[PP-F2]The Shackles we Bound to our Selves:Limitations (Raelyiff)

Brayden, enjoying the High Fields of Crossing, looked down from the big mountain summit. It was much bigger than anyone Brayden had ever seen before, yet the only summit Brayden had sat on was Pike's Peke in Colorado when he was four. Before the dark times of his life.

Brayden enjoyed all you could do at the beautiful mountain summit. There was even free hot chocolate and altitude donughts, which taste de-lis-cious. But most of all, his favorite thing to do on the mountain was to watch the amazing virtual sunset that was to appear. Beautiful, aye, mate! It made Bryden think of many moments of his younger life, when he lived in America with his parents.

But Brayden didn't remember to much of those good days anymore, and enjoyed to glorious days in Swore Art Online, where he was finally able to see his brother, Draterion, and his half-sister, Destiny. Brayden watched as the deer ran around rapidly on the floor, over-popullated. It was good to see that humans in virtual worlds can be nice to other species, but it doesn't seem to work like that In the real world. In the real world humans treated other animals and other species like jerks, like the jerks that humans are.

Brayden was bored and decided he might do something fun today in a bit, maybe breaking through his limitations and fighting a rather weak mini boss, after all Brayden was only level three. It would be a bit hard for Brayden could go anywhere near the front lines or such.

Brayden leaned forward and squinted his right eye. Brayden could see floor two's main settlement-Urbus- al the way from up here and this far away.

Amazing!

Raeyliff was walking around Urbus and was about to go outside the town to see how it was like around it. He was originally in Floor 1, and he still intended to go back there, but curiosity of what Floor 2 held of an environment and monsters for him to fight made him go to it. He walked out and looked around, and saw the big mountain that was beautiful in its own way. And that means that it must also contain a wonderful view from up there as well. He walked there, taking his time, nothing to lose. It's not like I have to go to school tomorrow or something, anyway. I'm stuck in this game. Might as well make the most of it. As he got closer, he looked at the top and saw a figure- a player- on it. Oh, God...I hope this player is friendly. Should I trust him? I've only fought once, so far, so I shouldn't push my luck. Hmm...how about this: I go and say hi, and if he grabs his sword I make a run for it and hide back at the village. Nodding his head at that, Raeyliff made his way up to the top of the mountain and then, reaching there. He looked over to the player who was looking at the town and, a bit worried about this player, said "Hi there! Mind if I join you?". 

(OOC: Makes me want to draw my sword)

Brayden was walking around on the mountain waiting and deciding on what to do that day. What to do, what to do? Soon Brayden noticed a player walking behind him and heard him say, "Hi there. May I join you?" Brayden considered it, and then simply responded with a quick yes. "So, want to go fight some monsters and such?" Brayden asked smiling very nicely.

post-3906-0-38089000-1418765482.jpg

So, Brayden sent the party option. But Brayden was scared, that this player would be a player killer, and mayhaps will kill him if the player had enough time to. Which, if it even was a player killer, Brayden was sure it would have time to kill Brayden.

But, Brayden safely tried to assume that the player was either a younger level or not a player killer. So Brayden drew his sword and said, "What are your plans to do now?" Brayden had drew his sword to show that he was ready to go fight a monster, not this other player of course.

Raeyliff looked at the party option and then at the guy. I don't know this guy, and I wanted to have a conversation to get to know him first, but as a party we can't really kill each other, hopefully. Raeyliff clicked yes and a health bar appeared on the top left corner of his vision.  So, his name is Brayden. I see. Well, seeing his smile and the way he talks I guess he is peaceful enough. "Sure, let's go fight some monsters." he said, nodding. When Brayden pulled out his sword, Raeyliff still had some doubts about whether Brayden is peaceful or acting like he was. So, just to make sure he was safe as well, he equipped his battle-axe. "My plans? Not much, really. I just came here out of curiosity, but fighting monsters seems to be a good idea as well, since I don't really have any money..." he said, grinning. 

Brayden grinned as well. "I don't have much money either. I happen to have ten col. Isn't that enough to get me through the game and to Heath the floor 100 boss alone, with 10 col? I could do it!" Brayden didn't seem to think they were starting at a good relation point. "So how 'bout it?"

Brayden spotted out Urbus and caves and little villages from high in the pretty and beautiful mountain. One cave Brayden paused at, then turned to Raeyliff. "Are you ready?" Brayden didn't wait for a response. The whole reason they were here was to fight monster. If you didn't do that, what's the point in it?

From deep within the cave Brayden heard a deep GRRRRRRRRRRRRERRR the deep sound of a bear rang Brayden's ear. Brayden flipped out his guidebook to floor two monsters and then saw the bear. 4 health, and not many bonuses, at all. "So, my friend...." Brayden didn't want to forget his name so he looked in the upper left corner,"Ready to go in Raeyliff?"

