[PP-F2]The Shackles we Bound to our Selves:Limitations (Raelyiff)

"Italian sounds nice," Brayden stated, "and most floors have it, and the best being the city and floor they were currently in.  Brayden laughed in his head as he headed into the town to get to the food, most hopefully the Italian food. Brayden began to think about how most Italian, and delicious foods, would not exist if the America's, his birthplace, and the home of many spices needed in many Italian food. Brayden then began to think about the Pker's in this world and began to think of his mother, who was murdered by another sort of man, who probably lives today. The more Brayden thought about that the more Brayden thought about becoming a PKer hunter. Or a PKer in itself, suprisingly. Brayden turned to see the Italian resturaunt they had arrived upon. "Welp, here we are!" Brayden did not realize how close the place was, hence why he laughed upon saying the "welp".

(OOC: Extremely sorry, just saw this. IDK why I didn't get a notification, this seems to be happening quite a lot these days.)

Raeyliff nodded. "Sounds good, let's go." He walked with Brayden without saying much, simply zoning out while walking to think about his skills and what he could consider putting skill points in to make him use her battle-axe more efficiently and defend himself better. Being two handed had its weakness; you couldn't hold a shield. And not having a shield lowered the chances of you being able to block an attack, leaving you with the options to either parry or dodge most of the time. Too late to go back now. Besides, I'm not doing bad with a battle-axe, so why should I consider changing? I should look more towards improvement, maybe..he thought. He heard Brayden say something but couldn't make it out, and bumped into Brayden who stopped in front of him. He took a few steps back before blinking and looking up. "Oh, sorry about that. Zoned out a bit and didn't notice that you stopped." he said, grinning out of embarrassment. 

Brayden laughed a bit, because Brayden remembered when he was younger, and Brayden hadn't sought out so much for finding Draterion, Brayden and his grandparents wuld go to the swimming pool a lt and Brayden would sometimes run into the big pole right by the entryway, zoned out. 

Brayden walked up and opened the door to the fancy NPC resturaunt, and then turned to Raeyliff. "Well, here we are my  friend!" Brayden held open the door for Raeyliff and they went in, Brayden quickly was following an NPC waitor to their seats, and then the waitor asked the two of them what they would like to drink. "I would like a Vanilla Italian Soda please," and Brayden turned to Raeyliff. Brayden had finally realized he needed new clothes, he was not fit for an italian dinner

Raeyliff sat down on the chair opposite of Brayden and then remembered- he didn't know anything about italian food except pizza and pasta, and both didn't really suit his appetite right now. Right now...he wanted...chocolate. Because chocolate is what he believed was an ingredient to happiness, not to mention that he couldn't live without some chocolate. He looked at Brayden and said quickly, blushing a bit "Um, I don't really...know much about italian food. Can you pick something for me that has chocolate? Thanks." he said, before looking at the walls and at the people around them. The place was calm and quiet, for a restaurant. He liked that. He smiled a bit before looking at Brayden, who was looking at his clothes. He laughed "Your clothes are fine, man. Don't worry." he said, trying to reassure Brayden.