[PP-F2] Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (Destiny & Sol) [Complete]

Destiny was looking up at the sky, observing the cloud moving on by.  She started to guess what kind of images that clouds made.  "Elephant?" she said to herself.  This was something that she did in her younger days whenever she was bored; however it passed the time and was a small source of entertainment.  Destiny began examining the other clouds that went by as well. "A tree?....A tall person with an afro?.....A flower?"  she said to herself.  "Eh.. I might as well as take a nap." Things were getting boring here; or maybe things were only getting boring on the second floor. Destiny closed her eyes. 

Sol was scrounging around on the second floor by himself trying to search for any good quests he could get nifty rewards for. Seeing that it was shortly after the Save the queen quest. Sol kinda stayed near Destiny until the move was right to go off on his own. He knew she had some sort of punishment for him being late for the day, but he was at least man enough to show up and receive it. 

Once Sol sees Destiny laying in the grass, he walks up to her and looks over her. "...So, You're gonna nap here of all places? What if monster got to you?" Sol then looks around not seeing a soul. "...Well, I suppose it would be safe... but Still! What If?" Sol asked as he smiled down at her.

Destiny cleared her throat.  “You’re late…..†she said Destiny didn’t even open her eyes to check the time, she just knew.  “As for monsters I think you have observed that this place is rather safe.† She said sternly.  “Lastly, as you saw in the last quest we went on,†she paused for dramatic effect, “I can protect myself.  Unlike some people.†  She stuck her tongue out at him as she still laid there with her eyes closed. 

Sol laughed nervously once she mentioned that he was late... again. "W-Well.. I really try not to be late... Hey Remember that one time your were late? more along the lines of on time... But still!" He chuckled after his statement and then listened to her go on about her protecting her self. "...Ooo, Low blow and uncalled for my mistress. Would you rather have someone else protect you then? Maybe my Zombie buddy will be your guard then?" He teased to get a rise out of her.

“HEY!†she yelled.  Destiny jumped up and hit Sol in the head “NO MENTIONING ZOMBIES!!†She screamed at him.  “You…you know how I feel about them.† She said.  Destiny was a bit embarrassed about her irrational fear.  However.. It existed.  “And come on, you know you can always be the hero in my book.†She said as she shoved Sol.  Destiny pulled on her lower eye lid and stuck her tongue out at him.  “Any who, Mr.Soreloser, what do you want to do today?†She asked 

He Laughed and waves to apologize. "Right, Sorry kinda forgot about that little incident." Sol went straight to the point. "Well, Looking for quests that could give bonus skills. Ya know? Like, Maybe something that could be beneficial to me and any groups I party up with. I mean I know i want to go straight damage, but i want to survive ya know." He went on about skills and how he seemed pretty basic. "What kind of skills to you think you should go for?" He blinked as he places a hand on his hip and put his weight on one leg. 

Destiny continued to watch the clouds as Sol seemed to go on forever about skills.  â€œâ€¦..What?†she said with a slight laugh.  “Oh umm…. I know that I want the acrobatics and sprint one.†She said smiling.  “Then I can really out run you.† Destiny had an evil grin on her face.  “Umm.. I guess I want to evade most hits but also do damage when I hit people…I don’t know.  I can’t say I am thinking about that too much, honestly I am thinking more about items and things that I can use in battle.  Like weapons and stuff.†She said.  Destiny pondered what things she could get, and then went back to looking at clouds.  “OH! GIRAFFE!†she screamed. 

Sol smiled at her plan to get skills. "Heh, Look at you already planning out your path of progress. I am so pro~ Wha!?" Sol was startled by her saying giraffe. He flinched from her sudden screaming. "...G-Giraffe?" Sol looked up and saw what she was talking about. "Oooh... That's what you were doing. I used to do that when I was a child, Me and My brother always made a game to see how many object we could see in a single cloud formation. Taking turns and if you couldn't think of one, The other person got a point. I was pretty good at it."

“What? “ she paused for a moment thinking of what Sol must have said.  “OH yeah.. Sorry. I really like Giraffe’s.  Anywho, back on topic.  Skills… Yeah.. I just.  I don’t know there is so much to learn in such little time.† She said with a quizzical look.  Destiny really didn’t know what she wanted to become or what skills she really wanted.  “So you said…. Hmm… Something about how you wanted to deal a lot of damage?†she asked Sol. 

Sol nodded in agreement, still looking up at the clouds. "Yeah, I want to join the front liners and be able to deal heavy damage so that the tanks can not take such a beating. I mean, if we lose one of our tanks... we could be screwed, ya know?" He noted to Destiny. "But Yeah Damage is the path i want to take. I want to be the blade that will pierce through the heavens." Sol smiled as he looked down at Destiny, a carefree smile across his face. "About being late. What Kind of punishment have you got in store for me today? Last time I was humiliated with being beaten in a race. A fair one at that..." Sol mentioned.

