath go and placed it on the ground in front of her. She replaced her smile with a nonchalant expression and put a hand on Brayden's shoulder. "A-A picnic sounds nice, if that's alright." Pyro looked at his face and when she realized her hand was still on his shoulder pulled it away. "I've never had one before." She added. "Thank you for sharing your true name with me I really appreciate it. My name is Piper in case you were wondering..." Pyro played with a ring on her left thumb nervously.

She didn't mind telling anybody her real name, it really wasn't a problem. Especially since Brayden seemed so kind and innocent. "I would like to hear your story. Lead the way." Pyro crossed her arms and grinned, but only slightly, ready to leave. She noticed Brayden staring at her for a moment and it made her blush even harder than before. 'Adorable.' Pyro thought. She was actually excited to have a picnic, she'd seen them in movies before and they always seemed so fun. Her mood was gradually improving. 'All thanks to Brayden.' She told herself.

Brayden found a good place for them to sit down at on a little concrete ground in the middle of the ground. It was weird that Brayden found it here, but good due to him not owning a blanket. Brayden began to take out the food and drink items he owned and set them out. He put his leftover Alfredo and strawberry mango in the center for them to share or split, and then he pulled out a bread and a water bottle, hoping this was gonna be an enjoyable time. But he was wrong, it would be hard.

"So, are you ready to here?" Brayden asked. And then he began the story. "I was born on July 13th, twin to a boy named Draterion. I presently lived in America with my mother, father, Draterion, and a half sibling. Life was good at this point in time, for the three years we enjoyed life as a happy and new family until...." This part was hard on Brayden.

"Until our mother was murdered." He said, and then Brayden began to explain more. "Draterion and I were supposed to be sleeping but we heard some noise, odd noises fro.the other room and then screaming. Draterion and I, four years old, were alone in the house when our mother was murdered and the murderer was gone.... Just in a flash......" Brayden assumed that Pyro would think that was the hard part of his life, and it was, technically speaking, but to Brayden the next part is worse.

"Our father got home," Brayden said, chewing on some noodles slowly. "And he did not have a phone on him. We had the newest middleat the time, presently being a rather rich family and all.. And then for the next two months, all I ever heard was ctrying. They never talked, my father and Draterion. Sometimes I would try to talk to them, but I was ignored or yelled at to "SHUT UP!". I did not like that. I knew we would have to move on eventually... On each rainy day or sunny day I would be outside running or swinging on the old rusty swing set and/or porch swing. I loved to run, even at the age of four."

"But the anguish kept my father and brother, Draterion, from becoming to social, life finally moved on and got better. Untill our first day of preschool," Brayden would get this out quickly, " our father died in an oil accident. My grandparent from my mothers side took me to live in Kyoko, Japan but did not conceal the past from me. And to keep it in mind and to continue to think about it, I ran. My brother, meanwhile, was token in by my father's parents and they kept the past from him. The reason I entered the game was because I saw someone with the name of Draterion sign up, which was a very rare nickname, and saw Destiny pop up, my half sibling. And now I've met them both again!"

Pyro followed Brayden to a spot and sat down on her knees, watching him take food out of his inventory. She hesitated before grabbing the bread and ripping a piece of. She nibbled on it as he told his story. Pyro nodded every once in a while to assure him she was listening, and she was. 'I thought my life was difficult, but I was wrong.' Pyro frowned. "Did Draterion remember you at first?" She had so many questions but decided for now that the less she asked the better it would be. Brayden had been strong enough to tell his story but would he be able to answer all of her questions? Pyro thought not and kept her words to a minimum.

While he spoke all she had thought about was why someone would act like that after a murder; surely a family would band together and heal each other instead of pushing everyone away. 'But what can I say?' Pyro thought. 'My mother and father were always by my side.' She set down the bread and stared at Brayden solemnly, but not pitifully. If he had truly found Draterion than that means Brayden must be happy to be reunited with him; along with Destiny, someone she knew. 'Who would've known that girl had such a large family?' She asked herself to lighten the mood she was feeling on the inside.

(OOC:Draterion and I haven't finished our first roleplay yet, but we've seen each other.)

"Well," Brayden said, "No he didn't." Brayden looked at the sky. "And," he said, "I'm assuming I didn't answer your question. In real life, I ran a whole lot and dreamed of becoming an Olympian. That riht there was my first attemt at seeing what running and pacing was in Sword Art Online, and it was everything I dreamed it would be amazing."

Nothing Brayden had said was a lie, except for one thing. Brayden's grandparents never shared what his parents names were..... And Brayden always asked them that, the one piece of history heir not know. Brayden also knew he had many cousins through his half-sibking, Destiny, but had never learned there names. Wow. Brayden's grandparents were part of a few in the world who did not spoil there grand children. Brayden didn't even get his first phone up until this year, when his whole life he had seen second graders with these extremely techy phones, but all Brayden even had now was a flip phone.

Brayden had been saving money for a great education, but when the time came and he learned they were entering the game, Brayden spent all his life savings from all his birthdays on it. It was not an easy thing to do, saving up enough money for it when you don't even get an allowance. If it was a gun game, in which he hated ranged weapons, Brayden might not have entered the game.