"Or we don't have to even enter the cave, there are weaker monsters elsewhere. And I don't think from that monster we'll get any money, I'm to high of a level, level 4, with 11 health. Want to fight a stronger or weaker monster? Up to you."

Raeyliff nodded. "I'm ready." He balanced out the battle-axe between both of his hands and then said. "I mean, it depends on what the both of us can fight...are you sure you want to fight a strong monster with the equipment and skills you have? Maybe we should just stay on the weak ones, kill a few of them, and then we can come back to the strong ones once we have good items to use. How about that?"

"Yep, sure thing!" Brayden ran out from the cave, and towards three random boars. They were sitting ducks.

Boar 1:2/2

Boar 2:2/2

Boar 3:2/2

Brayden brought out his dager, randomly striking repeatedly.

ID:4982

BD:1(I miss)
MD:4(MISS)

ID:4983

BD:9(Critical)

MD:8(HIT)

ID:4984

BD:2(MISS)

MD:10(HYper Critical)

Boar:0/2

Boar-2/2

Boar-2/2

Brayden-7/11

Raeyliff-9/9

"Hey, Raeyliff, come on! I need some help over here!"

(OOC: If I ever get time to do so, I will edit this post. go ahead and respond, but I'll add more details to the hits)

((OOC: Okay, it's fine. Take your time :) ))

Raeyliff nodded and readied himself to fight and attack the two boars that were left. He went for the first one and charged.

[4986 BD:8 MD:7]

Raeyliff attacked the boar and swung his battle-axe, slashing its side. He stopped and looked back to see it disappear just a moment later. "Awww yeah!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!" 

[Raeyliff lands 2 damage on Boar]

Raeyliff then looked to the next boar and charged, hoping that he'd be able to kill this one with one hit as well.

[4987 BD: 3 MD: 5]

Raeyliff charged, but, forgetting to balance out the battle-axe in his hands so as not to trip or lean, lost his own balance and fell on the ground. The boar, already planning to make a strike, also missed as Raeyliff tripped and fell away from the place he was in. Raeyliff looked at Brayden, hoping that Brayden might end both boars, or leave one for Raeyliff. 

[Raeyliff: 9/9]

[brayden: 7/11]

[boar 1: 0/2]

[boar 2: 0/2]

[boar 3: 2/2]

Brayden charged forward at the last boar remaining with his dagger outstretched. Brayden stormed at the boar, striking constantly left and right and left and right and left and right and left and right, to prevent the boar from attacking, then Brayden leaped back, and charged forward at the boar.

ID:5080

Battle Dice:2

Mob Dice:6

But Braydem missed by far, and the boar charged into him, but leaving the boar undefended and a spot open for which Raeyliff could attack through."Raeyliff, switch!"

Brayden-7/11

Raeyliff-11/11

Boar-2/2

Raeyliff nodded and quickly charged in to attack. This is my chance to prove myself. He looked at the baor and aimed at it, his battle-axe already in an offense position.

[5100 BD:8 MD:4]

Raeyliff yelled as he swung his battle-axe right through the boar, cutting it horizontally in half. It disappeared in less than a second as Raeyliff stood up from his attack and looked back at Brayden with a smile and a thumbs up. " WE DID IT!!", Raeyliff exclaimed. 

[Raeyliff dealt 2 damage points]

[boar missed]

[Raeyliff: 11/11]

[boars 1,2, and 3: 0/2]

"Yep good job!" Brayden put is dagger away and then turned towards Raeyliff. "Although we gotno money it was fun, right man?" Brayden smiled for the hundredth time in Sword Art Online.

But Brayden heard the bear. It had left the cave! Brayden turned to see it. Although Brayden had never seen areal bbear it looked bigger than what Brayden imagined it would be. This bear had a special name "Rampaging Carnivore". It also had 6 HP, +1 enemy accuracy(meaning you get plus one to battle dice, Raeyliff), and two natural damage. "Are yoh ready Raeyliff?" Itwas obvious nether of the two expected the bear, but here it was and standing tall.

Brayden pulled out his charger and charged forward at it and then swirled, leaped, and slammed the dagger into it.

ID:5151

Battle Dice:5(+1)6(hit)

Mob Dice:10(hyper critical)

Brayden's attacked landed but the beqrtossed him onto the ground shortly after. "Switch!"

Braden-7/11(-4 HP)

Raeyliff-11/11

Bear-4/6(-2 HP)

Raeyliff grinned "Oh yeah, it was fun.", he said, as he set down his battle-axe. He wasn't a big fan of holding it for a long time when he didn't really need to, it hurt his arms. Looking over at what Brayden was seeing, he saw the bear. "Rampaging Carnivore", it seemed to go with its name pretty well. Raeyliff, now feeling pumped up agian, picked up his battle-axe "Yeah, I'm ready." he said, and saw both Brayden and the bear land attacks on each other before he charged in, his battle-axe held beside him.

