(PP-F1) A fated meeting (Rolland & Susano) (Complete)

A cold breeze dances across the land, the leaves fall, as they follow the wind, ever so matching the steps of the breeze. A white haired boy, about the age of 19-20, his sapphire blue eyes gazed at the night sky. Filled with the stars of the unknown, not one matched the constellations back home, his pale tan skin glowing in the moonlight. As he was sitting alone, on the fountain in the main plaza, not one other player was about as they all went inside, and Rolland was by himself, no weapon out, at least not yet.

Clothing new and more comfortable than his previous attire, a long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. He wandered the first floors plaza, enjoying the night life, as he was a night owl, for the first time in his life, he could be something more. And not worry about being scared, he was trying to not care about if people made fun of his hair, or if he was a halfer, he just would try to let it go. As his white hair danced in the wind and the moon light, his sapphire eyes sparkled and his whole body seemed to glow from the light of the full moon. 

-Rollands Face-

large.jpg

-Rollands new Clothes-

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber eyes would glimmer with the moonlit glow that was now gracing the gamers with its presence. A tender smile waxing of her face as she closed her eyes enjoying the sensations that came with the virtual mmorpg experience. The blonde tassel hair whipping pass in the direction of the wind she grinned enthusiastically finding a game that her stepbrothers finally weren’t around to bother her in. “So this is the first floor,†gazing off into the distant sky she appeared in awe by the sheer vastness that it was comprised of. “I guess I should go find a mission or some way to level myself up. I can’t become the top gamer if I don’t start off somewhere.â€

Strolling forth she would enter the main plaza, her falchion sheathed at her side not yet sure of what she was going to fight with it to begin with. Garbed in her usual starting attire she was ebony laced with golden decor about the edges. As she walked her eyes would fixate upon a snow white locks that reflected the moons lovely glow. As she examined the face from a far she found herself aimlessly walking straight toward the man before too long. “Excuse me, umm,†stumbling over her words she cursed the thought that she never figured out how to find the user names. Shrugging she straightened up with confidence, “Do you know any good missions that a girl can start her skills on?â€

A voice flickered in his ear as Rolland turned his head and saw a flash of yellow and a presence was before him, his sapphire eyes gazed at a female player standing before him, and he chuckled. "Yeah I can help you, but some missions are abit difficult to deal with right now, I would suggest training." He said as his "Boy-lolita" type voice sprang from his lips, and he stood up, standing at six foot, he looked down at the woman. "The names Rolland, you don't have to remember it, whats yours?" He said holding out his hand, trying to be more confident, as from the looks of it, he was doing rather well.

“If they weren’t difficult then they wouldn’t be fun, correct?†Her eyes clamped shut as a vibrant smile would glisten from the red glossy lipstick her avatar wore. Blinking she would return her gaze to the rather tall individual who now stood before her. “Mines Susano, pleasure to meet your Rolland.†She hadn’t been that well informed with recent music so his presence as a popstar didn’t mean much to he. Watching a hand reach out she would take a step back rather hesitantly before offering her own up to the man as she figured he was going for a handshake.

Rolland smiled, and shook Susano's hand, "Susano, thats a nice name, and your right they won't be fun if they weren't difficult, but as now, it's better to take on something you more confident in taking on." How bout we go for a training session, the Boars and Wolf's of the planes are rather simple to kill." He said as he let go of her hand and looked towards the city gate, and could see a small black dot roaming outside the gate, most likely a monster, as he turned back to Susano. "It's better to do it now, before anyone wakes up, like that would happen, night is the best time to go hunting due to no one being up at this time." He said and opened his inventory and summoned his Bloodskal Blade, equipping it and it appearing on the back of his waist. The crimson colored two handed blade being rather long for the location, but was slightly above his waist, strapped to the middle of his back. As he then smiled, "So care for a battle of the beasts out there, might get some good loot drops as well." He said pointing out some helpful info to her.

-Bloodskal Blade-

Bloodskal_Blade.png

Susano’s grip wasn’t quite as firm as most peoples grip especially considering it was the first player she had actually struck up a conversation with in this game. As they shook she would feel the awkward sensation of one anothers hands locking. Slipping her own away slowly as to not seem to hesitant as she was feeling a bit awkward conversing with some random boy who was likely miles away. Heading his friendly advice she would then look out toward the city gate barely noticing what seemed to be a black smudge scurrying about in the grasslands of the first floor. This must be one of those monsters he was talking about, a boar or wolf? She pondered looking back to the crimson colored blade that her companion had just summoned into existence,  â€œIt isn’t more dangerous to go out at night as opposed to the day?†Susano questioned the logic at first but it seemed sensible that a lot of the other players wouldn’t find fighting in such low level of light as safe as in the dark. Shocked by the rather ornate sword that her companion had drawn from his scabbard she would quickly follow suit removing her simple blade out from its sheath.

