OP - F1 So this is the game...

London walks out the door, returning the favor by holding the door open of Sosuke. "I suppose so...Lead the way." There are still the occasional flow and crowds of players, the ambient sounds of the street begins to fill the small shop. Small chatter can be heard outside, somewhat melancholy at times but its drowned out from the cherry chats between players making new friends and the npc merchants conversing between themselves.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu looked at the public time in his menu. He was going to give them one minute for them to make it to the hills before he starts running. He felt like he should give them more, but a challenge in a challenge. How can there be one if there were no hard parts in it. Arekkusu stood there, watching the two quickly bail out, it's best for them to go before he does, he doesn't like to lose races.

The Dire Wolf Territory is as Sousuke said in the eastern part of floor 1, which is in a dense forest near an open field with short grass, still a beautiful shade of green, and rocky terrain nearby, It would seem that during the day and night the Dire wolves switch between these parts of the wilderness to hunt. Hayden sees only glimpses of these beasts, they are somewhat fast and its rumored that a single bite from these monsters would pierce right through you. They have lovely brown and deep black coats and their eyes burn a bright yellow. Although scarce in numbers on these floors they can be considered the occasional field boss of these floors, considering as compared to their cousins, normal wolves, they seem to look like they are King of the Alphas to new players, oh how they are misled. To top it all off, these monsters look as if they would start to appear on a floor approximately around 5 to 7 where they could be assumed to be more prominent or more common to be seen there rather than their subjects.

Arekkusu then dashed quickly through the crowds neatly and quickly. His body blurred the air, too fast for the human eye to see, but he made sure not to hit anyone. He reached the outside of the city before heading his way towards the hills. There he could get a good sight of how the others are doing. The hills were easy to clear, only 30 seconds to climb with his speed, minutes for new players. They weren't too far, they were smart to not slow down, they were still running.

London kept jogging, it was best to probably conserve energy for the actual fight, which could quite possibly kill him. He was a bit uneased by this thought. He knew what he could do and seen some of the others in the field destroying some boars and wolves later on. Their form is absolutely terrible! I mean yes, they are wolves but they are over swinging their attacks....how they are still alive is beyond me...If all the enemies are like this and these people are destroying them then... He decided not to finish the thought, he needed to erase any underestimations from his mind. It's a common mistake that's gotten so many people killed because they underestimated an animal or a person. London wouldn't make the same mistake. he began to speed up without knowing it continuing to think, he soon pasted Sousuke and was making quite a distance between them. He saw this and decided to slow down a bit, he didn't want to end up being alone, as fine as he was with the thought of solo playing, hell he was planning on it after this little adventure. I wonder if some of these people have ever held a sword in their life...He continued to run in silence he thought of other things as he ran, he came to a few players on the way, he slipped through them, a shadow zipping past, half of them didn't even know he went through. He thought to himself If I am really this naturally invisible to everyone then I don't think I'll ever need a stealth skill, just wait till I get a black coat...He kept running and then he slowed down to a stop. He stood before a forest, somewhat dense but nothing impressive. He looked back and forth. The sun was sinking. An hour or so and the sun will set. "This should be fun..." He found himself saying aloud. All he had to do now was wait for the others.

Sousuke arrived at the edge of dire wolf territory and looked at London who had arrived ahead of him and nodded as he drew his sword. ''You ready for this man?'' he asked stepping forward as a wolf worked its way towards him.

Sousuke 31/31

Dire Wolf 20/20

BD 6

MD 6 (takes 8 to hit Sousuke)

Sousuke ran forward and dodged the incoming lunge attack that the wolf had opted for and stabbed it mid jump knocking it onto the floor. He stepped back to allow the others to step in and attack.

Sousuke 31/31

Dire wold 16/20

Arekkusu looked at Sousuke when he attacked, he became a much greater threat than he had even seen Sousuke became. Arekkusu was glad that Sousuke was on his side, he had very much potential. Who knows? Maybe one day he could be as strong or even stronger than Arekkusu. It would be cool to have a friend that is also a good rival. It would be fun, at least Arekkusu thinks so.

The wolf didn't seem too phased by the sword slash though, normally for Arekkusu it would only take 1 hit to weaken an enemy or if it was really weak, shatter it. Still, this was an enemy with high health for such a low floor, so this is where Arekkusu plays his roll. Arekkusus Blade glowed with Blue Fire on it, activating the Charge of the Flaming Ark. He disappeared into the air due to the intensity of the speed he was running at. The wolf had no idea Arekkusu was coming while Arekkusu was still a pretty good distance away. He sliced at the wolf without any hesitation, knocking it back so far into the air and so far from the group, it was like a home run.