[5152 BD: 6(+1)7 MD: 8]

Raeyliff charged and swung his battle-axe at the bear, making a clean cut in its side. As soon as he made the cut, the bear growled and hit Raeyliff with its paw, causing him to fall right behind it with a small cut on his back. He looked at Brayden, who didn't really seem to be alright at all. "Brayden! Are you alright?" he yelled.

[Raeyliff deals 2 damage]

[bear deals 2 damage]

[bear: 2/6]

[Raeyliff: 9/11]

Brayden quickly recovered from the bear throwing him down and heard the sounds of Raeyliff. "Brayden, are you alright?" and Brayden responded with a quick yes as he turned towards the bear. Brayden quickly dodged a strike, then attempted a quick strike to the bear's underbelly but missed, but then Brayden was out of the way before any other form of attack could land on him. The bear was naturally slow and naturally huge-or not- and Brayden naturally missed. Yes, even with the most accurate item in Sword Art Online.

Brayden watched as his dagger turned green, and then yelled over to Raeyliff to get out of the way. Brayden dashed forward, leaving the bear nowhere to go. Then Brayden began striking. Brayden's attack formation relied on him thinking to himself each individual move, which were not harmful to the beast but prevented it from attack Brayden once more.

Left uppercut, right down cut, kick, left down cut, right uppercut, kick center, I can do this, I got this,

The bear was prevented from moving or attacking or shielding for the time-being. Brayden's dagger began to glow as Brayden closed in on the monster and then slashed right into the right upper area-bear's point-perspective-

ID:5727

Battle: 3(+1)4 missed

Mob:8(Success)

LOOT:Does not matter

But Brayden had underestimated the bear as it's claws ripped at Brayden's Jacket.

Raeyliff-9/11

Brayden-5/11

Raeyliff saw the bear slash at Brayden jacket and charged, leaving no time for the bear to rest. We must finish it off before it kills us off.

[5728 BD:4 MD:10]

Raeyliff missed as his battle-axe was swung incorrectly. The bear, taking its chance, powerfully slashed at Raeyliff's back, who fell over to the side, wincing. That hurt so much... He looked over to Brayden apologetically, since he wanted to end it and not have Brayden fight again, in case he got hurt. What's wrong with this bear...

[bear deals 4 damage]

[Raeyliff misses]

[bear: 2/6]

[Raeyliff: 5/11]

[brayden: 5/11]

• 2 weeks later...

Raeyliff laughed. "I see what you did there. Good job!" he said, and smiled. It's been fun fighting these monsters, but he wondered what they're going to do next? Take a break? Go fight some more? What could we do....he thought, thinking to himself before looking back and Brayden. "So, what do we do from here? Do you have anything in mind?" he asked. On his mind at the moment, he thought about buying himself some new stuff, maybe also level up a bit, and rest for a while before coming back. That was a possibility, or....if Brayden had something in mind, we can go and do that. Whatever it was, Raeyliff hoped it was not something that would make him fight, especially since he is now down to half his health. 

"Sounds good. Let's go." Raeyliff said, smiling. He started to walk back to the safe zone with Brayden. He felt happy that he got to do something today, and that he met a new friend. Being lonely was not an option, and his goal was to meet as much people as possible to make new friends. ...and enemies. You see, the more people you meet the more you find friends and enemies alike. It might go in a certain ratio. Just hope, however, that you make more friends than enemies, and that you don't lose your friends. he thought. Having friends meant having allies by your side that were ready to help you out and you help them out. And in this game, you need as many friends as possible to get through it. 

Brayden had a similar thinking process but saw more in friends than just allies. Saw more in guilds than just "mates". Brayden saw them in what he called a bit of "family!" Brayden sighed as they walked toward Urbus. And no it was not having anything to do with Brayden being mad or sad. It was just Brayden was thinking of all the friends he had made in this game and if they survived-if he survived-would they ever see each other again?

I mean there are people who make "friends" for alliances, or even to trick someone into thinking he was their friend and then killing him.

Braydenn looked up as they saw Urbus. "So, where to eat?

(OOC:sorry for bad grammer and short post, was on my tablet again)

(OOC: It's fine. Sorry to make you wait, was kind of busy for a while)

Raeyliff shrugged. "Anywhere you like, man. I don't come around this floor as much as I should, so I guess you know it better than I do." he said. He looked around to see the great environment and scenery around them. They were trapped in this game...and their bodies were probably getting weaker and weaker by every passing day...but was it really a bad thing? To be trapped in such a beautiful world wasn't that bad. You'd like it better if you weren't trapped in the game, of course, but what can you do? It's not like all games are perfect. They usually have their issues, and in this one, its being trapped forever...or until we reach Floor 100.