Susano smirked at the contest which he rose to her ear, “I would enjoy a battle of the beasts. I don’t suppose it would be polite of me to ask where you got all that interesting equipment would it?†Susano would begin walk forward at a brisk pace toward the town gate eager to test out the fighting mechanics. I wonder how easy it is to slay these beasts? Hope I don’t mess up I don’t want to be critically wounded on my first bout.

Rolland walked with Susano as she asked him about his gear, "I found this sword on a loot drop, and my clothes are ones I bought." "And to your question before, not really, just not many people like to stay up at this time is all, the enemies aren't anymore powerful than what they are in the day time." He said as he dragged the tip of his sword on the ground, as he took Susano into the filed, he looked about, seeing a boar in the distance, probably the one he saw within the town. Rolland placed his hand on Susano's shoulder, "I'll take it one first to knock the HP down, you come in for the killer blow." He said as he held his Bloodskal Blade in his left hand and dashed at it, holding it with both his hands, as he got close he swung at it.

Edit:

As Rollands Bloodskal Blade rang in the wind, he brought his weapon from the heaven to the earth below, and cleaved at the boars body. His blade cutting the flesh and leaving a red slash wound mark on it, as he kicked the boar back. Making it slide a few feet, he then spun his blade on the palm of his hand and held the huge sword backwards. Having the crimson blade pointed towards the sky above, his sapphire eyes now changing to a violet colour, as he had a grin on his face, he turned to Susano, "Switch, you got this, take the final hit." He said as he saw the boar get up and stagger abit, he then placed his arms in-front of his body, making the blade point at the ground, he was now defensive.

~Party~

Rolland: 23/23 HP

Susano: 5/5 HP

~Rollands Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 6] #ID 5056 

[boar takes 1 damage]

[Plus two extra Damage; Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1; Bloodskal Blade +1 DMG]

[3 points of total Damage on Boar.]

~Rollands Stats~

+1 Damage:Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1

+1 Loot Dice Rolls: Search & Detect Rank 1

+1 Damage: Bloodskal Blade

~Enemy~

Boar: 1/4 HP (1 Point of Damage)

(-3 HP)

~Boars Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 4] #ID 5056

[Rolland takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: Fail to hit
[2-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit: 1 point of damage
[9] Critical: 2 points of damage
[10] Hyper crit: 3 points of damage  

Her hand firmly gripped hold of the hilt of her sword, desperately clutching it so that it wouldn’t fly loose while they walked forward along the walkways to the main gate. Mentally noting his information she would keep in mind that night time training might just be the thing for her. Strolling forward a short distance behind now she watched as the began his hunting of the boar. Lifting up her blade she would halt feeling the touch of his hand upon her shoulder, “Huh?†Questioning the touch she watched as Rolland pushed his way ahead of her before the board assuring her that he will weaken it and give her the chance to attempt a switch attack. Concealing a hint of disappointment she would nod realizing that she still wasn’t quite use to the controls so finishing off an injured enemy would have been beneficial for her. Watching his technique she would begin to be quite impressed. The boars body revealing a red slash through its body as his sword cleaved through it. The pixels buzzing about as the boar was kicked back by the acquaintance. The word ‘Switch,’ resonating in her mind as she acknowledged the order “Right!†She shouted relatively excited to slay her first foe slicing her her sword through the boars body easily cutting it intwine. Breathing heavily mainly from the intensity of slaying her first beast she smiled as she watched the boar dissipate into pixels. “Yes!â€

Attack: 1

Crit: 1

OHCS: 1

Total: 3

Boar Hp: -2

Rolls

ID: 5082

Battle: 9    Extra Damage: +1

Craft: 4

Loot: 19

MOB: 3

Rolland smiled as he picked his sword up and placed it on his right shoulder, letting his left arm fall limb, a bad habit he saw from Arthor, and spoke. "You should have gotten a item, not sure, see if it appeared in your inventory." He said lifting his left hand up and pointing at her right hand telling her to summon her HUB before her to look to see, as he then let his arm fall limb again. He yawned and then looked around, trying to find another enemy to kill, "You know, if you have more luck, and you do have an item, if we find you two more, then you could have a full set of items, or if not then we will keep killing til you do." He said as he flipped his sword and sheathed it behind his back, and stretched his arms, trying to get them loose for the next battle.

