[PP-F2] Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (Destiny & Sol) [Complete]

Destiny was shocked.  “Since when did anyone not want to go home.†She thought.  “Umm… I guess that is reasonable.  I mean.. You’re not greed or bad for wanting to stay here. “  Destiny paused a moment to think.  “I guess it is dependent on weighing the odds I guess.  I mean, there has to be something home that you’re looking forward to.† She said.  “AH **** that test!†she thought.  Destiny proceeded to tap index finger against her head.  “I guess; what I’m trying to say, is that it really depends on what is tying you to this world, and if it is all great as it cuts out to be.† Destiny finished her sentence quickly, she was attempting to remember what chapters the test was on.  “Awh hell… They probably took it already… And the professor probably already gave me and F.†she thought.  “I guess it wouldn’t kill to think about it in hopes that when I get back I can take it..Myelin sheat….neurotransmitter.. glial cells….† The list went on in her head. 

Sol looked to Destiny and smiled. "You have a point. I mean, I have more in this world than I have ever had in the real world. A Job, a Duty, A purpose, and best of all friends. That's the one thing I haven't had the luxury of at home. He Chuckled. "Sad ain't it? A guy as outgoing as me, with no real friends. Well To be honest I feel as if this is my second chance to live a life I was given. In the real world, I was a Shy person, worked constantly, and had no real social life. Here... I'm a fighter, a hero, a friend. Thats all I want. I want that companionship of friends to share memories with." Sol explained his feelings about the situation.

“Umm..I guess if you look at it that way…† She said to him in a semi-reassuring tone.  “I don’t know… I don’t think I could stay here.  It’s really saddening actually.. Having to fight for your life constantly, to make yourself known, but when you go and do that you end up jeopardizing yourself; showing yourself off to Pkers.  You know?† She said as she turned to look at him.  Destiny laughed a bit.  “Gosh, that hair…†she thought to herself.  “I just… I miss everyone at home….Mom…Dad…my friends…However few they may be… I miss actually being able to run….and being actually able to touch the water by the docks….I miss home.â€

Sol smiled at Destiny. "...You're right, the only thing we are doing by staying here is risking our own lives." He pushed himself up into a sitting position on the ground. "Say, don't mean to be a spoil sport but... Want to call it a day? Its starting to become sunset, and If you have any other plans I don't wanna tie you up with being late like i am all the time." He Laughed as he playfully punched at her leg. "What do ya say? Meet up another time tomorrow or somethin'?"

Destiny shot a glare at Sol when he punched her leg. “….†And then started to laugh.  “Spoil sport, what are you fifty?† She smiled as she taunted him.  “Yeah.  I totally have a date after this….†She said.  Destiny got up, not only was she lying but she was laughing side.  “So either he forgot about this hair or… he just doesn’t care at this point.† She thought.  “Yeah, tomorrow or somethin’.â€

(you sure you want to say tomorrow….If so then I TOTALLY let you down easy…) 

Sol saw her continue to laugh at him, he then realized that he fixed up his hair and styled it back to how it normally was after a few moments of fiddling with it. He smiled at her and stood to his feet. "Maybe no real guarantees tomorrow but, I'll keep in touch. How's that sound. I'm gonna go explore some on my own. Ya know, get  a little more used to the upper floors. Now before you say anything. I'll be safe. You know me. And Unlike your little comment... I can totally protect myself."  He laughed to lighten his mood.

Destiny laughed at Sol.  “Alright Sol,  sometime tomorrow or soon-ish?† she said.  Destiny started off in the opposite direction.  It wasn’t really her time to retire for the night.  “I’ll go to my tree.† She thought as warm feelings began to wrap around her. “I bet the sunset looks amazing from up there.†She smiled as she thought about looking at it.  Destiny’s tree was like her little place of peace and quiet. Destiny started running off in the direction of her tree.  â€œGoodbye, Sol!†she called back to him as she waved and smiled.  Destiny knew that goodbye’s didn’t mean forever, but sometimes they did. 

Quest Complete

Rewards:

200 Col each.