PP - F1 - A Frontliner returns (Raeyliff)

Sousuke walked over to Raeyliff and helped him up off the ground nodding. ''Don't worry about it dude we all have off days its not the end of the world I got your back don't worry.'' he said as he turned to face the Boar. It was certainly larger than the other boars of this floor and he wasn't going to let it take out his new friend. After all he was still a rookie and was having some awful luck with this fight. He stepped towards the boar and impaled its side as it exploded into pixels.

BD 10

MD 4

Damage total 8

LD 4

No drops

He smiled as he was helped up by Sousuke and saw him finish off that boar. God, I really wanted to fight it, if I wasn't so clumsy today maybe I would've been able to. I need to practice more. He appreciated Sousuke's understanding of his situation since he wasn't really being himself today. He shook his head a bit and then walked over to Sousuke, smiling. "Good job. Thanks for helping me out man, I appreciate it." 

''He man no worries that's what im here for dude, im here to help you out and such so yea.'' he said giving Reayliff a pat on the back. He nodded to a wooded area and smiling. ''Fancy a walk in the woods?'' he said pointing to the trees. There was bout to be treasure there that he could open to find materials and it would be great opportunity to teach his new friend a few things about how to traverse unfamiliar terrain.

"Sure, let's go. One second though." he said, grinning. He unequipped his battle-axe, mainly because he wasn't completely comfortable with its weight just yet. It slowed him down a bit. After that, he looked directly back at Sousuke. "I'm ready now, so let's go treasure hunting!" he said, excited. It was the first time he went treasure hunting before, and he was curious to find out how it was done. Curiosity usually made him feel really pumped up that way. 

Sousuke lead the way through the trees, under branches over tree roots and through the underbrush. It was definitely somewhere they didn't want to get caught in a fight of any kind. Space for manuverabilty was certainly low and there wasn't much he could do about it until they came across a clearing. Once in the clearing he took a fork in the path and looked at Reayliff. ''Ok so which way do you wanna go.'' He asked.

Left (Treasure)

Right (Mobs)

Raeyliff walked front and looked to the right side but couldn't see much, and since he had no skills in searching and detecting he was not able to really find out what was there on that side. Not wanting to take any risks, he walked back and went to the left and went to see, but couldn't see far into it as well. He walked back to stand next to Sousuke. "I usually take the right side all the time, and I really don't know why I do that. I used to do it in all the games I used to play as well, but this time let's just go left." he looked at Sousuke. 

Sousuke nodded and walked into a clearing that the path lead to what he saw was a single treasure chest and what bothered him is this chest could become a mimic if the loot dice roll was too low. He shrugged and stepped forward ready to see what his chances are but realised it was Reayliffs first time at something like this. ''You wanna do the honours man? just be careful if you roll a low number on the dice it will become a mimic but ill back you up so good luck.'' he said giving him a thumbs up and drawing his sword just in case

He looked at Sousuke and nodded. "Okay, but my chances today weren't so good so I don't know...". Seeing that Sousuke already had his sword out, he walked up to the treasure chest. God please, please make this treasure not a trap or anything...

[5403 LD: 20]

Raeyliff put his hand carefully on the treasure chest and as he opened it, he looked in and grinned and then looked back at Sousuke "Jackpot, man! Come and look at this!". ( OOC: We can either have 50 Col and 2 Mat or 1 uncommon item. Your choice.)

Sousuke walked over to the chest and looked inside to find exactly what he had been looking for. (OOC its 8 mats for a 20 ld roll so 4 each or ill take the 4 mats and you can claim half of whatever you would get) Sousuke grabbed the four materials and added them to his inventory. He could definitely get back to work using these as well as the ones his cousin had given him. ''Damn nice score here man im impressed.'' he said smiling

He looked in and, after Sousuke got his four mats, he grabbed his own. 5 mats...I can trade those for something up at the player shops, right? I need to buy some stuff...but I also need some stuff for Christmas presents. "Thanks man. Wait a second, there's also 50 col here." He took 25 col to himself and looked at Sousuke. "Well, are you going to take the rest or what? Anyway, what are you doing for Christmas? I need to buy presents but I'm not sure if I have enough col to buy stuff..."

Sousuke laughed and handed Raeyliff 500 coll plus the 25 from the chest. ''Take it I don't spend much col anyway I use a lot of mats though that's why I need everything I can get my hands on.'' he said laughing. He turned back to the clearing and smiled back at the boy. ''You wanna head back to the city with me or you got other things you need to do?'' he asked before he left.

Raeyliff stared at Sousuke as he took the 525 col. "No...way...How much do you have? Are you a millionaire? Impossible! I wouldn't be able to get this in 3 dungeon clearings! Thanks a lot man!" he grinned at Sousuke. "Yeah, sure, I'll walk with you to the city. Now that I have this much money... I can finally buy myself and my friends some stuff for Christmas!" he smiled. "I'll have to go now, so see you later! Good luck and, until next time, fellow adventurer" he said, grinning, before walking away.

THREAD COMPLETE:

EACH GETS 200 COL (1 PAGE: 400 COL)

EACH GETS 1 SP