[PP-F1]What's gonna happen today?(Pyro)

Brayden felt a genre squeeze on his shoulders and it felt nice! After being alone in this game for so long, searching for Draterion and Destiny, Brayden had finally made some friends, and an unlikely girlfriend. But it wasn't like one guy asked and the girl said yes, because oh my gosh a boy asked her out, omg. No, they both actually wanted it. Really badly. See they were perfect for each other, not one little step out of place. It was love at first sight, BT was actually correct. Usually, as in the movie Frozen for instance, love at first sight isn't always the best thing ever. But here, in Sword Art Online, it seemed to be true. True love at first sight.

Brayden looked up at the top left corner to see there health bars. When he saw there were no levels, Brayden was happy again. Brayden had to level up, and he also needed to get some money. "Hey, Piper, I... Mean Pyro!" Brayden said happily. "What monster would you like to face? Or we could go sit and view the beautiful sunset incoming, or we could go eat again, it has already been like thirty-minutes since our picnic. Do you know if they have movies in Sword Art Online?"

Brayden asked to many questions, should have just chose something they could both do while they both enjoyed. Brayden knew of ice skating rinks up on floor four. They could maybe head up there......"Pyro, want to go ice skating on floor four together?"

Pyro watched, one hand on her hip, listening to Brayden's every word. She thought he was adorable as he asked a million questions a minute. Pyro didn't even care when he called her Piper. In fact, it was nice to hear him say her real name. She sighed happily and a permanent smile was always plastered to her face during these moments. Being with him felt special and the way it felt was different, in a good way of course. 'I can't feel love... at least I couldn't until now. Maybe this is it.' She shook her head. 'I think I was denying, ignoring, because I thought nobody loved me. But he fell in love with me so easily! And there's no doubt I love him already too...'

"I-Ice skating?" Pyro asked nervously. She'd never been ice-skating before, always too embarrassed to go alone. The closest Pyro had been to ice-skating was while watching the athletes on television. "Could you teach me how to ice-skate? Or is this your first time too? I'm sorry... I'm kind of scared." She admitted and played with a piece of her chin-length bangs, hoping Brayden wouldn't care either way.