Susano's hand hovered over her HUB activator for a second before slowly sliding back down to her side. "I don't want to get to overconfident if I am getting a great new weapon lets keep going for a bit and once we are all finished we can go on off to a tavern and examine them." Grinning wickedly she hoped that the mans curiosity of the newly aquired loot would peek his interest in joining her and possibly even paying for a pint if they manage to get so far. Watching ihm sheath his own sword she would quickly try a flourish fumbling and dropping her own sword upon the ground a shamefully. That wasn't graceful at all Su. Sighing she bent over to retrieve the sword and return hers back to its own scabbard. "Where are we off to now?"

Rolland looked over his shoulder and drew his blade immediately, "Look out we have company!" He said as a wolf was stalking them a few feet away, he rushed forward as the beast growled and it rushed at Rolland as well. Rolland blocked the beasts head and knocked it back, dancing in a circle he made sure he gave Susano a chance to draw her sword again. "Hurry, lets kill this thing off, must have heard us fighting." He said and went for a slash at the wolf's body,

Edit:

As his sword cleaves at the ground the wolf jumping back, he looks up and sees the blasted thing jump at him jaws open, and he tilted his body back, making the wolf fly over him. He quickly lifts on his hand and tilts his body left, spinning in the air, as the wolf missed him and he landed looking at Susano, "Go, take this one on, it only does one point of damage." He said as he went defensive, in front of Susano, if the wolf was going to attack, he would take the hit instead, this would give Susano the chance to attack and not get harmed.

~Party~

Rolland: 23/23 HP

~Rollands Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 2] #ID 5084 

[Wolf takes 0 damage]

[Plus two extra Damage; Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1; Bloodskal Blade +1 DMG]

[0 points of total Damage on Wolf.]

~Rollands Stats~

~Enemy~

Wolf: 5/5 HP (1 Point of Damage)

~Wolf's Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 3] #ID 5084

[Rolland takes 0 damage]

[2-5] Miss

Susano Hp: 4/5

As she was returning her sword she was caught by suprise from the remark of her companion to draw it back out not realizing that combat had begun once again. Watching him buckle down for the attack canine Susano prepared to strike the wolf once again with as much force as she could. Grateful of her companion constantly putting himself in harms way she planned on slaying this beast as quickly as possible. Her blade ripping through the wolf's side leaving a long streaming gash across it's left rib cage. The wolf would howl out in pain as Susano smiled with her second succeful strike. "Ok, I think I'm getting the hang of this fighting simulation." Chuckling giddily as she jumped away from the wolf preparing to deliver another blow after gathering her footing.

Edit:

A claw swipe would slash against her leg hardly realizing the attack of the wold had been landed upon her.

Attack: 1

Crit: 1

OHCS: 1

Total: 3

Wolf Hp: 2

Rolls

ID: 5085

Battle: 9    Extra Damage: +1

Craft: 7

Loot: 16

MOB: 6

As Rolland saw Susano get another shot in, he smiled and watched her jump behind him, and glanced at the wolf as it now was rushing him, he puled up his blade and smacked the wolf with the pummel of his sword. As he saw it slide back, he rushed in, dragging his swords blade tip on the ground, making sparks fly as the wolf got up and jumped at him as well. Rolland swing his sword at the wolf, and saw what happened next.

Edit:

The sword cleaved into the wolfs body, but he felt it bit into his shoulder, as he had the blade through its stomach, with the blade now stabbing the wolf, he thrusted it into the body with his hand on the wolfs back, he heard it's whimpers. And with a fateful howl it poofed away, all he had were blue pixels fluttering around him, and a red mark on his shoulder, as he sheathed his sword once again. "Well that was fun, and unexpected." He said as he rubbed his shoulder and walked back to Susano, "Well where off to now?" He asked her, wanting her to take point this time.

~Party~

Rolland: 22/23 HP

(-1 HP) Wolf's attack

~Rollands Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 7] #ID 5086 

[Wolf takes 1 damage]

[3 points of total Damage on Wolf.]