"So," Brayden said with another happy smile, "what's your story?" Inside Brayden was burning up after talking about it.

"Mmm?" Pyro said after she heard Brayden ask about her past. She gulped down the piece of bread in her mouth. "Oh, yeah. I guess I do owe you a story as well." Pyro wiped her mouth. "This is a secret, though. Promise me you won't tell anyone else." Pyro looked a Brayden seriously but didn't wait for an answer, she already trusted him.

"My mother says when I was at daycare, probably around four years old, I wasn't... the best child ever. I hurt other kids purposely and acted without thinking or hesitating to think about what I was doing." Pyro paused and shook her head. "Don't ask why because I don't even know. When I was nine I was kicked out of school and given a personal home counselor that would watch my every move, prescribe medicine, and have sessions to record if I was improving. I never improved. But I stopped for the sake of my parents. They were paying every penny out of their pocket to pay for numerous doctors and counselors, to pay for medicine, to pay for the damage I dealt, so I stopped. One day I just stopped. Though I didn't stop playing with fire, I love fire!" Pyro smiled but then got serious again. "In middle school I was finally allowed to go back. Everyone was so mean..."

Pyro stopped and brought her knees up to her chest, placing her head on her knees, frowning. "I don't know what I did wrong, really. I'd improved so much but as soon as I went back to school everyone put me down in any way they could. I was the loser, the prey. So I just became accustomed to being alone. It's kind of the reason I daydream so much. My parents got me Sword Art Online a few days after my fifteenth birthday, which is the exact date it came out." Pyro looked up and smiled at Brayden. "I know we're trapped but I'm so glad to have gotten SAO! I'm no loser here, people actually give me a chance, people like you."

"I don't know what kinda of jerk wouldn't let you be part of things? Same thing happened to me to. Nobody's ever been my friend until Sword Art Online. I lived my life alone in spirit, although I lived with my grandparents the majority of my life. I have sniffed out all the stupid things humanity has done to this world... And realized there was nothing I could do until I got stronger! I ran at least five miles almost everyday, and pondered over the true elements of earth. One of my favorites-ice. Ice is a very enjoyable thing you see? It's water, and then frozen into a solid state of matter, and water itself fascinates me. The air where water falls and flows unevenly, moisture in the clouds making fog, hail, water and oh so beautiful snow. As soon as I'm strong enough I want to buy a home on floor four, in the dead center of the floor!"

Brayden thought about his real life, if they could possibly visit each other in real life, and if she would go out with him."Hey.... I just..... Love everything about you... I can't handle it.... Will you go out with me?" And Brayden know he just ruined any chance they had of staying together for life, partners in battle..... Now he knew t wouldn't happen.

Brayden..... You've always been a stupid idiot and imbosole!

Pyro listened to Brayden talk about his interest in elements and water, fascinated. She smiled, knees still against her chest, so she hid the smile behind her arms. Ice wasn't her favorite, but she liked how much thought he put into his interest. Then... Brayden said something totally unexpected. Pyro's whole face turned red. 'He likes me?' Pyro shook her head at her thoughts. "I-I'm not shaking my head at you I swear. I'm just thinking. I've never been asked this before..." She smiled and explained her actions quickly. "Actually I would really like to if you still want to. I like you too, honest. You're really nice, and easy to talk to, and we have some of the same interests, and your cute." Pyro stuck her heads back in her hiding place inside her arms. She was completely embarrassed and too scared to look back up.

(OOC: Never thought this would be so fun when I joined!)

(OOC'Do you like my new avatar or old one better?)

Brayden......,.................Brayden, you've done it. Never through you would just go for it like that when you saw love at first but..... You, or I, did it! I met the person I was fated to meet!

Brayden could not speak. He was tung-tied. What to say, he could not think of. All that was in his head was OMG oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! And he could think of only one way of expressing his thoughts. In battle. "What do we say we go fight a monster?" Before Pyro could answer, Brayden was flying into the wind to kill a boar. Braden sprinted forward noticing a boar and new it wouldn't hold loot; it was to weak for them. But Brayden ran up ayways and slashed like a crazy psycho lunatic.

ID:4640

Battle Dice:1(Brayden trips)

Mob Dice:10(boar dealer three damage)

But Brayden tripped on a rock, a shaming himself in embarrassment, and then the boar rammed into him. "OW!" He yelled a little to loud, embarrassing himself.

Boar-2/2

Brayden-6/9

Pyro-15/15???

- {out of context} I personally enjoyed the first one, but it's completely your choice on the avatar! And I know, this thread really is fun to reply too :3

Pyro giggled at Brayden who seemed overly-excited as he jumped up and rushed towards an unsuspecting boar. She stood up slowly and unsheathed her sword, leaving the small picnic behind.

ID: 4649

BD: 2 (Failure)

MD: 8 (Success)

She swung at the boar who had hurt Brayden, but missed. Instead it lunged at her and managed to land a cut on her arm. She held it for a second and turned to the boar who was now behind her a bit angry now. Pyro clutched her sword tightly in one hand.