Arekkusu then reappeared, his speed going back to normal. He felt great just for doing that Skill, he wanted to do it again, but sadly just one time per target. "Looks like I didn't miss a thing." Arekkusu said as he looked back at the wolf, which was covered in blood and still laid limp. It was alive... just really in no state to fight.

ID:5378  Bd: 9 (1+ 3 Phoenix Wing+ 4 Long-Straight Sword+ 1 Athletics+ 1 Crit+ 3 Charge+ 1 Bleed = 15 Dmg) Bleeding Triggered  Md: 8-3 Eva= 5 No hit

Arekkusu: 48/48

Sousuke: 31/31

London: 13/13

Dire Wolf: 1/20  (Bleeding, 1 more turn - 1) *So basically it's going to bleed out to death

London stood there with his arms crossed watching the display from the two, he analyzed their fighting style and took some mental notes of it. Seeing a few flaws but nothings perfect. He looked down at the Dire wolf struggling to stand up. He sighed and shook his head looking downards as the last tick of the wolf's health fadded and turned a sickly blue as it shattered into shards. "I guess I wasn't really needed for any of that." London exhaled. I thought this would be a time for to these two what I could do, he thought, Oh well...I suppose there is always the next dire wolf, they seem to be spread pretty widly across the floor but who knows, we might find one in the forest.

Sousuke shook his head at arekkusu's display. Hitting that hard and not giving the new player a chance to attack kind of ruined the whole point of the outing in the first place but still there were more wolves around here so it would be interesting too see what happened next. ''Arek give the lad a chance eh showing of like that.'' he said laughing and turned to London giving him an apologetic smile. ''Tell you what you get the first hit next, lets see what your made of.'' he said smiling and pointing to the dire wolf ahead in the clearing

London nodded and drew his rapier and calmly approached the wolf, he ran several strategies through his mind as he headed into the beginning of the forest and decided he was going use the enviroment to his advantage. The dire wolf perked it's head up. Although London didn't have any stealth ability the way walked was in pure silence, his rapier and his footsteps making little noise as he got infront of a tree. He took his stance and went on guard, raising his rapier and putting his hand elevated behind him, his feet were placed in an L shape as he glared a pericing stare towards the wolf. The wolf finally noticed London and turned around, it's bright orange eyes burning as it growled and pounced at London, it's black abyss of a mouth gapping as it lunges. London say all of this before hand, the wolf's ai tellagramphed all this and London would have saw it a mile away. London shifted easily to side as he let the wolf thunk into the tree behind him and London took a step back, unfourantly unable to give himself a proper lunge he scowled as he stabgave the wolf a quick jab and then slashed diaginoally letting the long red gridded gash appear as he shuffled backwards and the wolf falling to the ground and getting up recovering from it's mistake. London raised his guard again and waited for the wolf's retaliation.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

{1 base dmg + 2 OHR 2 = 3 total dmg}

Dire Wolf: 17/20

Sousuke saw the perfect opening to attack the wolf as it lunged towards London. He rushed in and tackled the wolf to the ground mid jump and recovered backing away ready for its attack on him. It tried to pounce on his as well just the same as it had London and he had predicted it perfectly. He side stepped and timed his attack to impale the wolf cleanly through its side mid jump and brought it to the ground giving it the bleed effect.

BD 9

MD 7 (8 to hit Sousuke)

Sousuke 31/31

Wolf 10/20 Bleed 2 damage for 2 turns 2/2

London saw the aay Sosuke attacked. he's seems to be somewhat reckless in his attack but his footwork was nice. London felt somewhat a bit useless in the situation. If only I had some better equipment then perhaps I could seem somewhat more compentent that way. He thought, He had faith in his abilities with the rapier. The wolf went back and attempted to attack London by lunging again. London easily and perhapsly even gracefully stepping out of the way, he also drew his sword upwards to try amd cut it while the wolf is flying towards him but because he moved in such a fluid motion and perhaps a little too soon he ended up missing his attack. It's fine, London thought to himself, theres no shame in missing an attack. At least the wolf missed at well. To himself at least, he appeared somewhat skillful. He'd ask what they thought after they were done with this bloody mess.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Dire Wolf: 8/20 Bleed 2 damage for 2 turns 1/2