~Rollands Stats~

~Enemy~

Wolf: -1/5 HP (1 Point of Damage) [DEAD]

(-3 HP) Rollands attack/kill

~Wolf's Dice Roll~

[Rolled a 8] #ID 5086

[Rolland takes 1 damage]

[2-5] Miss

Watching the wolf quickly lunge at her companion again she watched as it bit his sholder causing his hp gauge in the party do drop down a tick. She clasped her off hand which wasn't busy holding her sword to her mouth a bit painfully thinking of how the teeth to the shoulder must have been. As the pixels blew away after the wolf's demise she would approach him and gently rub a hand across the the wound. "Are you ok?" Guilty that he got hurt at all due to her failings at slaying the wolf. Although he seemed to be shrugging it off as she heard his question of where they would be headed off to next. "If you think I am ready for it we could go and look for some stronger monsters?

Rolland placed his hand up and looked at Susano, "Now now, lets not get to hasty here, your still a low level, these things in the field are still stronger than you in a sense, if I wasn't here and you got ambushed by more than one of these wolf's then you would be in deep trouble." "I'm just surprised we haven't come across a pack of them yet, how bout we relax abit, i think a break is in order after we walk abit." "Look, there's a good place to rest and scout the area out." He said pointing at a large tree in the distance, and looked at Susano, "Come on, we can use it, and I'm fine, I only lost one point of HP." He said as he placed his hand in the middle of Susano's back to nudge her to begin moving, as he decided to set her in front of him to have her walk to the tree and have a better view of the field. 

Peeling her arm away from his shoulder she would feel a bit foolish realizing that such a wound probably wasn't anything for him as it would have been for herself. As he talked about how she would have been in troble if she was attacked by a wolf she had to agree with that. "You are right, if they got more than one attack on me I would have been dead. So wolves do generally travel as a pack. I guess we are quite fortunate then I suppose." As she sheathed her sword, Susano would feel her avatar being nudged along from behind toward the tree that was in question of her meeting zone. "Hold your horses I'm going," she joked picking up her pace toward the tree.

Rolland gave a laugh as Susano said she was going, "Haha, I know, but I am just giving you a helping "hand"." He said that last part he put a little more enthusiasm on the hand part as he walked up to the tree after five minutes and looked at it. "Lets head up to the second level branches." He said as he grabbed the lowest branch and pulled himself up, and he climbed up it, looked down and pulled out his hand. "Come on, take my hand, I'll pull you up."  He said on his knees now and holding out his hand for Susano to grab, as his sapphire eyes seemed to shift between blue and amethyst violet. he gave her a warm smile and spoke, "Don't worry, you can trust me, I won't drop you." He said in his honest voice, as he didn't want her to fell that he couldn't do it, as the flaps of his coat hanged over the side of the branch, his hair dancing in the wind, as the moon light gave him a more regal appearance now.

Hearing him laugh at her comment she felt slightly embarrassed from that same sensation when you say something silly in class getting all of the other students to turn and laugh. Approaching the tree she felt even more awkward as she was waering a miniskirt and wasn't planning on giving anyone any free peeks. Thankfully Rolland quickly took the lead avoiding such awkward conversation. Peering up at the man climb she would begin reaching her own hand up as she grabbed ahold of his hand. "I um." Mumbling she would shake her head forgetting that she even though about such a thing, "Nevermind its nothing." Returning her focus on climbing up the tree with the assistance from her saphire eyed companion. I've trusted you so far don't see a reason to stop now." Chuckling as she began to feel like she might not have to be a solo player after all.

Rolland pulled Susano up and as he did he felt better knowing he could help someone like her in this death game, as he pulled her up to the branch level. He gave a good pull and she was up on it, and he pulled her into his chest by accident, when he realized it he backed abit up and had had abit of a blush on this time, "Sorry, my bad, guess I don't know my own strength." He said as he looked at the second branch and this time he grabbed it and did the same thing again, he held out his hand for her to grab, as his same smile was given off from him, as his now amethyst colored eyes is what was gazing at Susano. 

Susano's hand clenched tightly about Rolland's, determined to not let go as a fall from this hight still probably would have proved dangerous for her. Overwhelm by the strength which he had pulled her with she felt herself lift up to the next branch and leaning intemently close upon a first encounter. Realing backwards she would shuffle her torso over upon the limb briefly glancing toward his face which had been as flush as what she felt hers was like. As he departed for the next couple of branches, Susano would stand up balancing upon the branch before being offered yet another hand up. "You know I can climb," she murmured partially from embarrassement partially from being constantly watched. She would sigh softly before accepting his hand once again using her other hand to grab ahold of a dangling branch, feet finding their marks upon another set to help boost her up.