Brayden HP: 6/9

Pyro HP: 14/15

Boar HP: 2/2

Brayden laughed as he thought. We would have been even more perfect if I had signed in as 'Aqua'. Aqua and pyro. Water and fire.

Brayden now sought out a way to impress her. Since thy were now(he assumed, Brayden had never had a relationship before) Now officially dating. Seeing Pyro miss helped Brayden get over the fact that he had missed in the first place. Brayden gripped his basic dagger hard and ran towards the boar at a heck of speed, greatly underestimating the little distance from the boar to himself, maybe leading to a fatal mistake. Against a boar. Brayden laughed at the thought of that.

ID:4786

Battle Dice:4(Brayden misses)

Mob Dice:9(boar deals two damage)

Brayden ran forward, but the boar was able town into him before Brayden could make it even near the boar. "Switch!" Brayden yelled as he began to talk to himself. How will you ever survive the game if you have this much trouble defeating a simple boar, with a simple number of two HP! Stop being an idiot, Brayden! Your better than that!

Boar-2/2

Brayden-4/9

Pyro-14/15

(Ooc-how about this avatar)

ID: 4835

BD: 3 (Failure)

MD: 1 (Critical Failure)

Pyro watches Brayden attempt again. Her crimson eyes light up as she is enjoying spending time with him, even if it was a fight with only a small enemy. "We're both having some bad luck today, eh?" She giggles a little and jumps in the air, swinging her sword as she lands on the ground. Pyro can feel her hold on the sword slipping and attempts to fix her grip in time. Unfortunately the attack misses, but only by an inch. Pyro groans before flipping back away from the enemy. She looks at Brayden and shrugs, shaking her head in apologizes. "Your turn. Good luck!"

- {out of context} Yep, that one's a winner!

Brayden HP: 4/9

Pyro HP: 14/15

Boar HP: 2/2

Was it possible in Sword Art Online to have a party miss six turns in a row, and lose to a level one boar? Obviously it was, because it was happening. Brayden had to get focused, as he began to thing in his mind.

I rise to meet you,

As your trust dissolved to shame

Oh this Innocence, has turned and lost it's way

Brayden was closing in on the boar.

Retrace the footprints,

Off the path from which I came

I'm the beast in you

The beast in me

The bitterness

The jealously

The part of you that never sleeeeeppsssss......

Brayden slashed his dagger forward attempting to strike the boar incoming.

I'd:4845

Battle Dice:7

The boar burst into millions of virtual crystals.

"Yah!"

(IOC:thanks. I like the avatar as well)

Pyro watched as Brayden fought. 'We've got it this time.' She thought. A smile crept onto Pyro's face as her thoughts came true. Brayden seemed pleased as he cut into the enemy and made crystal shards fly into the air where the boar had once been. 'I'm glad that's over, fights are nerve-wracking.' Pyro shook her head and walked over to Brayden.

"Nice job." She complimented him and grinned in his direction. Her crimson eyes glimmered with happiness. "I can't believe a fight with one small boar took that long. We really need to practice more... together." Pyro muttered the last word hoping Brayden didn't catch on. She liked him already, a player she'd just met, as if a spark was ignited in her heart. The girl looked down at the ground and kicked at a few blades of grass as she blushed. 'I need to work on controlling this blushing habit of mine.'

Brayden seemed to like the idea of practicing more.... And also this idea of together, which Pyro had seemed to make seem silenter than the rest of her words. "So, what do you want to do now?" But then Brayden realized that they had not partyed yet. So Brayden opened his head's up screen and then sent the request to Pyro, who would hopefully share a blue circle back to him.

But that would also show how weak Brayden currently was, only level four. But then Brayden would Lear what level Pyro is..... Which might make him cry.....

Wait! Brauden thought to himself.You can't see other players level, can you? This is my first time creating a party, and I'm sitting here worried about how weak I'll look in front of my best friend and my girlfriend... And she'll probably be level twenty or something just like Draterion, and I'll be the weakling in our relationship! censored !

So the party request was sent(I lost my template for it, sory) with the high hopes of the other player not being able to see your level... But if your in a relationship, shouldn't you know the other ones level? Isn't that just natural?

Pyro continued to stare at the ground, until a screen popped up in front of her, from Brayden. She looked up and instantly hit the button that would allow her to join a party with him. There was no hesitating for her. Spending time with Brayden was... quite enjoyable. He seemed to be deep in thought, possibly about something that was troubling him. Pyro walked up to her new friend and put a hand on his shoulder while remembering to smile. "Our first party together." She said softly and squeezed his shoulder reassuringly; in an attempt to make sure Brayden knew that she was having fun. 'I hope he thinks I am.'

She let go after a few moments and stood back in front of him, arms crossed behind her back. "What do you wanna do now?" Pyro asked while tilting her head to the side. "I'll go wherever you go." A wind blew some of her bangs in front of her face and she shivered lightly and Pyro decided to cross her arms. She ignored the bangs for now and kept looking at Brayden wondering what their party would do next or where they would go.