“Tssk.† Destiny said as she poked Sol in the shoulder, shoving him slightly.  “Stop trying to save everyone, you’re going to get killed that way or else you will make yourself go crazy watching other’s die around you.† She said in a serious tone and she stared Sol down.  Destiny was worried about Sol wanting to join the front lines.  It was a cool thought but, still scary.  “As for your punishment…† she said with a huge grin on her face.  Destiny rubbed both of her hands together as maniacal laughter flowed through her head.  â€œI guess you’ll have to wait and see.†She said as she winked at Sol.  

Sol smiled, "Then who will save us all? The front lines need all the help they can get." Once hearing about punishment, Sol laughed nervously, taking a step back away from Destiny. "...Heheh... What kind of punishment are we talking about? Hurtful? Humiliating? I really hope not..." Sol took yet another step back. "Good heavens... Look at the time... I have to... Uh.. Uhm..." He attempted to try and find an excuse to avoid Destiny's wrath. He had second thoughts about receiving said punishment now.

“Clearly not you.  I mean you couldn’t even protect yourself Sol.†Destiny said and then proceeded to stick her tongue out at him.  “Alright… You really want to know your punishment?† Destiny said grinning, she crossed her arms.  “I’ll let you get a head start, how about that?† she said with a wink.  Destiny started to count,  “Ten…Nine……Eight…….Seven…..â€

Sol blinked, 'ten... nine...' His eyes shot a look of panic. "Wait what!? Ah~!" Sol looked around and began to dart across the plains. "Oh god go go go go!" He tried to run as fast as he could across the open field. "S-Safe Zone! I gotta get back to a Safe Zone!" He attempted his best shot to outrun the un-outrunnable Destiny. "What are you gonna do to me!?!?" He shouted as he was still in ear shot of her.

“Three…Two….One..† Destiny uncrossed her arms and started to run after Sol who was just awful at running.  “Gosh.. What did he get like three feet and get tired?†she thought to herself.  Destiny bolted up to Sol and then tackled him.  “Oh, did I ever tell you I played football in high school?  Because I did.† She said with a smile as they both tumbled down.  Destiny put Sol’s head in a head lock and started to give him a noogie.  “Ahh….The happiness..†she said to herself as she kept on rubbing her knuckles against his head. 

Sol was tackled to the ground with a good amount of force. "You what!?" He asked as he was put into a noogie and kept making noises of pain and annoyance from Destiny's noogie. "Ga~~ Let go! That's enough punishment!!!" He couldn't help but begin laughing once he thought about the situation. Sol struggles to break out of her grasp but failed many many times. She did have a good grip on things, taking future note to try and not be late anymore.

Destiny eventually let go after about five minutes of an involuntary noogie.  She was laughing to herself because she was probably the only one of the two who thought that this was hilarious.  Destiny attempted to catch her breath.  “Heh… I……I am not sorry….for that..†she said as she attempted to get up off the ground.  “That by far was the most enjoyable thing in the whole world.† She said and she was on her feet again.  Destiny looked over at Sol and burst into laughter again, falling down.  She was ROFL-ing.  “OH MY GOSH, YOUR HAIR.† She yelled out and continued laughing. 

Sol was thrown out of the hold and rolled on the ground, laying in the grass and staring up at the sky. "......" He already knew what comment would be made once she noticed, only thing left was to wait for the comment. "...Yeah... I know of it..." Sol said as she was laughing constantly, her laugh though made him happy. He wouldn't trade this type of time for anything in the world. "Hey Destiny... I have a question." He continued to stare up at the sky, unconsciously fixing his frizzed-up hair though. "Do you ever think we will make it out of here?" 

“Huh?† She said.  Destiny didn’t really expect for Sol to ask her that question; especially since his hair was just… phenomenally hilarious.  â€œUmm..†Destiny got up as she said this,  she was dusting off the dirt and other stuff that was on her.  “Honestly, Sol.† She said as she sat down next to him.  “I really don’t know buddy…. I really don’t..  I want to say yes, of course.  But.. I don’t know.† Destiny said with a serious sincerity.  â€œWhat do you think?† She asked as she turned to him. 

Sol continued to stare at the sky, watching the clouds float by. "...I don't even know myself. I can find us living here... in this world. But If I succumb to that pleasure, I would have failed those around me on getting out of here. Ya know?" He let out a concerned sigh. "Some times.. I wish there was no real world to go back to. Nothing awaits me there but a boring life and nothing else." Sol spoke with a deep down concern for his own wants. "...Am I greedy or bad for wanting that? I mean, I'm suppressing my own desires so that everyone else can enjoy the feeling of going home."